Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2014, 09:53 PM   #21
Illume

Illume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexLabb View Post
they dont put chino XL's poison pen on in the Walmart. and i think you fucking retards think they do
If you only rap to get paid you aren't a fuckin raper. You're a salesman. A fuckin idiot with no talent who appeals to masses of fuckin Nicki Minaj retards with absolutely no brains.

Even then, you're rhymes are so shitty that senseless people will sense the smell.
Illume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:58 PM   #22
DexLabb
song genius

DexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-level

dude nicki minaj is hella fucking talented. u got this underground perception of the music industry... i get that. but, you are wrong
Old 07-11-2014, 09:59 PM   #23
DexLabb
song genius

DexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-level

im not a salesman. u gotta have revelations in this shit. and i've had a few. one of them is that people dont give a fuck what you say, but how you say it
Old 07-11-2014, 10:00 PM   #24
Illume

Illume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant future

Quote:
dude nicki minaj is hella fucking talented. u got this underground perception of the music industry... i get that. but, you are wrong
Dude. I don't give a fuck about the music industry. I think you're in the wrong place.

You write with rappers here that are far more intelligent, cohesive, intricate and mentally sharp than you are. Then you give us feedback about how our shit isn't kosher for the 21st century music industy, where the only selling point is a shiny video and an asscrack.

Netcees ain't Syco studios. And you are not a good writer.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:02 PM   #25
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:02 PM   #26
DexLabb
song genius

yeah, i guess im just an idiot friend
Old 07-11-2014, 10:03 PM   #27
Illume

Quote:
yeah, i guess im just an idiot friend
Glad we agree on somethin. Write me a piece that actually means somethin'.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:06 PM   #28
DexLabb
song genius

but, i do think that you have the term "good writer" a little confused. could the majority of you write a song that a stadium full of people scream back to you? no. could i? yeah maybe.

but you, you could write a verse that gets 5 or 6 likes from a community of 50 bigots (minus a few chill people) that are scared to stand up to the world and the way it is.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:08 PM   #29
Illume

Quote:
but, i do think that you have the term "good writer" a little confused. could the majority of you write a song that a stadium full of people scream back to you? no. could i? yeah maybe.

but you, you could write a verse that gets 5 or 6 likes from a community of 50 bigots (minus a few chill people) that are scared to stand up to the world and the way it is.
I'm scared to stand up to the world and the way it is? Comin' from the guy who gives me shit about how the music industy's standards are the standards for good rap?

Fuckin nonsensical shit.

Nobody gives a fuck about what you have to say. Let's be honest, who the fuck listens to Kanye West's raps and has a revelation? People listen to Bob Dylan for revelations. People travel the world for revelations. People fuck women they love for revelations.

All you give the world is a nice beat for background music.

Last edited by Illume; 07-11-2014 at 10:16 PM.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:16 PM   #30
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Oh wow.

DexLabb writes sellout stadium music... but he couldn't do that unless he got 49,992 family members & friends willing to give up their Saturday night for a favor

Hopefully you don't suck Black D off as much irl as you do on these forums. Though I guess it got your recognition at THIs open mic

Look out for hidden cameras in the dressing rooms homie
Old 07-11-2014, 11:17 PM   #31
DexLabb
song genius

who said i was giving the world revelations? dude, you gotta read shit correctly. i said i've had revelations. the world dosen't care what you have to say or i, or anybody else. thats why music is beautifal, because you are incepting thoughts in a person's head without them knowing it really. thats how culture works. fuck man... i feel like i am talking to a young kid that just got involved with the underground scene... much to learn.
Old 07-12-2014, 12:12 AM   #32
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

will you persist in posting verses that do not 'read' well with an embedded youtube instrumental and act like you're informed about the industry while looking down on the netcee niche? i don't like the netcee niche but there's definitely some personalities inside this very OM which exist outside that. to paint 'us' all with one brush is incredibly ignorant.

i've never read your verses here thinking they're anything more than mediocre. your cypher verses are laughable. your general posts are genuinely painful to read.

even your 'songwriting' seems very boxed in and seemingly trite.

i'm not sure what happened to you because, i recall, a few years ago you were a good (to potentially great) writer. are you confused?

this isn't hate. if your memory serves i've never sent you any hate. but take this how you will like i give a fuck, really.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 12:28 AM   #33
Illume

Quote:
who said i was giving the world revelations? dude, you gotta read shit correctly. i said i've had revelations. the world dosen't care what you have to say or i, or anybody else. thats why music is beautifal, because you are incepting thoughts in a person's head without them knowing it really. thats how culture works. fuck man... i feel like i am talking to a young kid that just got involved with the underground scene... much to learn.
One. The world cares what plenty of people gotta say, when it's different, new, meaningful, poignant, beautiful or challenging. Your shit is none of those things.

Two. If you'd had revelations bigger than your own pockets you'd be respected here.

Three. Music is beautiful because it conveys a message people can relate to, cause it can incite people to think, and cause it's a refuge for people who live with nothin', not cause of some tripe 'I don't give a fuck' attitude.

Four. Culture is far, far bigger than your raps.

Five. I'm doin' an honours degree in music. You aren't talkin' to an underground kid. I know how the industry works. I just don't fuckin' agree with how it does.

Six. NONE of your shit is even commercially viable.

Seven. You have no originality. Your raps suck, even for commercialized shit, and what the fuck is the deal with every post beginning with 'I'll record this some day' followed by a simple beat and a fuckin' mediocre rhyme? You've never posted an audio to my knowledge, so if you're gonna do some real shit, fuckin do it.

Eight. You aren't an an authority here. This site has a vibe. The MAG writer is an analytic genius who writes at-length reviews of in-depth writes. He doesn't embrace bland, shallow, idiotic shit I coulda wrote when I drew in crayons.

Nine. Suck a dicky.

Ten. Suck a dicky.

Eleven. Suck a ducky.

You know, I wouldn't even give a fuck how bad your shit was, I might even give you some helpful feedback if you didn't think you were so fuckin' special you didn't need it. I might even get along with you if you didn't try to tell every writer on this site how their shit won't hit shelves. Regardless of the fact the intri***y and wit in other writer's shit far surpasses yours, I think you missed the part where barely anybody on this site gives a fuck about coin over substance.

Last edited by Illume; 07-12-2014 at 12:45 AM.
Old 07-12-2014, 12:50 AM   #34
DexLabb
song genius

im not reading all that bro. you are a beginner, move on in time youll be smart
Old 07-12-2014, 12:52 AM   #35
DexLabb
song genius

eng fuck off. i feel like im poking smeogols with a stick. im sorry ight?
Old 07-12-2014, 12:53 AM   #36
DexLabb
song genius

MY PRECIOUSSSSS OM AND THE WAY THINGS AREEEEEEE PRECIOUSSSSSSSSS
Old 07-12-2014, 07:27 AM   #37
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

letme keep it rugged with you

i get what you're doing

but you dont

your just another nigga on the bandwagon with zero steez of your own, talkin like you know something

hop off of drake dick...dont talk about anything when your whole steez is based off another nigga

you're the typa nigga to literally suck dick if the general consensus was that it was accepted for men to do so...

you aint performing infront of no stadium, you online posting your best drake impressions

how you thinkin its viable talkin about songwriting n blah blah when your entire steez is bitten? like really? originality count for nothin?

lastly, seeing as im keepin it a thousand withchu, if you were to record this, providing your delivery was on point, it would prolly be better than 80 percent of what these net niggas post up as 'audio' with there bullshit text bars on beat type raps...so yea, really the message is...hop off another grown mans shit before you start talkin anything to anyone...or happily be another groupie nigga

Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 07:44 AM   #38
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post

i'm not sure what happened to you because, i recall, a few years ago you were a good (to potentially great) writer. are you confused?.
who is this nigga yo? & why you always associating with these sucka muhfuckaz online?
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 11:01 AM   #39
Illume

Quote:
im not reading all that bro. you are a beginner, move on in time youll be smart
Dude, honestly, you came here, wrote some rhymes, got constant feedback tellin' you it was mediocre stuff, and you still think the majority is wrong, even though you're all about this commercialized populous-pleasing viewpoint. The majority have spoken brah. Step back and re-evaluate.

I mean, ask yourself, why is none of your shit on shelves? Why haven't you made an audio? And if you're shit's so fresh and likeable, why don't anyone here like it?
Old 07-12-2014, 12:04 PM   #40
DexLabb
song genius

my shit is not mediocre, you guys are all mind fucked. whts better, writing music that can connect w thousands of people or a select few? its like the network effect. used to do ur thing now i do my own thing,

just cause its a drake beat dosent make me drake bandwagon. lmfao, im branching out from that style anyway. this shit was a lil drake/wayne n i continue to incorperate new elements. god damn ur toxic af

Tags
i am drake, stadiumspackedlmfaoo