Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2013, 04:43 PM   #21
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

when you bite lyrics, cheat in battles and shit

thats not the troll game u commend

yall making this faggot do what he does tbh
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:45 PM   #22
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Congrats love! & good job loves.
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:47 PM   #23
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

Aero is my favorite boarder.

He'll throw me a backhanded comment but i keeps it real.

And congrats. Didn't read any of the verses tho
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:51 PM   #24
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Thanks!
Old 07-09-2013, 04:53 PM   #25
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

congrats aero

i didnt read any of the site disses but congrats anyway
Old 07-09-2013, 05:46 PM   #26
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Lmaoooooo aero still making ppl mad in 2013

Congrats on both accounts
Old 07-09-2013, 05:49 PM   #27
GKillaZ
Killin' G'z

Battle Record: 1-4

GKillaZ is on a distinguished road

doesnt surprise me that Meth's thread didnt do you any justice his mags are weak as fuck too, he just makes shit up . Congrats on the site diss win tho
Old 07-09-2013, 05:51 PM   #28
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

I don't know about the rest of the cats who voted for dude but I know EXACTLY what I was talking about. With that being said, you guys are gonna have one helluva dustup if this thing goes through. Aero don't pull a defcon 5 on us man lol

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:54 PM   #29
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Thanks folks even those who didn't read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric Solar Flair View Post
I don't know about the rest of the cats who voted for dude but I know EXACTLY what I was talking about. With that being said, you guys are gonna have one helluva dustup if this thing goes through. Aero don't pull a defcon 5 on us man lol
I'm going to embarrass GOW something awful.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:56 PM   #30
Meth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKillaZ View Post
doesnt surprise me that Meth's thread didnt do you any justice his mags are weak as fuck too, he just makes shit up . Congrats on the site diss win tho
You're right about me making stuff up.

Next time I'll just copy n paste the offical predictions/reviews/rankings etc from officialtext.net

Just so you know tho, I'm ranked number 2 in their mod rankings so fuck off.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:59 PM   #31
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

good job man. nik and gow salty tbh...like some beeeeotches.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 06:00 PM   #32
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Appreciated.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:06 PM   #33
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

lol at kas mad over text losses in 2013
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:07 PM   #34
Philly
Only The Strong Survive

Battle Record: 8-8

Philly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth View Post

Next time I'll just copy n paste the offical predictions/reviews/rankings etc from officialtext.net

hahaha
Philly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 06:13 PM   #35
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

aint no one salty,i just dont think half the cats voting on shit know wtf there talking bout

u dont agree? deal with it

plus i dont support the cheating shit nor people who does it. aeros whack as fuck and a joke in text esp with all the shit he has pulled the fact yall cats hug his nuts like this is just showing how far text has gone and how quick this shit is dying

the second it stopped being about lines and started being about whose nuts u wanted to lick this shit was dying
Old 07-09-2013, 06:18 PM   #36
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
aint no one salty,i just dont think half the cats voting on shit know wtf there talking bout

u dont agree? deal with it

plus i dont support the cheating shit nor people who does it. aeros whack as fuck and a joke in text esp with all the shit he has pulled the fact yall cats hug his nuts like this is just showing how far text has gone and how quick this shit is dying

the second it stopped being about lines and started being about whose nuts u wanted to lick this shit was dying
He mad.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:19 PM   #37
God Of War
The Landlord

i get mad when dudes who is jokes like u who make writing n shit look like a joke get cheered on to do so tbh
Old 07-09-2013, 06:21 PM   #38
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
i get mad when dudes who is jokes like u who make writing n shit look like a joke get cheered on to do so tbh
So you mad.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:08 PM   #39
GKillaZ
Killin' G'z

Battle Record: 1-4

GKillaZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth View Post

good job on your lil ranking. You wrote I think I'm great (I never said that, I do this for the love of the art) if you think everything I write is just a right off then you fuck off. I have seen alot worse get more credit. Then you continue to write I think everyone else is whack?! I dont even know who the fuck you are but I most def. never told you or said I thought everyone else was whack. so yeah, do you.. get ranked #2 for writing BS mags. props.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:49 PM   #40
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Mad is evident.