Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2021, 11:35 AM   #29
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

Battle Record: 11-11

CtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
Yeah I've had a very unpleasant years in jail... this guy is either lying or is a very stange person...

all I got out of prison was knowing that there are a lot of child molesters
Stop saying you can’t get anything out of prison or become better. There are plenty of people who went to prison and came out better. Malcolm X, imo the greatest civil rights leader ever, became that after prison. You didn’t get anything out of it because, you’re a waste. You have access to thousands of books. Thousands. We had different experiences because, we live different and stand for different shit. I used to tell people like you in their, we got different problems. I got real nigga problems. You got BITCH NIGGA problems. My biggest fear was me killing a nigga in their and getting trapped. Basically myself. You said you wouldn’t order store so, you wouldn’t get extorted. You was scared. You survived. I THRIVED. It’s lots of child molesters. Why would you even have to order store? Take they shit. They don’t deserve to eat. You didn’t either cause you less of a man. You scared of another nigga. You a hoe. Then you get on here and type gun/murder bars. This the problem with niggas now, y’all let rap music pump y’all up. Then you run into a nigga like me who live the shit you rapping and get fucked up. I’m strange because, I actually am who I am? Because I’m comfortable with myself and not acting like my favorite rapper (whose probably a bitch to btw)? Nah. You strange for pump faking. It was different for me because, I’m a real life WOLF. You a sheep. We different. At this point, I’m requesting all your bars be about not getting extorted in prison and you stop the gangsta shit. Please and thank you.

Nigga, you strange.
CtrlF4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ctrlshowedboobs