Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-27-2013, 06:00 PM   #41
hotdogvendorman

Battle Record: 1-2

hotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whys Ways View Post
Take her to the strip and slip something @Natural in her drink.

Fucking cakewalk, brobro.
lmfao

this entire thread is hilarious
Old 09-27-2013, 06:42 PM   #42
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

you don't have real kids do you Bags?

you gotta switch your game up bro.

like i said before, become the good guy.
Old 09-27-2013, 06:43 PM   #43
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

forbidden fruit factor... and learn to live in the garden yo.
Old 09-27-2013, 06:49 PM   #44
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post
you don't have real kids do you Bags?

you gotta switch your game up bro.

like i said before, become the good guy.
I have A kid. Singular. Lol. Lmao @"real kids" hahaha.

I am the good guy tho nam. My good deeds r just bestowed upon others in a unique manner.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 07:10 PM   #45
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Dirty Bagstard View Post
I have A kid. Singular. Lol. Lmao @"real kids" hahaha.

I am the good guy tho nam. My good deeds r just bestowed upon others in a unique manner.
no doubt bro, there's a couple of you that could change the game for real -- you're a leader man, i think cake could be one too --- you guys just go dick-mode too often, and while my 'good guy' stance aint gonna pay off in this era, it will pay off for all of us in the next if dudes like you take the reigns and raise 'em up..

it's an oven not light switch, but shit kid, just keep settin the example rather than making the examples they think they want.

nice though on the kid man -- i still dont see how the sidebar moms do anything good for you, but hey, im the lost cause in this world at this point lol.

peace
Old 09-27-2013, 07:14 PM   #46
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

One day
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:09 PM   #47
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Eyo bags, I love u son. Ur my fucking natural brohemian, rite?

But nigga, I'm convinced u have a really hard time getting bitches.

You have to be confident bruh, I would have gone withnthe.... yo.. just you an me and naked response, works all the time. Its not what you say tho bruh, its HOW u say it. Meaning tone of voice, style' blahblahblahhhhhhhh. Ok, nuff outta me
Old 09-28-2013, 12:19 PM   #48
Ghost1

LOL. I do alright.

I have documented a large amount of failed attempts due to poor text msg choices tho.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:23 PM   #49
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

You words betray insecurity. You look like a homosexual badger. You sound like freddy krueger dragging his claws on a chalkboard. No woman will ever be feeling you. Give up.
Get voicebox plastic surgery than smash your dickhead in your car door. Drop acid. Join us.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 12:26 PM   #50
Ghost1

Why do u say these things to me?
Old 09-28-2013, 12:27 PM   #51
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Well, I can say that I didnt say those things for you to start a conversation with me....fair?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:28 PM   #52
Ghost1

Lol. I see.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:29 PM   #53
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Well nvm....whats up my friend
Old 09-28-2013, 12:30 PM   #54
Ghost1

Bout to wack it. Ill be back on later
Old 09-28-2013, 12:32 PM   #55
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I love you.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:43 PM   #56
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Last girl bags fucked spent her afternoon at the police station the next day