Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2013, 01:48 AM   #1
Zombie

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant future
Smile if my

I wanna shoot a sunset with a rainbow. So acute it cuts through flesh, and observe my tunic. when the dusk brushes off on your halo. wanna shoot decks. and enact a smooch on your smooth neck. while the subsiding firepit crackling emits such a wild symphony the charred wood blisters crosses in the logs that emphasizes love beyond. it means sacrificing. I wanna amplify my life with that of yours combined. I wanna wake up in a cabin, so incredibly lukewarm this sentence in itself doesn’t possess the inflection to explain a section of it. too strong. too vaporous. so insane. the way I can rearrange any cadence into statement and the way I Grip the English language when I sway and slip the places where I want you most. the earths a place, you brought me down to first, the way it hurts. is worth more than a picture worth a thousand words. inertia is the first to come to mind cause physics in this world is the only lurkin matter perfect enough to word the amount of fervor I put into these mouthing verbs. it’s merciless. I wanna kiss you afloat a ship, where the crows can’t float or hope to drift. let the summer sun come toast us in, our cozy, coast we know I’m in. love, a tub full of soaking suds, oh I’m hopeless, the way the bubbles float abrupt, the champagne buzzard. the fuck is up? you sip a cup, with your lovely lips, I fall in love. the lust is sent. to hell cause fuck with love I’m in. I’m more than horny. not my piece, now my heart and mind are soul are in. It’s like a solar flare I blow to whims. I notified the Cupid. I wanna see your stomach bloat. and see a sea of lovely. I’d love to love and love to grow. just as old as we once just thought we'd. or wouldn’t grow. but things change. I wanna build a house with you. that endures a winter blizzard. so pure, the maple that it’s made from is the most alluring we could take of. and build it brick by brick. the mortar made of love. the same sacrificial symbolism the whittled firewood was forming from.and in it is our hit and misses. blow for blow the mysticism. I wanna see us grin together at a kitchen table. I wanna write I love you in our children’s play-doh and when you aren’t looking stick in your empty dinner plate and whisper gently in your ear “hey it’s you, it’s you who I’ve been missing. I could never ask for more than this, you’re great” and while I snuggle you with kisses junior comes and interrupts our little date. it’s okay.
@PancakeBrah

Last edited by Zombie; 09-13-2013 at 10:40 PM.
Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:54 AM   #2
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

This is like a love poem I wrote my wife ......damn.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 08:11 PM   #3
Zombie

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant future

:O. She probably loves you and vice versa
Old 09-13-2013, 08:34 PM   #4
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

One of those pieces I stopped reading halfway through because it pissed me off that I can't write it. This is something I wish I had the courage to write, but in all reality I couldn't pull off even if I had the 'courage' to do so. I'll probably give this the same in depth breakdown I gave the other one, but it almost feels redundant to be so enthusiastically positive about someone else's writing. I don't know the schematic or breakdown for which person writes under what account or what the switch rotation is among your group, but either Zombie is the best or he's the luckiest account with the random number generator.

"let the summer sun come toast us in, our cozy, coast we know I’m in."
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 05:32 PM   #5
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat

Gay that I like this. I want to not like this cause its gay but its too damn good to hate just for being gay. I never ever thought i would like anything even close to this.. u pulled it off. seriously insanely well done. props
Old 09-18-2013, 02:28 PM   #6
Zombie

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Old 09-18-2013, 02:56 PM   #7
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

I could do better. Gonna.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote