Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2016, 02:23 PM   #1
Untold

Battle Record: 10-7

Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold
Default Strip clubs...

Who goes to em?

Anyone partake regularly? Find them to be a waste? Actually ball out? Made it RAIN?!?!!

I'm wondering because of the new sales gig I have. I tend to be on the road a lot, with new sellers, businessmen and what not. This tends to be the norm... Going to strip clubs.

Up until about 2 years ago, I had maybe been to a club like 4-5 times max! Now, it's been too many times to count. I always have a good time and have become a bit of a connoisseur of the places lol!

But it got me wondering, do any of you guyzzz find y'all selves there on the weekends, weekdays, etc... And if so, why? And if not, why?

Btw, traveling salesman here. So if I'm ever in anyone's area, any recommendations? Holla back!
Old 09-12-2016, 02:59 PM   #2
TeckNeek
LyricalWar Veteran

Battle Record: 0-1

TeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to TeckNeek

Anyways, during this time, my douchebag friend (birthday boy) realizes that he wants to go in the back with the first chick that walks up. This 55-year old PREGNANT black woman walks up (looked like a drugged out pregnant tina turner) and he pulls out $200.00 and goes in back. That's right. He fucked a pregnant woman older than his mother. So be it.
After everyone continues to get up, I'm last to get on stage. Now, mind you, we were getting beers and jagerbombs and crown and cokes up the ass with this BEAUTIFUL waitress who made the strippers look like dog shit(who happened to be a lesbian, as we saw outside later, and i'll get to that) and i finally throw 5 dollars down on stage. I'm obliterated and dont even know what my name is at this point, but this stripper who i thought was fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer than fine lays me down and she starts to lick my face and stick her tongue in my mouth. nice. she then rubs her tits in my face, nipples stroking my lips, and she starts to rub my cock. nice. she then takes off her panties and has her vagina about 2 cm from my face. she starts to rub her clit on my nose to get off (WHAT?!) and she's fingering herself. she was pretty dry, so she'd lick her fingers and finger herself and she looked like she was getting wet. i don't remember. then, the kicker happens. she pissed on my eye.
that's right. she pissed on my eye. it wasn't cum. it was piss. she squirted. on my face.
my friends are in hysterics, and i was grossed out, but laughing, because i couldn't respond due to my alcoholism. I finally get up, and it's the end of the night, that was the last song. We get our $1,500 alcohol tab (HOLY MOTHER OF GOD) and we're off. Bank accounts drained, we go outside.
Pimps are outside picking up their ladies so they can go street shopping, and the waitress is outside and is making out with her lady pimp (what in the fuck) and my friends explain to me that i might get an std and need to find a pharmacy immediately. mind you, it's like 3 AM, and nothing is open. We head to this 7-11 looking place across the street and we run in and explained what happened to the guy. He suggested stye cream and neosporin and an eye patch. I listen to him, buy some cigarettes, and we leave. We prep my eye and walk out.
The Tina Turner looking bitch comes over and says goonight to my friend and slaps his shit, and looks at me and asked what happened. He explained what happened to her and she laughed. We originally thought it was a little cum, but the bitch goes "Oh, Candie can't cum. She's a he."
That's right. It was a fucking dude. A dude, surgically altered to look like the finest bitch I've seen at that point in my life, was a fucking man. Some guy pissed on my face while rubbing his surgically-created clit on my fucking nose.
We ended up walking back to Clifton Hill ( a resort area in Niagara Falls area), went to Denny's, spent $25.00 on Grand Slam's, went back to the hotel, and never spoke of it again.
[http://benblazyn.wix.com/beats]
TeckNeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM   #3
Hearder Hearder
Banned

Battle Record: 1-1

Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder

Whoa hey pharaoh calm down

I go to one probably a few times a year for a couple dances, I don't throw money at them on stage or anything
Hearder Hearder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 03:13 PM   #4
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I hope zelph posts next
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 03:13 PM   #5
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

oh good
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 03:14 PM   #6
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

This thread makes me not want to visit this website.
Old 09-12-2016, 03:22 PM   #7
Untold

Battle Record: 10-7

Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold

@Certain you don't go to strip clubs?
Old 09-12-2016, 03:32 PM   #8
Chemist
Try this shit

Battle Record: 5-11

Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist

I have balled out before, made it rain a few times
Old 09-12-2016, 03:32 PM   #9
Hearder Hearder
Banned

Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
I hope zelph posts next
LMAO
Old 09-12-2016, 05:22 PM   #10
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

I rather strip at home j/k take a joke

I don't go there
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 05:25 PM   #11
Hearder Hearder
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
I rather strip at home j/k take a joke

I don't go there
Lmao fuck man this is gettin me good today
Old 09-12-2016, 06:33 PM   #12
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao so glad Teck decided against trying to get UPN to invade and instead just slowly immersing himself in the lime

it consumes us all eventually

welcome aboard faggot
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 06:55 PM   #13
TeckNeek
LyricalWar Veteran

TeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao so glad Teck decided against trying to get UPN to invade and instead just slowly immersing himself in the lime

it consumes us all eventually

welcome aboard faggot
im still trying to wrap my head around you and baron being the same person.. you mean to tell me lars Valias and Baron Mynd = same person. wtf
Old 09-13-2016, 05:19 AM   #14
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao Lares Viales is from roman mythology

this name comes from a combination of Lars von Trier, the horror movie director, and the movie Lars and the real Girl

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lars_and_the_Real_Girl

Quote:
The film follows Lars (Gosling), a sweet but socially inept young man who develops a romantic yet platonic relationship with an anatomically correct sex doll, a "RealDoll" named Bianca.
Old 09-13-2016, 08:33 AM   #15
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Lares Viales was a different guy who came up with me and @Frank at both D12World and RhymeNReason. He also went by xeroxl.
Certain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 10:08 AM   #16
TeckNeek
LyricalWar Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
Lares Viales was a different guy who came up with me and @Frank at both D12World and RhymeNReason. He also went by xeroxl.

ok that makes sense now... man i miss RnR that was a good site..

and Baron wheres that avvy of the guy smoking that joint with the weed leaf on his shirt
Old 09-13-2016, 10:47 AM   #17
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Old 09-13-2016, 05:11 PM   #18
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
that belongs to your baron mynd account which i hijacked when bags was giving out passwords to everyone like 3 years ago hahahaha
Old 09-14-2016, 04:21 AM   #19
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

lmao and the legendary Lars was born