oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future
Default If you could move through time in only one direction, what would it be?

You can either rewind or fast forward. Either way you can resume how you normally experience time. What would you choose?
Old 02-08-2014, 07:51 PM   #2
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

id go back, as long as I knew what I did not then I could go back and change cool shit
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:51 PM   #3
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Fuck.

I'd probably go into the future...because while I wasn't around for a lot of things in the past, I at least know a lot of what happened, it would be interesting to travel into the unknown and see the destiny of mankind and the world in general.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:52 PM   #4
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

great question.
it's a tough one, because I mean, you could go back and answer so many questions, truly understand history, know what the beginning was, and understand exactly how we came about. What a better idea of your place in the world you would have upon your return. Now that I'm typing it out, it seems like a no-brainer. The future, though cool to see technology-wise, would be so foreign and cold, with nothing to really identify with. It could be depressing and then you would just come back like fuck... what are we moving towards? Plus, the future, isn't really there yet, is it?
I'm going with backwards.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:54 PM   #5
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

wait, you don't return, do you?
fuck, I don't know then.
neither
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 08:06 PM   #6
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

If u cant return, neither. If u could return then rewind...
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 08:48 PM   #7
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

I'd go into the past with a mini gatling gun and an underarmour compression suit, then take over the greatest societies of all time like videogame levels.
Old 02-08-2014, 08:59 PM   #8
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

right - you can't beam back to present, though you can stop rewinding/fast forwarding whenever you want.

I'd prob choose rewind, get rich easy and experience life today without any financial stresses. plus if I fuck up I could always rewind and do it over again differently.
Old 02-08-2014, 09:02 PM   #9
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

I'd go back.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:09 PM   #10
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i'd want to go to ancient rome

if your rich in ancient rome you could live to like 80.

i feel i learned enough about everything in the world in every category of modern times i could fucking be a genius back then

i can invent a TREBUCHET, hundreds of years before. crossbows. STEEL. steel would be tricky, but at least iron. i understand steel, but i forget where they get the carbon from. i think its just wood tho? but you need a certain amount of wood, too much and it makes the iron soft and too little you make it too brittle

but word. we look back on archimedes like he was a genius

i could drop fucking newtons LAWS ON EM

i would use my intelligence to influence my sway amongst senators and work my way to a senatorial position and eventually a consulship. by 50 i would be in command of legions, and the hours logged in rome total war combined with my knowledge of today i would conquer the world.

i'd draw out blueprints for ships with shiprights until we created good sailing ships with tons of storage for food and be trading with the mayans and aztechs getting tomatoes and gold from them that i raided from scythia

if you go back in time you are basically a wizard just because the shit in your brain from living in modern times.

going into the future would be terrible. best case scenario, you are a retard in a world you don't understand. you are basically a jungle tribesmen. you probably use toilet PAPER. they're gonna be like wtf at this guy.

OR

humanity inevitably ripped itself apart in the time between now and where you jump to, and all the smart people died, and only dumb people made it, and everyone forgot everything, and they just run animals to death and stab them. and you basically went to the past, too far back, by going into the future

that would be my fear, so im gonna go back to a time where i know exactly what im walking into

the main problem is how do you integrate

language barriers would be the biggest problem and probably kill my dream.

i can imagine myself talking to people saying "julius caesar" until finally meeting him and pointing at my head while saying YO IM MAD SMART THO. look at what i can draw in the sand and he would think i was asking him to cut off my head cuz im pointing at my head bowing to write shit in the dirt
Old 02-08-2014, 09:22 PM   #11
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
going into the future would be terrible. best case scenario, you are a retard in a world you don't understand. you are basically a jungle tribesmen. you probably use toilet PAPER. they're gonna be like wtf at this guy.

lmfao
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:29 PM   #12
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

uh-oh be off da meat rack.

lol fucking retarded son.
Old 02-08-2014, 09:37 PM   #13
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

Quote:

i feel i learned enough about everything in the world in every category of modern times i could fucking be a genius back then

i can invent a TREBUCHET, hundreds of years before. crossbows. STEEL. steel would be tricky, but at least iron. i understand steel, but i forget where they get the carbon from. i think its just wood tho? but you need a certain amount of wood, too much and it makes the iron soft and too little you make it too brittle

i would use my intelligence to influence my sway amongst senators and work my way to a senatorial position and eventually a consulship. by 50 i would be in command of legions, and the hours logged in rome total war combined with my knowledge of today i would conquer the world.

i'd draw out blueprints for ships with shiprights until we created good sailing ships with tons of storage for food and be trading with the mayans and aztechs getting tomatoes and gold from them that i raided from scythia

if you go back in time you are basically a wizard just because the shit in your brain from living in modern times.

OR

humanity inevitably ripped itself apart in the time between now and where you jump to, and all the smart people died, and only dumb people made it, and everyone forgot everything, and they just run animals to death and stab them. and you basically went to the past, too far back, by going into the future

that would be my fear, so im gonna go back to a time where i know exactly what im walking into

i can imagine myself talking to people saying "julius caesar" until finally meeting him and pointing at my head while saying YO IM MAD SMART THO. look at what i can draw in the sand and he would think i was asking him to cut off my head cuz im pointing at my head bowing to write shit in the dirt
This made me lol.

Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:57 PM   #14
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

word lol i think i saved it tho but i havent googled if the carbon comes from wood or not. think its like burnt wood (charcoal basically)

you somehow burn it off in a furnace with the iron or whatever and it makes steel

i wouldnt have TV and internet i'd figure it OUT
Old 02-08-2014, 10:00 PM   #15
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Just can't help but to lol @ u bro.
Old 02-09-2014, 12:37 AM   #16
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

Uh oh on point
Old 02-09-2014, 08:48 AM   #17
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wait....why is this the BEST case scenario? lol

It could be pretty cool. Might take some getting used to but I'm guessing this would apply to going back in time too lol

You unimaginative fuck rats.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 08:53 AM   #18
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
I'd go back.

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 08:57 AM   #19
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

Battle Record: 11-11

CtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant future

Fast forward means death. Rewind means you won't exist at one point.
CtrlF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 09:02 AM   #20
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:

OR

You'd be killed as a heretic within 2 weeks
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote