Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Lol

Not a good attempt

Go again
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 10:32 PM   #62
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

ah, the brush off tactic?
I invented that shit
got anything else?
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 10:42 PM   #63
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

You invented the simple tactic of brushing off a post?!

Stfu bro

You don't want a war with me

The only ncgs who could go toe to toe with me are hush and lars

Gone @ trying to be relevant
Old 08-15-2015, 10:44 PM   #64
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

well why are you comparing the idea of not believing in God to liberal book meetings and voting for Obama?
like wtf have I said that warrants that shit?

and no, not brushing off a post, I invented brushing off in general, you know I'm like 100 years old
philosophy.
Old 08-15-2015, 10:54 PM   #65
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
eddie, forget u weren't logged in as silver?
I'm not silver. I feel so corny when I have to respond to ppl when they say I'm silver?
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 10:56 PM   #66
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Just this and how into the racial shit you got reminds me of the large amount of new age fake liberals

All followers of a cause that isn't theirs
Old 08-15-2015, 11:03 PM   #67
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

knuck, the cause of all men being treated equally is everyone's cause
conversely, if you believed, as I do, that organized religion causes problems and solves none, then you may be more inclined to speak on it
but if any of this leads you to go out and find personal information on me and post it on here, then nevermind anything I said.
philosophy.
Old 08-15-2015, 11:26 PM   #68
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Organized religion has saved just as many lives as it has taken

If you don't realize that your close minded

Also as I stated before you thinking getting rid of religion and forcing it out of people's lives would fix everything is fucking retarded and I feel bad for You
Old 08-15-2015, 11:28 PM   #69
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

oh yeah, I forgot about that whole crusades period where they went around saving lives in the name of god
and suicide bombers
and the Spanish Inquisition
and the holocaust

just as many lives saved huh?
philosophy.
Old 08-15-2015, 11:46 PM   #70
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Religion was the cause of the Holocaust?

And the crusades were strictly a religious thing? Not a power thing?

Good lord you're dumb man

Know what you're talking about before you speak on this subject again

Like I said you're a blind follower
Old 08-15-2015, 11:46 PM   #71
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

i find the thinking 'if you don't agree with me - you're ignorant as fuck' on a hugely subjective issue just as problematic, in theory, as general cultists and zealots in organised religion.

i might be an athiest if i didn't look around and see that the vast majority of them are dumb as fuck, i.e. des of the lesser intellect, or as their impossibly pompous messiah (lol) dawkins might say: dundridges. their base arguments typically stem on religion being stupid, the popular conception of god being stupid, or how can you believe in something for which you can't give quantitative proof?

this isn't really why i'm not atheist. i mean, i'm not a god-fearing man, i'm the vaguest of theists (and much smarter than OP).

conversation that flows like:

"do you believe in God?"
'yes'
"WHAT ABOUT THE PRIESTS WHO ROUTINELY MOLEST CHILDREN???"

that ain't right, man.

Last edited by Eŋg; 08-16-2015 at 12:03 AM. Reason: lesser intellect
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 12:08 AM   #72
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
evolved from prehuman life
Oh ok cool. So where did that come from?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 12:11 AM   #73
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
oh yeah, I forgot about that whole crusades period where they went around saving lives in the name of god
and suicide bombers
and the Spanish Inquisition
and the holocaust

just as many lives saved huh?

Abortion in America has killed more in America in the last 20 years than all those put together.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 12:31 AM   #74
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Yes, him and Jesus is our king
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 12:31 AM   #75
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Answer my question Veritas. This isn't the first time you've ducked it.
Old 08-16-2015, 12:44 AM   #76
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Checking in
Old 08-16-2015, 01:10 AM   #77
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

"God is an atheist, why should I believe in religion?
I'd rather get my dick sucked and cook keys in the kitchen"
- Ill Bill
Old 08-16-2015, 02:23 AM   #78
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
Veritas... Let's say human life came from God's creation of Adam and Eve. Adam and Eve had babies.

THEN WHAT??

How did the third generation of mankind come about?

Answer plz.
Actually there were other ppl on earth at that time. After Cain killed Abel he told god that if he cast him out anyone who should happen upon him would kill him cause he was cursed. Proof Adam n eve weren't the first ppl on earth. Look it up, I can't remember the exact verse but it's in genesis.

Boooyah!
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 02:41 AM   #79
Bash
Barrin' Out

Battle Record: 16-15

Champed
- Fight Night 5

Bash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant future

Always felt it didn't matter if I believe and you don't. Religion is like techno music, it ain't for everybody. It may not serve a purpose to one and to another that needs to believe in a higher being its much needed. Like I tell my friends, if believing god got you away from drugs or some terrible situation who am I n why would I tell you that having faith is ridiculous. Religion either is or isn't for you.
Old 08-16-2015, 02:48 AM   #80
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future

Bodey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
5 percenter ginger, based god?, cashmere cat is dope, of corpse of corpse, the horse is a corpse