Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2013, 05:46 PM   #21
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

He'd be really awkward to be around.
Dude thinks he's undefeated also! lmao.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:49 PM   #22
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Joshua was my text bud for a while but then renigged on it. :(
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:58 PM   #23
SpecialOh

SpecialOh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by detour View Post
i follow u around?

LMFAO...

i went to RMBVA cuz erik foreman invited me to the site...

u found my name on a forum while u were searching for videos of me, so u signed up here to talk shit...

who's following who?

besides, i'm not a complete dick to people here cuz they're not immature spiteful fagg0ts to me...

i get all kinds of props an criticism here an i actually hold real conversations about the shit...

word tho, whoever put this video together had way too much time on their hands an was apparently seeking my attention more than they shoulda been...shit reeks of desperation tbh...
lmao ur such a try hard. thanks for the big paragraph, tell me about the pms u sent me about shit u invented, and the thread where u posted POSITIVE youtube comments claiming "specialoh said i dont get these" inventing shit just to say my name
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:00 PM   #24
SpecialOh

once the site comes back ill link to ur try hard efforts to get MY attention
Detour argues and tells ppl who dont like him or who criticize him wrong

instead of getting better or accepting he ain't gonna liked by all, he attacks ppls opinions
u dont see ANY other battle rapper doing that.. because it makes u look dumb.

even organik peeped that 1 thread u made, inventing shit i "said"
and said it was most pathetic thing he ever seen. you've had ur highest points in battle rap. no where but down now
and u never getting a kotd match since they think ur a joke

worse than manik
Old 07-01-2013, 06:04 PM   #25
detour

Accomplishments
- Beat Diz (via Real Deal Handshake)

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whys Ways View Post
He'd be really awkward to be around.
Dude thinks he's undefeated also! lmao.
i took three losses in judged battles...an i may have lost to rex...some say i won, some say i lost...ya racist prick...

Last edited by detour; 07-01-2013 at 06:08 PM.
detour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:07 PM   #26
detour

Accomplishments

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
once the site comes back ill link to ur try hard efforts to get MY attention
Detour argues and tells ppl who dont like him or who criticize him wrong

instead of getting better or accepting he ain't gonna liked by all, he attacks ppls opinions
u dont see ANY other battle rapper doing that.. because it makes u look dumb.

even organik peeped that 1 thread u made, inventing shit i "said"
and said it was most pathetic thing he ever seen. you've had ur highest points in battle rap. no where but down now
and u never getting a kotd match since they think ur a joke

worse than manik
LMFAO...organik didn't say that...he said the thread was strange...nothin about the word pathetic came out his mouth...an he was speakin about the thread as a whole...get off organik's dick dumbass...

besides, i don't react harshly to criticism...u could find tons of posts where i thank people for criticism an discuss shit...it's when fuck nuts like u come in an throw random spiteful bullshit my way that i return the favor...

u keep sayin i argue with everyone who has anything but props to give me, but it ain't the case...ur a fuckin retard, a spiteful, ignorant, piece of shit who likes to troll rappers cuz u have less of a life than dia...

lol @ the kotd shit...smh does that mean when i battle on kotd ur gonna retract ur prior unwarranted statements an admit ur a mentally retarded waste of brain cells? i hope so, cuz it'd be a welcome change tbh...
Old 07-01-2013, 06:10 PM   #27
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

tbh detour stfu you overrated imbecile. and you DID lose to Rex AND Diz..

nice try though.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:13 PM   #28
detour

Accomplishments

beat diz, maybe lost to rex...check the rm polls, check the youtube, check the facebook battle debate groups (unbias, #750, etc.)...not gonna argue with u tho, i prefer to associate as little as possible with the aryan brotherhood...can't front tho', ur signatures are always on point...
Old 07-01-2013, 06:24 PM   #29
SpecialOh

lmao ur music is actually worse than the video??????
shit this is like positive publicity for you

http://www.reverbnation.com/thereald...etimes-track-6
lmaooo

STATS:

T-REX vs. YUNG ILL : 2 Million views
Okwerdz vs T-Rex : over 800 thousand views
T Rex vs. G Souldier: 400 thousand views (on fucking no coast)
Arsonal Da Rebel vs. T-Rex: 1.2 million views
Math Hoffa vs T-Rex: over 800 thousand views
O red vs T rex: 400 thousand views

Detour vs T rex: 80 thousand. lmfao.
http://versetracker.com/leaderboard/...s-leaderboards

T rex averages over 700 THOUSAND views per battle.
even with his name u cant break 100k lmao u bring less than 1/7th of the views of the average rapper he faces

No Coast Rap Battle: 3PFD vs. Detour - 1600 views
(that video got 550 in 2 days of being posted, 1600 took u a YEAR)

Coloradorap Detour vs Solid Theory: 600 views
(IN SEVEN months, that vid is about to pass it in 2 days)

Statz vs Detour @Rumble In The Rockies: 800 views in ONE year
(again this video will have more)

Coloradorap.com presents Detour vs Rello: 700 views

in a week the video about u sucking is gonna have WAY more than ur average amount of views... kinda says something. Ur internet presence is HUGE all u do is talk about urself. my threads average more views than ur battles loool
Old 07-01-2013, 06:25 PM   #30
SpecialOh

who the fuck battles T rex and doesent break 80 K

tell me 1 person who's done that lmao
Old 07-01-2013, 06:30 PM   #31
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

Lol @ Detour getting butt hurt by some random's opinion.

Hold it together.

Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:30 PM   #32
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

this thread is A+
Old 07-01-2013, 06:31 PM   #33
detour

Accomplishments

lets see, u left out the frosty battle, the wapps battle, the biscuit spazz, the syd vicious battle, the phal kilmer battle, the illimit battle an the bishop battle...

i like how u picked three battles (one of which is over 1500) an two that are under a stack, completely ignoring the six that are over that mark...

plus, as it's been said before, leagues make the views for the most part...rex averages over half a mil per URL BATTLE, not per ANY battle...an those views have more to do with his performance, not mine...REAL SHIT...

an reverbnation? u do realize i haven't touched that reverbnation page in like two years, correct?

www.soundcloud.com/74thstreetrecords if u wanna hear my music...check out 151, what have u done, access granted...jesus christ ur retarded...

i actually feel like my IQ is dropping every time i respond to one of ur try hard fan boy posts...get a fuckin life bro...u followed me to a forum u never posted on before an weren't invited to just so u can hop on my dick...

at least i was invited to rmbva by the owner...what's ur excuse dumbass?
Old 07-01-2013, 06:32 PM   #34
detour

Accomplishments

oh an u overestimated the g soldier views by about 70,000...so apparently u suck at simple math too...smh it gets better an better every time u post lmao...
Old 07-01-2013, 06:32 PM   #35
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

I ain't checking shit. It's pretty simple. (well not really) All you have to do is watch once, all while fighting the RAGING fucking urge to turn it off on your parts because of how incredibly awkward and sad you look/sound. I can't even watch the screen when it's your turn man. Wtf does that say?
Old 07-01-2013, 06:34 PM   #36
detour

Accomplishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Lol @ Detour getting butt hurt by some random's opinion.

Hold it together.
butt hurt? wtf?

i'm fine bro...kinda annoying to have a grown man follow u around the internet like a lost puppy, but it's also kinda humbling to know that i can have that strong an impact on someone's life over a message board...
Old 07-01-2013, 06:34 PM   #37
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

EF needs to get RMBVA back up, although this is keeping me entertained for now.
trap. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:34 PM   #38
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

This thread brings peace to my soul. Please, keep going, I'm getting the popcorn.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:36 PM   #39
detour

Accomplishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whys Ways View Post
I ain't checking shit. It's pretty simple. (well not really) All you have to do is watch once, all while fighting the RAGING fucking urge to turn it off on your parts because of how incredibly awkward and sad you look/sound. I can't even watch the screen when it's your turn man. Wtf does that say?
well, considering the fact u've been talkin shit to me since before i ever had a live battle, it says u let ur personal opinion about interactions we've had a on a message board cloud ur judgement...u've pretty much said i've lost every battle i've ever had, no matter how one-sided it was in my favor...

either that, or the drugs have rotted away what little bit of intelligence u had in the first place...if u don't like me, that's fine, it's no sweat off my back...but u know, when i don't like people, i usually just ignore their threads, as opposed to making it a point to comment on EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM...
Old 07-01-2013, 06:39 PM   #40
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

hey dude. quit lying, WE WERE COOL before you started battling and thinking you were BIG BAD RAP STAR. We even had an unfinished hush diss, and you would give wall-sized breakdowns on my open mics. So drop the whole "you've been a hater since day one" act you throw at everyone. I tell it like it is. Deal with it.