Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   all the (REAL) parents of the board tell me what you think of this (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=61358)

Chyeahhh!!! 03-25-2014 10:53 AM

all the (REAL) parents of the board tell me what you think of this

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/...equipment.kwqc

I'm somewhere between outrage, disbelief, sadness and like hopelessness b. This is where we really need to stop and ask ourselves why, I mean where we get to the nitty gritty aspect of the this type of stuff, society, where it started, what can we do, is this encouraged or influenced anyway nature vs nurture, etc. This is madness. I'm a father, and I now have to look for this type of stuff when I take babygirl to the parks because people are capable of this kind of thing. smh The human race as fell short of the finishline once again.

Chyeahhh!!! 03-25-2014 10:58 AM

whoever put that tag on there I'd snatch the living life outta you in a hurry given the circumstances of the thread and the lack of compassion for innocent children. Matter of fact who put the tag. We can talk about how we can make this happen

Destroyer 03-25-2014 11:00 AM

Hey chyeahh if you want to worry about a real threat, worry about the idiots not vaccinating their children.

Badweather 03-25-2014 11:15 AM

jeez, this is horrible.

Chyeahhh!!! 03-25-2014 11:45 AM

he speaks....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 306974)
Hey chyeahh if you want to worry about a real threat, worry about the idiots not vaccinating their children.

With each post you show.me just how dumb you are. We've got someone gluing razor blades to playground equipment and you wanna debate vaccinations. You ole dumb faggot.

Hush 03-25-2014 11:47 AM

This shit sickening

I don't understand what fulfillment someone gets from doing this

KwaL!ty 03-25-2014 11:57 AM

id tell you the truth, after everything said & done my kid healed. Im killing everyone they are related to or ever spoke with.

Destroyer 03-25-2014 11:57 AM

chyeahh, do your job as a parent then and inspect the areas where you let your child play

Vulgar 03-25-2014 11:58 AM

I'm all for citizen's watch surveillance on children's playgrounds to catch the ones responsible.

Chyeahhh!!! 03-25-2014 12:05 PM

he speaks....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 307011)
chyeahh, do your job as a parent then and inspect the areas where you let your child play

Why don't you do.your job and go inspect a dick. This does not address the issue. Youre busy trying to save face due to.your vaccination remark that had no reason being here.

Frank Metts 03-25-2014 12:26 PM

This falls in with the people who use to hide stuff in candy on Halloween ...

Really does make you think twice about your neighbor and any other human in this world

My kids my be home schooled, some may call it sheltered but to me shelter is a place for protection and education to the highest degree is what will make my seeds grow into trees of knowledge

trap. 03-25-2014 12:28 PM

That's crazy. Luckily my son is past the age of being on playground equipment that often, but this is just too much. It's definitely sad and disheartening knowing there are people walking this earth with the capability to do these things.

Destroyer 03-25-2014 12:29 PM

when dealing with a chin of that caliber, it's all one can do to try and save face

but on the srs tip, that's how I feel about it. there's fucked up people out there. it's a parents responsibility to watch out for them. if people do this to playgrounds, parents need to inspect that shit before they let their kids play there. period.

Destroyer 03-25-2014 12:30 PM

the Halloween candy thing was an urban legend

Sicc 03-25-2014 12:33 PM

niGGas in NYC school was selling crystal meth to little ass kids that looked and tasted like pop rocks.

Diode 03-25-2014 12:37 PM

@Fig please handle this ignoramus

Sicc 03-25-2014 12:41 PM

Stop following me in threads, you faggot.

Chyeahhh!!! 03-25-2014 12:43 PM

That was wack and youre a wack parent for.not showing concern. Keep saving

Destroyer 03-25-2014 12:56 PM

IF I had a kid, I'd check playgrounds from now on
that's what I'd do
what are you gonna do about it chyeaah?

YDK 03-25-2014 01:01 PM

smfh if I ever caught somebody doing this shit i'd go ballistic.
real shit if my son or daughter got even a knick by something like that i'd be kidnapping whoever responsible and torturing them for the next decade