Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2013, 06:57 PM   #1
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute
Default fuck we're so fucking fucked

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/11/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1

Quote:
(CNN) -- A study just completed by the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency says North Korea may have nuclear weapons that could be delivered by ballistic missiles, a congressman said Thursday.

The revelation came from Rep. Doug Lamborn, R-Colorado, during a House Armed Services Committee hearing.

"Quoting from the unclassified portion, which I believe has not yet been made public, they say, quote, 'DIA assesses with moderate confidence the North currently has nuclear weapons capable of delivering by ballistic missiles. However, the reliability will be low.'" Lamborn told Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Martin E. Dempsey, who was testifying before the committee.

Lamborn asked Dempsey whether he agreed with the assessment. Dempsey appeared to be caught off guard.

"Well, I haven't seen it," Dempsey replied. "And you said it's not publicly released, so I -- I choose not to comment on it."

North Korea's missile capabilities

U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon later told CNN's Wolf Blitzer, "We do not have any independent information to verify" the DIA study's assessment.

Is North Korea serious about military action? Or is it just testing the world?

A missile had been briefly raised to an upright firing position, stoking concerns that a launch is imminent, a U.S. official told CNN on Thursday.

Later, another U.S. official said it's been tucked back into its launcher.

then

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2013/...ies/index.html

also, their untested missile system can reach Guam at least, but officials expect it can reach well into hte mainland (last one on above link) though not reliably

it is pretty clear to me that
1) we underestimated their capabilities
2) they are bluffing at the moment and are not going to strike obv
3) they are literally the perfect pawn for China. the raising and lowering of the missile? i bet that's them on the verge of getting intel from China about whether they should strike or not (obv not gonna)
4) China is going to start supplying them with nukes to hold against our throats

QUESTION

do you think China has the capability to destroy us/ is willing to?

i think they are strongly considering either putting us against the wall and waiting for our debt to skyrocket. then theyre going to bleed us out until we're useless or are forced to go to war, or we become an empty figurehead.

also they have been purchasing land EVERYWHERE for a long time, including in America (notably farmlands) and shit tons of land in Africa/ South America

inb4 Fallout 3
Old 04-11-2013, 07:00 PM   #2
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Ur chin is not nearly enormous enuff fir me to take these allegations seriously
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:12 PM   #3
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

why woud china do that tho...the already have us by the balls
if they really wanted to fuck with us..they wouldnt need ot go through north korea

but..

i got my tin hat ready
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:43 PM   #4
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

well be fine
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:56 PM   #5
Immaculate

Battle Record: 0-3

Immaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Immaculate

I told you before that China is the most powerful country in the world.

They export everything!
Immaculate is offline   Reply With Quote