Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I'm so happy to be in Ireland where we just get rain.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 05:41 PM   #22
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post
Yooo fuck that ice storm man my piece of shit car has heat but the wipers don't work lol rainx the shit out ta your windshield man you be surprised how much it helps
word i need to get that

its never been a problem before its just the ice really. and my tires are kind of bald

my main problem is i live back in these slummy apartments the landlord owns the ROAD going into them, so its not maintained by the city. so all the streets are fine basically clear as hell and salted and all that, except my block and the parking lots of the apartments i stay in. if i could get out i'd be fine lol. it usually doesnt rain pure ice that was insanity
Old 02-06-2014, 05:43 PM   #23
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I'm so happy to be in Ireland where we just get rain.
it doesnt snow there? weird. guess its the gulf current thing whatever its called. where the warm water currents go up there

cuz your farther north than me geographically i think

but im in the heart of the snowbelt, just south of lakes the size of small oceans carved out by glaciers

IN MURICA
Old 02-06-2014, 05:45 PM   #24
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
http://www.forbes.com/2010/02/11/ame..._slide_10.html

you should move somewhere that has public transit.
holy shit that is AMAZING

we never get recognition for anything. i'm loving this.

its not miserable because only 18 percent of the population have college degrees tho. no one needed them here because of the steel factories and unions etc you could cake right out of high school. but then factories closed down and moved over seas so that pretty much destroyed any growth/stability

now we are known for our crime and poverty
Old 02-06-2014, 05:49 PM   #25
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
it doesnt snow there? weird. guess its the gulf current thing whatever its called. where the warm water currents go up there

cuz your farther north than me geographically i think

but im in the heart of the snowbelt, just south of lakes the size of small oceans carved out by glaciers

IN MURICA
It snows, maybe like a few days a year but it is never thick and usually melts after an hour or so.

We've only had one day of snow this winter, christmas eve, and as I said, it was gone after about 2 hours.

We get mild weather in every season tho, so our summers suck too...it just rains all the time no matter what season it is, we get a couple weeks of sun and then it's back to the rain. It's why Ireland is so green.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 06:03 PM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
this list is amazing

cleveland earned its number 1 spot. i figured it would go to detroit but cleveland is terrible.

cleveland at 1, canton at 9, akron at 12, toledo at 15, and youngstown at 18

that is amazing to me. they're all factory towns tho so it makes sense since shit shut down everywhere

i've only lived in canton and akron. but 4 of those 5 are northeast ohio

the greatest place in the world. toledo might as well be michigan. we fought them for it for some reason tho.
Old 02-07-2014, 12:11 AM   #27
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Quote:
word i need to get that

its never been a problem before its just the ice really. and my tires are kind of bald

my main problem is i live back in these slummy apartments the landlord owns the ROAD going into them, so its not maintained by the city. so all the streets are fine basically clear as hell and salted and all that, except my block and the parking lots of the apartments i stay in. if i could get out i'd be fine lol. it usually doesnt rain pure ice that was insanity
Lol yo man you sure you don't live in the same apartments as me?
Old 02-07-2014, 01:12 AM   #28
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Quote:
holy shit that is AMAZING

we never get recognition for anything. i'm loving this.

its not miserable because only 18 percent of the population have college degrees tho. no one needed them here because of the steel factories and unions etc you could cake right out of high school. but then factories closed down and moved over seas so that pretty much destroyed any growth/stability

now we are known for our crime and poverty
word the president mckinley thing is pretty cool. read somewhere he petitioned for the presidency from his front porch or something like stoop kid. might be mistaken

chicago right there next to canton for it's crime rate (obviously) and 10.25% sales tax. i think it's more now actually. cigarettes 12 bucks a pack as of january. love the city to death tho