Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2013, 06:42 PM   #41
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

You've won every Colorado battle and the Phal Kilmer one. You lost the Diz, T-Rex, Syd, and 3PFD battles. The Wapps one is debatable.

Also, I didn't know you battled Biscuit so I haven't seen that one. But hey, that's my opinion.
trap. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:45 PM   #42
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Wise tha god

I don't think anyone watches rap battles for the money involved, and it certainly doesn't affect view counts
Old 07-01-2013, 07:11 PM   #43
SpecialOh

SpecialOh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Lol @ Detour getting butt hurt by some random's opinion.

Hold it together.
lol @ how he argued this very valid point
its what he does, theres only 1 opinion that matters to detour
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:15 PM   #44
SpecialOh

i wouldn't hate on detour for who he battled and not even because he's shitty
u know cuz he ain't even close to the worse, hes solid low mid tier

only hate on him spamming internet forum i frequent just arguying ppls opinion that he's asking for... all he does it talk about how other people are wrong in their opinions about him, and makes threads how ppl left positive comments on youtube

nobody said u were the worse ur just fucking annoying.
Organik said the thread was fucked up or weird or w.e he said cuz u were posting those comments about urself.. he thinks ur an idiot.

he gets way more views in his threads than his battles, dude is more known as an internet troll than a battle rapper. and its self inflicted
Old 07-01-2013, 07:18 PM   #45
detour

Accomplishments
- Beat Diz (via Real Deal Handshake)

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whys Ways View Post
hey dude. quit lying, WE WERE COOL before you started battling and thinking you were BIG BAD RAP STAR. We even had an unfinished hush diss, and you would give wall-sized breakdowns on my open mics. So drop the whole "you've been a hater since day one" act you throw at everyone. I tell it like it is. Deal with it.
that's the thing tho'...i never told u i was a big bad rap star...ur talkin bout shit that went down like a year before i started battling...u were jumpin on my case before i started doin live battles...

i didn't throw that at everyone, i threw it at u...u tell like it is to u, not like it is to everyone else...granted, that's obvious cuz ur the one tellin it, i'm just sayin, u speak for urself, not the world...

i never did jack shit to u...just the more recognition i get the more u despise me for it...why? i really have no clue...but same thing i tell everyone, i will give u the same respect u give to me tbh...

if u act bitter an hateful towards me, u get the same in return...lots of people critique my flaws an i get along just fine with them, so long as they're not complete douche bags in how they do it...

i could just a) not respond to anyone, b) give everyone a generic "thx fam word" response, or c) engage in genuine conversations with people who watch my footage an address me namean...

i'd think offering genuine responses would be a much less "big bad rap star" thing to do than ignoring everybody an actin like i'm above havin a genuine discussion with someone who addresses me...
detour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:20 PM   #46
SpecialOh

6 paragraphs on how the other guys opinion is wrong
in a non sense argument

ur so predictable man.. my post above ur while u were typing describes
exactly what u do and then u did it..
Old 07-01-2013, 07:20 PM   #47
detour

Accomplishments

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
i wouldn't hate on detour for who he battled and not even because he's shitty
u know cuz he ain't even close to the worse, hes solid low mid tier

only hate on him spamming internet forum i frequent just arguying ppls opinion that he's asking for... all he does it talk about how other people are wrong in their opinions about him, and makes threads how ppl left positive comments on youtube

nobody said u were the worse ur just fucking annoying.
Organik said the thread was fucked up or weird or w.e he said cuz u were posting those comments about urself.. he thinks ur an idiot.

he gets way more views in his threads than his battles, dude is more known as an internet troll than a battle rapper. and its self inflicted
lmao @ the dude who followed me to an internet site he's never had a desire to post on before he saw my name there havin the nerve to call me an internet troll...once again, i tell YOU that ur an ignorant asshole, i don't tell that to people who give me genuine feedback, whether it's positive or negative...do i discuss shit with people who address me? see my post above...

an word @ u being an expert on what organik thinks about people...didn't know u an him were that close that he confides all his personal feelings in u...idiot...
Old 07-01-2013, 07:22 PM   #48
SpecialOh

Quote:
Originally Posted by detour View Post
lmao @ the dude who followed me to an internet site he's never had a desire to post on before he saw my name there havin the nerve to call me an internet troll...once again, i tell YOU that ur an ignorant asshole, i don't tell that to people who give me genuine feedback, whether it's positive or negative...do i discuss shit with people who address me? see my post above...

an word @ u being an expert on what organik thinks about people...didn't know u an him were that close that he confides all his personal feelings in u...idiot...
I came here to ask you who made the video ass hole
its willy right

i know exactly what organik thinks when he says ur thread is saddest thing hes ever seen
we can ALLLL relate
Old 07-01-2013, 07:24 PM   #49
detour

Accomplishments

Quote:
6 paragraphs on how the other guys opinion is wrong
in a non sense argument

ur so predictable man.. my post above ur while u were typing describes
exactly what u do and then u did it..
ur not even rain man stupid, cuz at least he had one thing he was really smart about...ur like, sarah palin stupid...sarah palin BEFORE she went to college stupid...

but i'm bout to head to the airport here soon, won't be responding till sometime tomorrow at the earliest...i sincerely hope ur desperate desire to illicit a response from me doesn't lead u to do something dumb like, i dunno, sign off the computer an see what the outside world has to offer...
Old 07-01-2013, 07:25 PM   #50
detour

Accomplishments

Quote:
I came here to ask you who made the video ass hole
its willy right

i know exactly what organik thinks when he says ur thread is saddest thing hes ever seen
we can ALLLL relate
lmao i'm guessing u didn't even read the post, cuz u've said organik used every adjective to describe that thread EXCEPT the one he actually used...stop changing people's words around to fit ur agenda...ur not a politician bro...
Old 07-01-2013, 07:29 PM   #51
SpecialOh

:u aint stackin a profit, u fat an obnoxious, that Mac 10 I'm poppin
have his abdomen chopped in half fast as a Javelin rocket
jap slap stagger an drop him with a bat that'll knock his
eye out his skull, pick it up an smack it back in it's socket

According to detour that ain't a forced multi.

such generic random ass bars its ridiculous,
12 yr old textcess are better

I can give ur sister this kriss blade sword
Maybe have her displayed with a switch blade forced straight thru her ribcage, or...
Catch ur brother whipping ur fathers '96 grey ford
Clips bang, have his wig sprayed, ill make him repent, prayin "L-rd!!"
Ur cousin bleedin from two shots, I'm givin that bitch eight more
Go back to the crib an leave ur uncle dead on his brick laid floor
Middle East history when the clique bang fours
U aint seen a jew whoops an Arabs ass this bad since the six day war
Old 07-01-2013, 07:31 PM   #52
SpecialOh

i like that on 3 different forums theres an inside joke on detour isint in on
on who made the song yet every1 else knows.

n dude calls me dumb....
detour proved he does everything the song said in this thread...... lmao
talks about his diz battle like hes god, tells ppl their opinion is wrong
argues with ppl who say they dont like him.

Last edited by SpecialOh; 07-01-2013 at 07:35 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:59 PM   #53
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Listened to song
Didn't read thread

Best I ever heard detour rap tho. He should stick to this flow
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 08:00 PM   #54
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by detour View Post
that's the thing tho'...i never told u i was a big bad rap star...ur talkin bout shit that went down like a year before i started battling...u were jumpin on my case before i started doin live battles....
No I did not dude lmao. I was giving you props and constructive criticism like your first 5-6 battles. Then you became a shitsucker. I think probably on your battle with that azn kid you had where you kept on dry-snitching on him about a "coke deal went wrong".. That I finally broke down and called you a gigantic twitching faggot. The fuck outta here.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:00 PM   #55
SpecialOh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Listened to song
Didn't read thread

Best I ever heard detour rap tho. He should stick to this flow
yea this is on point
Old 07-01-2013, 08:17 PM   #56
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

This was cool till the guy who made it showed up .......shit got weird,

The horrible rapping wasnt even funny the pictures were the only reason to even click this.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:37 AM   #57
Philly
Only The Strong Survive

Battle Record: 8-8

Philly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
The horrible rapping wasnt even funny the pictures were the only reason to even click this.
It wasn't a diss track right? It's supposed to be him mimicking Detour...
with the voice and flow too. Or I'm just way off, and in that case, yea. Wack

This is working well for you though Detour, keep this level 10 buffoonery up
Philly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:49 AM   #58
detour

Accomplishments

lol I "became a shitsucker" 5-6 battles in? smh...I'm not famous, don't get me wrong, but this reminds me of that old fabolous joint "crazy what the fame'll do, but u know what, the only one who changed from the fame is u"...

once again i ain't famous, but the concept fits...I'm the same dude I was before I started doin live battles...nothing bout me changed...I honestly to this day have no clue what u were issue with me is...an lol @ dry snitching...ur not allowed to use personals in rap battles? or ur just not allowed to use them if ur someone wise ways doesn't like?

an @SpecialOh where did I say the diz battle made me a god an tell everyone their opinions are wrong? I seem to recall tellin just about everyone who said I lost thanks for checkin it out...granted, they are in the minority, but I still thanked them an moved on...

I hope life behind ur computer screen is worth living...otherwise ur just wasting oxygen that productive members of society could be breathing right now...
Old 07-02-2013, 12:30 PM   #59
SpecialOh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly View Post
It wasn't a diss track right? It's supposed to be him mimicking Detour...
with the voice and flow too. Or I'm just way off, and in that case, yea. Wack

This is working well for you though Detour, keep this level 10 buffoonery up
ur wrong but not way off
in no way was it supposed to be "good" that would defeat the god damn purpose lol.

@detour do u want me to link here every post where u call ppls opinion about u wrong, and argue it? stop lying about something that can be proven
I always been real with you. u think its coincidence ur only battle rapper who gets hated on more than manik (ur much better than him) cuz its not.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:45 PM   #60
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Theres no need for that. We have 10page threads here thatre similar...just search Detour vs

But we dont really care cuz were not a bunch of sensitive faggits. Ive grown weary of this back an forth please resume it at that other gay site u 2losers board at. Thanx bros.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote