Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-26-2013, 04:10 PM   #1
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default Chyeahhh!!! vs Lotto Smirk 9 - CHYEAHHHHH WINS

10 lines due in 10 minutes

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Old 04-26-2013, 04:17 PM   #2
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

let the llama burst at lotto smirk, you need alotta work
put the nine, the four five, the tre five seven to em, given him that lotto work
make his medulla oblongata jerk, I'll make you do that dance
get stomped out
they'll say I'm like a choreographer how I make a busta move that fast
incorporate the hook, that jab, stop it with all yah jive
straight up and down, I'll make yah biological clock stop at 5
stop it 5, you gettin that hard data
here's a taste of death, that graveyard flavor, I'm about that cold hard paper

Old 04-26-2013, 04:20 PM   #3
Lotto Smirk

Battle Record: 37-49

Lotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant future

check man might not be ten mins gotta put my little lad to bed man
Old 04-26-2013, 04:21 PM   #4
Lotto Smirk

Lotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant future

can edit ya verse if ya want man?
Old 04-26-2013, 04:23 PM   #5
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotto Smirk View Post
can edit ya verse if ya want man?
you've got 10 minutes mr quickie

Old 04-26-2013, 04:38 PM   #6
Lotto Smirk

Fuck a keystyle against this faggot vagina he better get back
If someone shouting chyeahhh dont worry its his girl i got my dick inside of that
Ya girls a slut, I said i was tryna put my kid to bed ya need to learn some respect
but his idea of having kids...was flushed down the drain with a failed a paternity test
Fucking rushing me,last time i only had ten minutes i was nailing a broad
reminds me of a time with ya girl the convo went "You got ten mins then chyeahh walks thru the door"
I dont give a fuck, i dont rate this guy i call this a sealed bet
If this guys an ill cat... ill get him put down from ill nika a real vet
We ain't so different, i'm new but your the mike tyson of the forum right
You stay on the forum while ya girl calls me kid dynamite while she pulls on my iron, mike

fuck it man

Last edited by Lotto Smirk; 04-26-2013 at 04:43 PM.
Old 04-26-2013, 04:42 PM   #7
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

lol props man, sorry about the impromptu'ness of it. Thats how I move though and you said quick lol you cool in my book

Old 04-28-2013, 10:09 AM   #8
Lotto Smirk

uppin
Old 04-30-2013, 10:30 PM   #9
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

let the llama burst at lotto smirk, you need alotta work
put the nine, the four five, the tre five seven to em, given him that lotto work
make his medulla oblongata jerk, I'll make you do that dance get stomped out
they'll say I'm like a choreographer how I make a busta move that fast

PERSONALLY THE OPENER WAS EXECUTED PERFECT AND THE SECOND WAS JUST MEAN CHARISMA.

Vs

Ya girls a slut, I said i was tryna put my kid to bed ya need to learn some respect
but his idea of having kids...was flushed down the drain with a failed a paternity test
THIS WAS THE HARDEST HITTING PUNCH OF THE BATTLE.

Even tho I think lotto had the best punch here I have to go with consistency. Good jon tho for a 10 minute key.

Vote CHEAYYHH
Old 05-06-2013, 04:45 AM   #10
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Had chyeahh. Not bad for a keystyle, I feel like Lotto came up dry on concepts and chyeahh hit pretty well with his name flip. Let me know if you want me to break it down further, I just felt like these were quick verses and deserved a quick vote/ can't quote on my phone well at all.

V/chyeahh less misses, harder concepts, smoother wording
Old 05-13-2013, 12:38 PM   #11
Defiant

Battle Record: 31-50

Champed
- Time to Kill I

Defiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Defiant

LINKS
@Edgar AlPo @Lotto Smirk
Old 05-14-2013, 08:09 PM   #12
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

this was the lotto work line
vs
a very badly worded paternity line

I got chyeaah winning this
Old 05-14-2013, 08:34 PM   #13
Amalgam

Battle Record: 1-0

Amalgam is on a distinguished road

I'm gonna have to go with Chyeahh in this one. He simply constructed his bars better. Lotto Smirk had a decent punch, but it was just simply forced. The fair is in.