User Tag List

Old 08-22-2014, 01:56 PM   #21
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Like claiming to be black when you're Asian?

Cheating on someone is cowardly, you're doing it because you are too afraid to face the situation, man up and grow some balls.
I'm black. Where do you get off calling Aero Asian?

Cheating isn't cowardly, not telling her the truth when she confronts you is.
Old 08-22-2014, 01:57 PM   #22
jilti
neckties

Battle Record: 43-19

Champed
- BA Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

jilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant future

seems like u have a good girl, dont fuck it up @Doug Funny
jilti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 01:58 PM   #23
Doug Funny

Battle Record: 1-1

Doug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
Unless your asking in some sort of creepy way I cant imagine a sexually active girl who aint bout that life. Thats they shit.

You must got a good job or something cause the game sounds lackluster.
Yes I must need help or something, like I said I've never had this problem before. I think it's sad that I can hit a bitch up in my phone that would do way more for me today than she has done thus far
Doug Funny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:00 PM   #24
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Quote:
Cheating on someone is cowardly, you're doing it because you are too afraid to face the situation, man up and grow some balls.
Its ideals like these that had fig captain save a ho'n at that party that one time. Fdb. These hoes aint loyal.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:00 PM   #25
Doug Funny

Doug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilti View Post
seems like u have a good girl, dont fuck it up @Doug Funny
Believe me when I tell you, she is not worth giving up head for. And I've told her this shit before.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:02 PM   #26
Drunken Master
- Hiccup -

Drunken Master has a brilliant futureDrunken Master has a brilliant futureDrunken Master has a brilliant futureDrunken Master has a brilliant futureDrunken Master has a brilliant futureDrunken Master has a brilliant futureDrunken Master has a brilliant futureDrunken Master has a brilliant futureDrunken Master has a brilliant futureDrunken Master has a brilliant futureDrunken Master has a brilliant future

Maybe she's claustrophobic? And your muffin top suffocates her when she tries? These phobias are real.
Drunken Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:02 PM   #27
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
I'm black. Where do you get off calling Aero Asian?

Cheating isn't cowardly, not telling her the truth when she confronts you is.
Cheating is absolutely cowardly...you are going behind someones back, someone you claim to 'love' or w.e...if you haven't entered into a relationship then fuck as many people as you like, but if you have then be a man and either stick with it or end it...if you cheat it means you are unhappy with who you are with, if you are unhappy with who you are with, in any way, tell them and resolve it....cheating on someone is betrayal...betrayal is cowardice. It doesn't make you a terrible person, I was joking about that part as everyone fucks up, but it is a shameful thing to do imo...but if you PLAN it and know that what you're doing has the potential to hurt someone else, you're an even bigger coward.

I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of teens.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:03 PM   #28
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Its ideals like these that had fig captain save a ho'n at that party that one time. Fdb. These hoes aint loyal.
Find a hoe that is loyal then, you moron.

Old 08-22-2014, 02:04 PM   #29
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest, @Doug Funny, it seems like your girlfriend isn't worth the headache of covering up the cheating. Dump her. You don't love her. You often don't like her. What's keeping you? Does she pay the rent?
Old 08-22-2014, 02:06 PM   #30
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Yo @Doug Funny she doesn't respect you as much as she should. Any woman who truly wants a man will do almost anything even stuff she doesn't like. Tell her she needs to perform and if she doesn't then you withhold sex from her. Have her cook your meals and be subtly cold to her.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:07 PM   #31
Doug Funny

And I've also contemplated never having sex with her again. That way I get a few more weeks of service as I'm doing me looking for her replacement, or until the extremes switch whichever happens first. It's been days since i last smashed and like I said I be turned sexually by her now anyway even I still want her around.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:07 PM   #32
Greed
Raw

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Witty you just sound like a single nigga.

I guarantee your unlegendary d game does not stop these females natural inclination to want dick in their life.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:10 PM   #33
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Quote:
Cheating is absolutely cowardly...you are going behind someones back, someone you claim to 'love' or w.e...if you haven't entered into a relationship then fuck as many people as you like, but if you have then be a man and either stick with it or end it...if you cheat it means you are unhappy with who you are with, if you are unhappy with who you are with, in any way, tell them and resolve it....cheating on someone is betrayal...betrayal is cowardice. It doesn't make you a terrible person, I was joking about that part as everyone fucks up, but it is a shameful thing to do imo...but if you PLAN it and know that what you're doing has the potential to hurt someone else, you're an even bigger coward.

I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of teens.

If you cheat it's because your dick liked vagina and mouth. It's not that deep. Do you drink witty? That makes you a coward bc you're trying to escape reality.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:10 PM   #34
Greed
Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Funny View Post
And I've also contemplated never having sex with her again. That way I get a few more weeks of service as I'm doing me looking for her replacement, or until the extremes switch whichever happens first. It's been days since i last smashed and like I said I be turned sexually by her now anyway even I still want her around.
Well dont do that either keep it going or nah dont have her speaking ill of your bedroom practices.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:10 PM   #35
Doug Funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
To be honest, @Doug Funny, it seems like your girlfriend isn't worth the headache of covering up the cheating. Dump her. You don't love her. You often don't like her. What's keeping you? Does she pay the rent?
I always like her. The only problems we have ever had ever was in the bed. That's why I think it's so weird.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:10 PM   #36
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Master View Post
Since April? If you're older than 14 you should reach up and smack yourself. Just cut ties.

If you're going to fuck another girl, or you're even thinking about fucking another girl then you obviously don't respect your chick. And if you don't respect her you shouldn't waste her time by being with her.

Maybe your dick smells like stale cheetos dipped in year-old sour cream topped with stomach bile so she doesn't want her face near it?

1) You're a twat for asking a rap forum for dating advice
2) You're a twat for thinking other people give a shit about your 2 day old relationshit
3) You're a twat for thinking that you can somehow justify cheating
D) You're a twat for needing permission to be a piece of shit
V) You're a twat
fucking leaned
Old 08-22-2014, 02:11 PM   #37
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Witty you just sound like a single nigga.

I guarantee your unlegendary d game does not stop these females natural inclination to want dick in their life.
And you sound like someone who can't find a decent and loyal female, and suffers from mild paranoia.

Only female in my life is a female who I know I can trust, anyone who ever fucked with me in that way would be cut out of my life completely because I would never fuck with them like that, because I have a backbone and am not afraid to speak my mind, I expect the same from anyone I am with...it's 50-50.

Find a woman you can trust, and grow up.

Old 08-22-2014, 02:12 PM   #38
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
If you cheat it's because your dick liked vagina and mouth. It's not that deep. Do you drink witty? That makes you a coward bc you're trying to escape reality.
I don't drink very often these days.

I don't need to escape anything, I am a man, if I drink it's because I enjoy it...I don't run from things.

Old 08-22-2014, 02:12 PM   #39
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

"I want you, all of you, and if you're not into that then let's drop the charade"
Old 08-22-2014, 02:13 PM   #40
Doug Funny

Quote:
Well dont do that either keep it going or nah dont have her speaking ill of your bedroom practices.
The only thing she can say is I don't fuck her. She will be saying that soon because I won't be fuckin her for a while whether I decide to cheat or not. I turned off for now. Plus tbh I know how I fuck, I could care less about any rumors floating round, I will prove my dick game to any reasonably looking decent female who questions