Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2013, 01:50 PM   #21
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
See now that you said that last statement with words he will portray as doubt he will try to pick you apart

Just ignore and he will eventually go away ...
sup Rawn?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:50 PM   #22
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Itt i cringe at the second usage if the word plebs by the brah today. *shutter*
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:50 PM   #23
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
yes. deep down you know. thank you. cuppa?
I think you've missed the mark this time. We can agree to disagree. Id say I'm in the top 20% of intelligence in the country.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:58 PM   #24
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
cmon man, you do make stupid posts, just own it. or get a twitter.
Have you never made a stupid post or thread?, did you not disguise yourself as bags so you could say vile things that only a true sociopath could conjure up? What's really going on in your head homie?

Everyone says stupid things, I never claimed perfection and when I make a mistake I own up to it and move on

And if your referring to this thread if I'm being honest it was satirical ... poking over the top fun at topicals and yes I typed it while taking a shit
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:58 PM   #25
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
I think you've missed the mark this time. We can agree to disagree. Id say I'm in the top 20% of intelligence in the country.
you are a fool. never consider yourself intelligent boy.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:00 PM   #26
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
Have you never made a stupid post or thread?, did you not disguise yourself as bags so you could say vile things that only a true sociopath could conjure up? What's really going on in your head homie?

Everyone says stupid things, I never claimed perfection and when I make a mistake I own up to it and move on

And if your referring to this thread if I'm being honest it was satirical ... poking over the top fun at topicals and yes I typed it while taking a shit

I didn't mean those things, in the spirit of psychosis I did do my best Dia impersonation and I apologized and did my time. Are you "that guy" who likes bringing up peoples mistakes of the past?

since you did this while taking a shit, all is forgiven. I heart Frank Metts. Rhytmn is a dancer, its your soul's companion, you can feel it everywherrre. ooooh oohhhh...
Old 09-05-2013, 02:00 PM   #27
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I am the greatest person to have ever existed in the history of this planet.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:02 PM   #28
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Oh so V is just doing the religious thing. Cool, I thought he was trying to say something with merit. Maybe next time brochamp.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:03 PM   #29
veritas
HALL OF FAME

dude I can prove that you are a fool easily.

here we go:

tell me an original thought that you had please
Old 09-05-2013, 02:09 PM   #30
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

No ideas original. The things I write, my posts in this very topic, debates in the office, etc.

Im going to stop posting in this topic now. Thanks.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:21 PM   #31
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Remember the future.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:22 PM   #32
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

So everybody agrees.

Good.

Old 09-05-2013, 03:19 PM   #33
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
This would explain a lot even though its self proclaimed ... a high percentage of people with abnormal intelligence ( prob top 5-10% ) lack in some of the most simple skills, mainly social interaction and common sense

They have problems accepting someone whom differs in opinion, its one of if not their main trigger

Being in the top 20% isnt really a huge deal since your basically saying your on the level of about 63 million americans no offense but thats really not impressive, plus what is intelligence in this day and age? In most cases You can only be seen as intellectually superior or equal to a person who wants to or actually understands you, its truly is in the eye of the beholder , that's the ignorance of this country today, population grows in record fashion and the intelligence level significantly drops, more kids less teachers, more crime less police force theirs a pattern that's been developing for decade.

I dont think your stupid, you formulate your own thoughts and opinions which speaks volumes but you have to understand claiming superior intelligence in this day and age gets you little if anything. You may have a degree but theirs no job guarantee anymore. It may even put you at a disadvantage is some cases. .. over qualified is a nice word company's use to let you know you'll be to opinionated about your duties and they don't need a herder getting the sheep in a uproar

Its all about attention and retention, as long as you have these two traits you can learn how to do 75% of the jobs in america, most people are losing valuable skills and knowledge by falling into this pattern because we as a country are becoming lazy. America has slowly but surely been taken hostage by the rich, they want to keep a governor on what is considered general education and let kids slide through the system because the wealthy get fatter by hiring minimum wage employees

I could go on for hours about how idiotic the masses have become and how common sense isn't really common anymore but my daughter just woke up I think
Old 09-05-2013, 03:21 PM   #34
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

We are all equal in God's eyes.

Old 09-05-2013, 03:24 PM   #35
Frank Metts

Quote:
I didn't mean those things, in the spirit of psychosis I did do my best Dia impersonation and I apologized and did my time. Are you "that guy" who likes bringing up peoples mistakes of the past?

since you did this while taking a shit, all is forgiven. I heart Frank Metts. Rhytmn is a dancer, its your soul's companion, you can feel it everywherrre. ooooh oohhhh...
Did you really just slip up and completely contradict yourself ? Your whole basis for this was that ive made terrible posts, if I'm not mistaken that would too make you " that guy " who brings up past history to make a present point

I love when you slip up, it takes your Vulcan like persona down many notches
Old 09-05-2013, 03:33 PM   #36
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

top 20% not being 'good' because it equates to 63 million people is flawed logic.
Old 09-05-2013, 03:42 PM   #37
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Witty is probably my favorite poster. Haven't ever seen him say anything stupid, or annoying. I might not always agree, but that's okay.

I'm in the top 1% of intelligence. I only say that to set myself apart. Really, no such percentage could be accurate, because intelligence is generalized and you all seem silly for arguing such silly points.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 03:44 PM   #38
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Also, it's ironic (let us debate the definition of this word now) that intelligence is being discussed in the bowel movement thread.

#lifeafter40 @Frank Metts
Old 09-05-2013, 03:48 PM   #39
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Any claim I make about intelligence is inherently tongue in cheek
Old 09-05-2013, 03:49 PM   #40
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Obviously.

Tags
bags got fck'd bi tyson, cake didn't say nigger, eat a dick dullboy, now girls, only faggits say pleb, the erection posse, the projection posse