Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-14-2013, 11:00 PM   #21
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

UM......YOU MUST BE READY TO HOLD SOME POCKETS EH GIRL?

I AINT NO VERITAS.3

I AM VERITAS.

YOU ARE FAT ALBERT.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:00 PM   #22
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loast View Post
i thought that was you..

Real Nigga shit quit being an internet gangsta.... i remember seeing ur pic awhile back, ur not bout that life homie... dont pose for these niggas on here like u tuff homie...
u talking like u get it in and u ain't jumped off the porch yet.... u a grown ass young boy son
veritas has posted videos n shit up i dont think he is trying to fool anyone with how he looks rofl
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:03 PM   #23
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Battle Record: 13-4

SiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to SiK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karaoke View Post
Hi...

You ride too much dick...

Bye...
Just because i have the same opinion as someone else means in riding? Cmon guy, i been saying Aero is a faggit since the last NC
SiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:03 PM   #24
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiK View Post
Just because i have the same opinion as someone you else? means in riding? Cmon guy, i been saying Aero is a faggit since the last NC.
dont address karaoke yo go to the discussion thread he stole his opinion from and address them
Old 07-14-2013, 11:04 PM   #25
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

i AM BOTH RUGGEDLY HANDSOME, PHYSICALLY FIT, SOUND IN SPIRITUAL DOCTRINE, AND HIGHLY INTELLIGENT. I AM ALSO FULLY WILLING AND READY TO GO TO A LEVEL WITH VIOLENCE THAT YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO LOAST. YOU FUCK WITH ME AND I WILL TAKE FROM YOU EVERYTHING YOU LOVE YOU FAT PIECE OF TRASH. CONSIDER THIS THE TWO WEEK WARNING BEFORE I MURDER YOUR SOUL IN ITS DREAMS BITCH.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:05 PM   #26
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
dont address karaoke yo go to the discussion thread he stole his opinion from and address them
Hi...

you got fat joes bars ready yet faggot?...
I would focus on that first if I were you...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:07 PM   #27
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

SiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi...

Bye...
Tell us about yourself faggot. Come out of that thread creeping shell you got.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:08 PM   #28
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Hi...

Bye...
why would i need to write joes bars if i wanted to beat u i would like i have

joe can handle u himself all he has to do is rebuttle evrything in discussions and ur verse is fucking gone
Old 07-14-2013, 11:11 PM   #29
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Hi...

Sik, Ill tell you that I don't leave scratches on bitches backs like your faggot ass does...
GOW, I beat you too then I beat lefty and you cried abt me beating both of you...
Go polish that lip ring faggot...

Bye...

Old 07-14-2013, 11:12 PM   #30
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Have no fear ladies and gentlemen I will be dropping.

: )
Old 07-14-2013, 11:12 PM   #31
veritas
HALL OF FAME

IF YOU ARE GOING TO CONTINUALLY POST, SHOULDNT YOU ONLY SAY HI AT THE FIRST POST AND THEN BYE AT THE END OF THE LAST ONE?
Old 07-14-2013, 11:13 PM   #32
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Quote:
Hi...

Sik, Ill tell you that I don't leave scratches on bitches backs like your faggot ass does...
GOW, I beat you too then I beat lefty and you cried abt me beating both of you...
Go polish that lip ring faggot...

Bye...
Even your comebacks are discussion threads you fat virgin fuck.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:13 PM   #33
Loast
Body Bag Season is Back

Battle Record: 3-3

Loast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant future

if u believe that son... see i dont stunt young boy... real niggas bout taht life dont talk it.. u too loud nigga all bark no bite...
do this.. Google Merk City and thats how u can find me...!
find a youtube vid thats merk city goon fight and u can come back in that trap in the hole and we can talk biz there cuz them the niggas i luv who i thugs with....
that's real nigga shit...
Loast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:14 PM   #34
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post

Off the site
Old 07-14-2013, 11:16 PM   #35
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiK View Post
Even your comebacks are discussion threads you fat virgin fuck.
Hi...

lol @ how corny this shit was...
don't get GOW's lip ring stuck on your zipper tonight...
and his baby mother is not going to like him coming home with scratches on his back either...

Bye...

Old 07-14-2013, 11:16 PM   #36
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post

all that fucking garbage talk yo should be ready so lets drop

and@karaoke the hi bye shit is gay and retarded as fuck and imagine what ur verse would contain if we shut discussion down for a week

@Loast dawg dont do that on the net. its the net bro
Old 07-14-2013, 11:17 PM   #37
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Hi...

lol @ how corny this shit was...
don't get GOW's lip ring stuck on your zipper tonight...
and his baby mother is not going to like him coming home with scratches on his back either...

Bye...
jesus christ do you think of anything original?
Old 07-14-2013, 11:18 PM   #38
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

All this through the computer. Get out the house nigga! ASAP
Old 07-14-2013, 11:19 PM   #39
veritas
HALL OF FAME

IT LOOKS LIKE THE ONLY THING YOU ARE TRAPPING IS DICKS IN YOUR ASS BOY.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:20 PM   #40
veritas
HALL OF FAME

LOAST YOU AINT A REAL NIGGA! I WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO A REAL NIGGA IF YOU WOULD LIKE!?