User Tag List

Old 07-04-2013, 10:02 AM   #1
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot
Default GOW

You have to be the most overrated textcee in recent memory. It used to be Ill Nika but people are starting to understand he's slaw.

Your setups are horrible, your punchlines are largely formulaic and on top of that you type retarded.

We can battle after your bout with Philly but tbh I'm uninterested esp if you happen to lose.

Discuss
Old 07-04-2013, 10:05 AM   #2
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Pfffffft
Old 07-04-2013, 10:08 AM   #3
Brian Bryan
BITER

Battle Record: 4-0

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan

Brian Bryan likes this.
Brian Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:44 AM   #4
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

can body you easy as fuck

instead of talkin how bout writing which is what you fail to do at so many levels

again instead of being a fucking bitch and crying cuz u lose, copyin someone elses verses, erasing half ur verse when u start losing and replaying it with new shit to try n win

set the thread n battle with none of ur false as faggot shit

oh n u was always on my dick at the old nc i got proof faggot
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:45 AM   #5
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Bryan View Post
Brian Bryan likes this.
n i can beat u in text or any other kind of battle. dont get ur fucking head twisted just cuz u troll well on a forum board fatboy
Old 07-04-2013, 10:48 AM   #6
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Why do you keep repeating faggot as though its a derogatory word for you? You support gay marriage, faggot.

But this is sad though. An end of an era for you and a resurgence for Aero.

You cant beat me. I'm unbeatable when I actually try. I'll set the thread if you beat Philly. If you cannot then I may give you a pity battle.
Old 07-04-2013, 10:50 AM   #7
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Why do you keep repeating faggot as though its a derogatory word for you? You support gay marriage, faggot.

But this is sad though. An end of an era for you and a resurgence for Aero.

You cant beat me. I'm unbeatable when I actually try. I'll set the thread if you beat Philly. If you cannot then I may give you a pity battle.

this is all u do, duck erytime and talk shit ur the female version of lars

good thinking ur troll games tight cuz ur bars isnt. until u make the thread dont address me
Old 07-04-2013, 10:51 AM   #8
Loast
Body Bag Season is Back

Battle Record: 3-3

Loast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant future

Shot Fired...

Blaow

nah.. but Real Talk.. I wonder if anyone takes this shit to serious, hmmm
Loast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:53 AM   #9
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Here's hoping that you can beat Philly :).

I'm G.O.A.T
Old 07-04-2013, 10:58 AM   #10
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Here's hoping that you can beat Philly :).

I'm G.O.A.T
ur n o where near goat and philly is 100 times better then u

fuckin billy 12 is better then u bro

u pull circus acts in battles to get attention because ur bars cant
Old 07-04-2013, 11:00 AM   #11
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

It's sad bc my bars were clearly better than yours in the site diss. Then you put up a hate vote stating what you didn't like about my verse but didn't address anyone elses. You're going to lose to Philly probably abysmally bc you gave him an extension and you have a retarded cliché verse per usual. I'm going to clown you when you lose and if you don't then you can face the greatest of all times.

G.O.A.T
Old 07-04-2013, 11:04 AM   #12
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
It's sad bc my bars were clearly better than yours in the site diss. Then you put up a hate vote stating what you didn't like about my verse but didn't address anyone elses. You're going to lose to Philly probably abysmally bc you gave him an extension and you have a retarded cliché verse per usual. I'm going to clown you when you lose and if you don't then you can face the greatest of all times.

G.O.A.T
ur garbage as fuck the bars in ur site diss was garbage as fuck people only vote for u because of ur persona the last 8 bars of ur site diss was just plain ass. i wrote mine in 10 mintues because i was bored. u spent 2 weeks on urs n thats ALL u came up with which is the same as everyone else but you didnt even do urs creatively what so ever

as i said u pull circus acts to get attention because your bars dont

u was on my dick on nc i got proof faggot

also if it isnt a pink slip ur not worth my time. because if not its battling another mediocre fucking newbie who been doing it 20 years and is still garbage
Old 07-04-2013, 11:07 AM   #13
Loast
Body Bag Season is Back

Battle Record: 3-3

Loast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant future

Pause:
so this is what this is about....
u mad GOW didn't like ur site diss...

I wonder if some people take this shit too serious, hmmmm

ok
Back to the regularly scheduled program:
Loast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:18 AM   #14
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
ur garbage as fuck the bars in ur site diss was garbage as fuck people only vote for u because of ur persona the last 8 bars of ur site diss was just plain ass. i wrote mine in 10 mintues because i was bored. u spent 2 weeks on urs n thats ALL u came up with which is the same as everyone else but you didnt even do urs creatively what so ever

as i said u pull circus acts to get attention because your bars dont

u was on my dick on nc i got proof faggot

also if it isnt a pink slip ur not worth my time. because if not its battling another mediocre fucking newbie who been doing it 20 years and is still garbage
You're sad.

Pink Slip time!
Old 07-04-2013, 11:21 AM   #15
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Match set.

So not only will I beat you in the site diss I'll also pinkslip you from your favorite web site where you have over 2500 post. Not looking so good lol!

btw your site diss was trash as evidenced by votes.. Mine doesn't look so trash right now LMAO.

Last edited by StarFaggot; 07-04-2013 at 11:24 AM.
StarFaggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:30 AM   #16
Brian Bryan
BITER

Battle Record: 4-0

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
n i can beat u in text or any other kind of battle. dont get ur fucking head twisted just cuz u troll well on a forum board fatboy
you got a mic, pussy?

i do.

come show me how you lose to a european you homotional frail body Green Day reject looking raindrops in the background with a lip ring ass broad lmaoaoaoaoaoa

Last edited by Brian Bryan; 07-04-2013 at 11:33 AM.
Brian Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:31 PM   #17
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
you got a mic, pussy?

i do.

come show me how you lose to a european you homotional frail body Green Day reject looking raindrops in the background with a lip ring ass broad lmaoaoaoaoaoa
got a mic, easy fat boy

ur dope at trolling but fucking irrelevant every where else in life

any time u want the drama bring it i have no issues making u look fucking worthless
Old 07-04-2013, 12:32 PM   #18
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
you got a mic, pussy?

i do.

better yet lets pic battle or some shit so i can prove im not that dude and u will hsow that all ur trolling is lies and made up to make urself funny on a fucking message board

u fake bar fight winning ugly bitch having fat fucking laughable teddy ruxpin dont flop reject
Old 07-04-2013, 12:33 PM   #19
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Match set.

So not only will I beat you in the site diss I'll also pinkslip you from your favorite web site where you have over 2500 post. Not looking so good lol!

btw your site diss was trash as evidenced by votes.. Mine doesn't look so trash right now LMAO.
i created the site u faggot of course i have alot of posts
Old 07-04-2013, 12:33 PM   #20
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loast View Post
Pause:
so this is what this is about....
u mad GOW didn't like ur site diss...

I wonder if some people take this shit too serious, hmmmm

ok
Back to the regularly scheduled program:
he mad as fuck i didnt like his diss lmao