Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Am I a bad person for cheating? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=90305)

Doug Funny 08-22-2014 01:34 PM

Am I a bad person for cheating?

My girlfriend turns me off at times in the bedroom. She complains about being tired, and she does not want to suck my dick like talking bout it. So I've decided to cheat. Not with one girl either bc while that would be great I'm sure it would get me caught up on the long run, seeing as how all females want relationships. I have not cheated yet, mainly bc I'm on the fence about it. She is a great girl, does a lot for me and genuinely cares about me, but she does not do enough in the bedroom. She's funny, smart and I feel like I can trust her. Idk if I want to be the dude that broke it off bc he didn't get head, or the dude who cheated cuz he didn't get head. We've been together since April, what do u suggest?

Hush 08-22-2014 01:36 PM

No but ur a shit poster

Witty 08-22-2014 01:36 PM

Yes, you are.

And also a coward.

Drunken Master 08-22-2014 01:40 PM

Since April? If you're older than 14 you should reach up and smack yourself. Just cut ties.

If you're going to fuck another girl, or you're even thinking about fucking another girl then you obviously don't respect your chick. And if you don't respect her you shouldn't waste her time by being with her.

Maybe your dick smells like stale cheetos dipped in year-old sour cream topped with stomach bile so she doesn't want her face near it?

1) You're a twat for asking a rap forum for dating advice
2) You're a twat for thinking other people give a shit about your 2 day old relationshit
3) You're a twat for thinking that you can somehow justify cheating
D) You're a twat for needing permission to be a piece of shit
V) You're a twat

StarFaggot 08-22-2014 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witty (Post 386996)
Yes, you are.

And also a coward.

You're judgmental and overall a bad person. Quit acting like you do no wrong.

@Doug Funny you should probably just leave your girl if you're going to cheat. Or, you can get your girl to understand that sometimes you will step out on her and if she accepts then that's your new situation.

Doug Funny 08-22-2014 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witty (Post 386996)
Yes, you are.

And also a coward.

But what do you think I'm a coward for exactly? For cheating? I mean I am not exactly scared to tell her, lol, I just would like to have her around if that makes sense? She cooks, cleans, and makes me warm inside, I really like her.

Doug Funny 08-22-2014 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 387002)

@Doug Funny you should probably just leave your girl if you're going to cheat. Or, you can get your girl to understand that sometimes you will step out on her and if she accepts then that's your new situation.

If I suggest that wouldn't that give her the green light to cheat lol? I would like to not be cheated on. This may be my only option though, if she isn't cool with this we'll have to break it off. A very sad day indeed.

Greed 08-22-2014 01:48 PM

You decided to cheat, not with just one girl, many of them, but haven't started yet.

But my g, you cant even talk your current girl into giving u head. how u gonna pull that off.

StarFaggot 08-22-2014 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug Funny (Post 387004)
If I suggest that wouldn't that give her the green light to cheat lol? I would like to not be cheated on.

Of course she doesn't get the green light.

Certain 08-22-2014 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug Funny (Post 387004)
I would like to not be cheated on.

How do you think she feels?

Witty 08-22-2014 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug Funny (Post 387003)
But what do you think I'm a coward for exactly? For cheating? I mean I am not exactly scared to tell her, lol, I just would like to have her around if that makes sense? She cooks, cleans, and makes me warm inside, I really like her.

Break up with her, or speak to her about it and resolve the situation...going behind someone's back like that makes you a coward.

Witty 08-22-2014 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 387002)

I don't act like I do nothing wrong, I have done plenty of wrong things.

But I am not a coward and I don't do things behind peoples backs, because that is cowardice...if you feel a certain way, have the balls to say it to the person's face.

StarFaggot 08-22-2014 01:50 PM

Btw they stopped making women who don't give head in 1988 so if she's not doing that then it's your right to get serviced elsewhere.

Doug Funny 08-22-2014 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greed (Post 387005)
You decided to cheat, not with just one girl, many of them, but haven't started yet.

But my g, you cant even talk your current girl into giving u head. how u gonna pull that off.

I got a girl coming over when I get off work that's going to make my penis touch her tonsils. I have never had a problem getting head before, this is like one of the weirdest situations I've ever been in lol, I have never had a problem like this. I really have to break up with a girl cuz she won't suck my dick?

Doug Funny 08-22-2014 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Certain (Post 387007)
How do you think she feels?

I'm gonna make sure she doesn't find out.

StarFaggot 08-22-2014 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witty (Post 387009)
I don't act like I do nothing wrong, I have done plenty of wrong things.

But I am not a coward and I don't do things behind peoples backs, because that is cowardice...if you feel a certain way, have the balls to say it to the person's face.

Doing wrong things makes you a coward bc you don't have the integrity to do right.

Greed 08-22-2014 01:54 PM

Unless your asking in some sort of creepy way I cant imagine a sexually active girl who aint bout that life. Thats they shit.

You must got a good job or something cause the game sounds lackluster.

Witty 08-22-2014 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 387015)
Doing wrong things makes you a coward.

Like claiming to be black when you're Asian?

Cheating on someone is cowardly, you're doing it because you are too afraid to face the situation, man up and grow some balls.

Drunken Master 08-22-2014 01:54 PM

I'm going to fuck your girl Doug Funny.

Bet she gives brain like Krang from TMNT too

Doug Funny 08-22-2014 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 387010)
Btw they stopped making women who don't give head in 1988 so if she's not doing that then it's your right to get serviced elsewhere.

This is my point, this bitch be bs in bed and ain't that she just don't give head it's like other shit, like she tryna play games. I almost wanna get caught just so I can scream "bitch what did you think??"