Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-25-2014, 05:12 PM   #41
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I dated a homeschool chick.

She was mildly retarded.

Dat ass THO
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 05:13 PM   #42
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicc View Post
You're an idiot.

Generations growing up have a lot too do with social behavior.

Back then and I'm sure a lot of you can attest to this, when you misbehaved, you got your ass beat. Now and days, the lack of ass beatings is the reason for all of this mischief by little spoiled scumbags. Kid these days talk back to their parents. When I was growing up, if I talked back, I got aired out, lol.

Can you explain the fact that we've actually been BETTER as a race in comarison to the dark ages preceding our dumbass generation?

i.e. mongols tearing people limb from limb, enitre civilizations of deviants,
barbaric and inhumane treatment of percieved lesser peoples, etc.

the fact that words still materialize from your keystrokes baffles me.

These people are sick in OUR society and age. We have actually become MORE civilized as a race of creatures, believe it or not.
Old 03-25-2014, 05:16 PM   #43
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post

She was mildly retarded.

Dat ass THO
She was cheatin. She be gettin in those answey key booklets and copying the answers. Can't learn nothin like that.I did that a whole year once and then the next year I was fucked lmao. Had to learn shit over again.
Old 03-25-2014, 05:17 PM   #44
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

LMAO
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 03-25-2014, 05:21 PM   #45
e11even
V.V

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post

She was mildly retarded.

Dat ass THO

My girl was homeschooled. Our arguments are so fucking frustrating.

To homeschool is to ultimately doom your child's social life.
Old 03-25-2014, 05:33 PM   #46
Sicc

Diode stay on my nutt sack. You comfortable, faggot?
Old 03-25-2014, 05:38 PM   #47
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Wise ways what an unfounded thing to say. Youmust not really know warning about....wouldn't really care to tell your type either.

Bags that is called service unto self. Meaning if there were a child predator stalking your hood you would not band together with other parents to investigate. Thank God youre not my neighbor.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 05:40 PM   #48
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

@Fig it is trying to speak to me again
Old 03-25-2014, 05:55 PM   #49
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

There was an emergency email that went around my school today because the last few days, some creep has tried to grab 3.different girls and take off with them

This same thing has happened every year though
Old 03-25-2014, 06:13 PM   #50
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

Battle Record: 1-4

dyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vividlyvague View Post
We can't give ppl like this excuses. they shouldn't be victimizing children.

I need to invest in a compound bow. because a gun would be too loud in the residential area I catch that sick fucker in.
I like this idea. I'm sick with a bow and arrow of you are in need to recruit.

This is just sickening. And boy do I see a lot of situations come into the peds er. Father's abusing their little children and 12 and 13 yr old girls pregnant while living with an uncle new to the city. It turns my stomach. It also bothers me that children now are so smart and what keeps them in situations sometimes is fear of what may happen not knowing they could be stopping the situation instead. Its hard to have to call acs and savi with cases like that. This world is just full of surprises both good and bad.
dyedinthewool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 06:19 PM   #51
e11even
V.V

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyedinthewool View Post
I like this idea. I'm sick with a bow and arrow of you are in need to recruit.

This is just sickening. And boy do I see a lot of situations come into the peds er. Father's abusing their little children and 12 and 13 yr old girls pregnant while living with an uncle new to the city. It turns my stomach. It also bothers me that children now are so smart and what keeps them in situations sometimes is fear of what may happen not knowing they could be stopping the situation instead. Its hard to have to call acs and savi with cases like that. This world is just full of surprises both good and bad.
This.
Old 03-25-2014, 06:37 PM   #52
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh Guevara View Post
Wise ways what an unfounded thing to say. Youmust not really know warning about....wouldn't really care to tell your type either.

Bags that is called service unto self. Meaning if there were a child predator stalking your hood you would not band together with other parents to investigate. Thank God youre not my neighbor.
Lol u always reachin

But....nah prolly not lmao

Ill leave that to u an the other overzealous neighbors to zimmerman any suspicious figures around the culdesac. Im be fine.
Old 03-25-2014, 06:38 PM   #53
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Imagine if one of those kids would grew up to be a serial child rapist

Plot twist fagg0t
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 06:39 PM   #54
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

No one is innocent in my eyes

EDIT - BUT OBVIOUSLY I DO NOT CONDONE THIS BEHAVIOR

FEED HIM TO THE LIONS

Last edited by Sick; 03-25-2014 at 06:42 PM.
Old 03-25-2014, 06:39 PM   #55
Sicc

Lazy fat fuck.
Old 03-25-2014, 06:40 PM   #56
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:
Lazy fat fuck.
Goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee @ you rockin that avy
Old 03-25-2014, 06:43 PM   #57
Sicc

Shit's dope, son. What? Lol
Old 03-25-2014, 06:44 PM   #58
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:
Shit's dope, son. What? Lol
Lmao word

@Batty got mad skills
Old 03-25-2014, 07:01 PM   #59
Sicc

I second that notion.

Tags
all chintegrity, aluminum foil dildo rocket, no integrity