Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-25-2024, 01:39 AM   #541
Sinacog
Sini

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default LONG BAR DISS TO ANSWER..

I'm a ''QUANTUM PHYCISIST'', a ''QUANTUM LYRICIST'' you're a BOTTOM BUNK, CON YOU SUCK -- AUCHITZ HEARING THIS??
BOTTOM LYRICISIST -- .. CONOR MECREGOR? BOTTOMLESS EXPERT -- What's the ''ANSWER TO'' -- ''ALL SO SERIOUS??'' -- BESIDES A COCK THAT GETS CHOPPED BY ''GLOCKS AND SHIT''!!

A ''GLOCK NINE'' to your temple -- LIKE XAOLIN MONKS using ''GUNS'' -- ABUSE THE NUN/NONE? SHOOT THE SUN/SON!!..
BUST A GUN -- BUST A TON -- You ''SPIT FLAMES'' -- I'll use a ''GLOCK'' to ''SHOOT THE SUN//SON!!

I'm ''AJ THE MENACE AND SINACOG'' -- NOT ECHELON -- PETRO SCONCE -- ANSWER A WEINE WITH SKINNY? But a YETI when FAT/PHAT..!!
I'm GETTING A GAT -- I BUST MATICS FOR FUN PRACTICE -- USE A ''KNIFE TO GET ALL THE FAT/PHAT!!

I'm ''ABUSING you ANSWER'' -- I've ALWAYS BEEN GOD TIER WHILE ''YOU'' were TOP TIER!!
COCKS HEAR!! -- DARTH MAUL -- will CHOP HEARTS -- WITH HELICOP ART -- I'll ''THROW YOU IN THE AIR'' THAN ''CHOP FEAR''!!
Sinacog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 01:40 AM   #542
Sinacog
Sini

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

NETCEE's IS RELEASED!!
Old 05-25-2024, 02:49 AM   #543
Sinacog
Sini

Default QUANTUM PHYCISISTS

I'm OBELISK THE TORMENTOR,, COCK BACK AND SQUEEZE the beretta//
cheese and mozerella == i get cheese like MICE< and shoot dice!!
BOOM CHRIST< like terriosts -- blitzscreen terriosts//
I'm GOD OF THE TEMPLE OF RA -- what's your facade''//
BOMB IRAQ AND IRAN,, what's the plan -- move the war like armistice's!!/
BOMB the pit like smelly anus's -- pain blitzscreen with URANUS'ss!!
Old 05-25-2024, 02:54 AM   #544
Sinacog
Sini

I'm LEVIATHAN WITH THE BEAST -- PAPYRUS RIP WITH THE EAST -- CONNIVING as a fox -- killing the fucking ox -- I opened stocks and killed shocks with ILLS SHOTS -- I'm the evil FOX with insect intelliegence -- you are irrelevant -- when I GIVE A REAL VENT -- I'm shooting the breeze like a PISTOL BLAST TO KILL YOUR ASS -- PAPYRUS nature was the creator -- I turn you to burning vapors -- I am the beast from DISEASE(THE EAST) I am the conundrum gallows of HELL -- Propel you to HELL THAN SEND YOU TO JAIL -- I'm as simplistic as mathmaticians solving math magicians with action and satisfaction with ration and satisfaction -- I am the orb of confusion the orb of confuscious -- YOU ARE A LOSER -- I am the abuser -- I'm a conniving evil fox -- killing oxes(AXES) -- with the sconce -- I'm the order of the phoenix order of the serpent -- QUARTER OF THE EARTH IS NERVOUS -- deserving nerve ends for torture and burn phlegm -- I am the insect from the JUNGLE -- BUCKLE OR SPLIT -- JUNGLE IS THIS -- JUNGLE THESIS IS THIS -- ripping lions and tiger's in half and have a laugh with i stab them with broken glass -- soaken ashes and burned in half with laughing abacadabra abracadabara -- I'm the moment of time and space till time's erased -- I'm the slaughter of worlds -- each dimension ripped to shreds with teeth and lead -- eat the dead -- and decease the red -- I am the owner of this world -- going through the titanium alloid -- with uranium weaponry -- brain telepathy -- and brain chemistry -- INSANE TELEPATHY -- INSANE CHEMISTRY -- I am the opium sceneted planet destroyer -- granite the holster -- brain matter the abracadabra -- brain matter the abracadabara -- I am the order of the INSECTS -- order of the taratula's -- QUARTER of the avalanche -- sordid and you don't have a chance -- BORDER'S ARE JUMPED BY CRICKETS till thier sent back by ribbits and exhibit men -- with smif n wessun blasts -- KILL THE EFFIN MAN with a telegram -- I am the SALAMI SLICER -- strike like a viper -- I am the cypher -- strike like a viper -- I am the cypher -- strike like a cobra -- strike like a cobra -- I am beyond the level of NUCLEAR(NEW CLEAR) and commit havoc with savage beast teeth to kill the beast from the east -- CANNIBITCH -- with savage teeth and brandish knives -- savage ties with damage demise -- RABID RHYMES tear through spines and picket signs -- pickets signs kill the swine -- picket points kill the joints -- I am the rhymer of rhymer -- rhymes the rhymes -- I kill time balance with rhyme chalice -- I am the rhymer of rhymer -- the killing of time -- I'm concealing the nine with penetrating the spine -- HATING THE LINES AFTER COMMON LINES from the rhyme -- I am the birth of a demi-god with demon blood -- semon ejaculates and masturbates to massive wastes of thigh roid -- prime mediterrian with rhyme lines of titanium -- I'm the clause of rhymes -- rhyming rhyming rhyming -- I'm not CLOCKWORK i'll punch a clock in the face all over the clocks hands is blood -- shot man in blood - shot man in blood -- shot man in blood -- I am the rhyming chalice rhyming callous battling CAN-I-BUS with jagged thrusts -- and canon blasts avalanche -- I'm the rhyming rhymer -- the time divider -- Divididng the line -- I am the canon blast avalanche -- brandish blasts with canon blasts -- CANON BLAST CANON BLAST CANON BLAST -- I am the rhymer from the divding time -- rhymimg orange with chorus and sordid -- porridge -- I am the blast of rhymes -- with concubine music -- I DECAPITATE thousands of legends with weapons telepathic sword -- dragon lord from the havoc born -- I'm countering missile strikes with hissing twice -- hissing rhymes like the garden of eden I harbor a demon -- the governement is screaming -- I'm the rhyming chalice -- rhyming malice -- I killed a thousand emcees from liquid swords with no remorse -- I'm the rhyming legend -- I'm killing times with planetary weaponry -- AVALANCHES SPLASH ON THE SUMMIT -- ATTACKING THE PLUMMETING ANGELS WITH GOVERNEMNT strangle -- I am the arch angel gabriel with hazel nuts eyes the buck twice like cometh thy light I am the first coming of christ -- the burning of eyes from the conundrum of light -- I am the summon of dice rolled for snake eyes and rattle snake eyes -- I killed harpoons with killer whale tactics -- backflip whales so they can face pain -- I am insane -- I am insane -- I am insane -- I killed insanity with telepathic weaponry -- I am the telepathy of legends -- the reverend with insane chemistry -- eons are tortured with eternity and forever -- I severed the weather with burning swords - I am the accord of ryhmes with orc of rhymes -- of course you'll die like apple pie -- I am the animal eating other animals like cannablism -- the alogirthm killing schisms -- killing schisms -- killing schisms -- I'm the algorithm with burning schism -- I am the the rhymer with burning enzymes -- hurt a dead rhyme -- burning enzymes -- I'm killing terminal cancer with AIDS -- what's stronger aids or cancer -- COVID COVID COVID XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXI'm INDIFFERENT to hell and heck -- both are overrated -- OVERSATUATED nigger torture -- TRIGGER SCORCH YA rappers in that shit -- but wrappers are more than that.. we SCARE HELL -- dare cells trap us -- MAP US torture and we'll escape with counter rape and snape strikes make HELL AND HECK DISRESPECTED you fucking cunts -- I am nothing and evertyhing -- I AM NOTHING -- I AM NOTHING -- I AM NOTHING -- blunt swing hits the boulder -- it cracks skulls and sentiment -- hull the slaveship -- jolt the minute men -- with hour long songs -- POWER TO THE CREATOR that killed zillion emcee's -- I'm not talking AJ THE MENACE but SINACOG -- the real monster nigger from PHYSIC HELL -- pious dwell -- I'm always hungry like MCDONALDS full of people -- the cathedral steeple is cracked in the skull -- THE SISTINE CHAPEL I MEAN you stupid cahtolics that don't even know that JEUSS CHRIST EXISTED AND THE GOD OF ISRAEL EXSISTED -- THE IRON AGE WILL TURN TO THE RAINBOW AGE when little ISHMAEL kills the dismal -- I'm the order of the SERPENT order of the phoenix -- genius -- spectar from the order of the genius -- MY COCK is sucked daily by cock suckers -- woman with blunt numbers -- SON RUMMAGGING cunt woman -- I AM SINACOG not SYNAGOUGE -- I kill preists and pastors like HELLSING -- BELT RING BELT RING BELT RING -- I'm the conundrum gallows of HELL -- I'm coming with more knives and swords that divine accord -- I am the lord with shinning force -- I exsist to torture HELL'S SPIRITS and seer spirits -- I am the seer who killed every emcee on other website's suffer dead mics? AND SUFFER HEADLIGHTS -- I'm killing emcee's left and right -- dead the mic -- I AM A STRIKE FROM A PUNCH OF A FIGHT KILLING A BOXER -- FULFILLING THE MONSTER -- I'm killing imposters like AFRO SAMURAI AND WACK ASS RAPPERS FROM SCHOOL -- wrapping with rule -- I'm putting caps into schools with wording with CAPS -- surginging with wraps -- I'm countering airplanes and jets -- burn LIL WAYNE BACK AND AS HE KILLS AESOP ROCK -- I LAUGH -- SOON KING OF THE DOT will be nothing you fucking douchebag -- HOOD WRAP -- I am the sun -- the moon -- the stars -- I'm coming with bars that shutter afar -- I'm coming with stars that glimmer like bars -- I'm the ninja assassin wrapping killing NARUTO AND SASUKE -- the burro is not you -- you're stupid as fucking glue -- not **INHALING** RETARDS -- I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING// I'm the offspring of war -- CALLING GENES that rip through bone and skin -- honning withing the code of DJINN'S -- I'm ONYX STATURE BUBONIC RAPTURE -- I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees -- sea the zing sea the zing sea the zing -- I'm killing wrappers with RAPTOR WORDS and slashing curbs that apply your mouth -- I'm the mother fucker who killed GZA while everyone watched -- he was never the same fucking freak AESOP ROCK -- cable sock -- maple syrup cock -- I'm able with relgion to turn the pages to a better book like text battling -- I am the serpent who zillions of earth worms till their extinction -- I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees -- I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees -- I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees -- ZING ZING ZING!! I'm the ancient magus bride I'm the ancient magus bride I'm the ancient magus bride -- KILLING EVERY HERO AND VILLIAN FOR BEING BORING IN MARVEL so shut your fucking mouths like SPIDERMAN -- I'll COVET THY NIEGHBHOR -- you're neighbhood spider man -- I'm killing emcee's left and right -- dead the mic -- I'm the order of the serpent the order of the dragon -- the dragon killed the phoenix -- I'm a genius -- teaching idiots like GZA AND THE WU TANG that their nothing -- blunt swing and it's something -- cunt zing cunt zing cunt zing -- I'm killing animals like poachers -- drinking danimals like old surge -- I'm able to kill emcee's with ease without the microphone -- I'm onyx stature bubonic rapture -- I'm the emcee who killed AESOP ROCK -- with AESOP WRAPS -- table snap with my woman CHRISTINA STEIN GATE my true love -- don't ask jamie for nothing -- JAMIES MY DAUGHER WILLING TO SLAUGHTER FOR FREE -- SHORE SEAS -- SHORE SEAS -- SHORE SEAS --I'm the ancient writer killing cypher - I AM A TYPER KILLING CYPHERS AND VIPERS with swinging elephant swords celibate lord -- building the building blocks from scratch -- I am the match for this faggot -- like a fucking gay dating website -- I'm onyx stature bubonic rapture -- I'm calling harp songs and jubille sprees -- harp songs and jubille sprees -- harp songs and jubille sprees -- sea the zing sea the zing sea the zing -- AFRO from ra the rugged man's pussy -- you're the worst rapper in history -- get out of my face before I SPIT ON IT with wraps -- get it spit with wraps like I SPIT FUCKING W(R)APS -- you fucking idiot -- I am the ANTI CHRIST with savage knives and banquet time -- I am onyx stature bubonic rapture -- calling raptors to kill revelation creatures -- gigantic raptors kill chapters of the biblic one slash my claw and your entralled
Old 05-25-2024, 02:54 AM   #545
Sinacog
Sini

DONE!
Old 05-25-2024, 04:21 AM   #546
Sinacog
Sini

Once upon' a time there were two cockatoo's; white and yellowish hue
They flew in the evening blue as two bird's of a feather'; flocking together
They ate seeds of grace; they ate seeds of life; seeds of light
They ate as two birds flocking together; enjoying the blue weather on adventures
The two cockatoo's flew together toward a church cathedral; a church steeple
They loved the church; heard songs of joy from outside were they were on the roof
They loved the church cathedral; loved it's people; the devil and the people were never equal
The devil and the birds were never equal; they sang church songs on the roof
When on the green terrain; they saw a man playing his trumpet on the way to his car
Playing a loud trumpet noise; he played outside of a church cathedral on his way to his car
The birds loved enjoying that lovely music; it was as if the red devil turned black
The bird's loved cherishing that trumpet music; it was wonderful
The church people outside of the church cathedral applauded with hands clapping
The birds sang church songs over the yellow trumpet's music; the Spanish man loved the music as-well
When the Spanish man and his trumpet left; the two bird's cried over the music
The two bird's cried over the beautiful Spanish christian music; they loved him
When suddenly; the Spanish man came from out of the car to play the loud trumpet music
The two birds were surprised, they thought he left them forever
The Spanish christian man played the loud trumpet music, for everyone (including the bird's) again
The christian church loved his music; the Spanish man left with his trumpet; the two bird's cried in wet tears...

(AND...BECAME..DOVES)

Horsemen of light conquering plight in empyrean skies
I am the night; the night envelopes white in the heart skies
I've killed many devils and demons; heard them screaming in beseeching
The intriguing seaing I heard from a rhetoric tongue; was the devil himself
I killed for seldom sean; the serene seas are serene byzantine
I killed dark animals in thoughts of gleaming light swords
I am a serene majestic mystic man with serene plans in hand
The world will know of my reign; the horsemen's reign of gleaming light
I am the horsemen of light; the horsemen of white
I am a horsemen of light; with gleaming brightness
I killed thousands of devils and demons; gleaming white swords
I came from heaven in a chariot of light; with swords of light
I am the tongue of a serpent; the tongue of a serpent
I have a purpose to unleash my power through wrath and rage
I killed thousands in battle; with a blaring sword of light
I am a gleaming horsemen of light; on a chariot of light
I am a maker of heaven; the maker of destiny
I am a maker of light; the maker of brightness
I am a horsemen of light; the white brightness of light
I am a source of light; the source of brightness
I killed thousands of devils and demons with a blaring sword of light
I killed millions of devils and demons with a blaring sword of light
I am a horsemen of light; with fury and rage
I killed zillions of devils and demons; with a blaring sword of light
I am a maker of heaven; a maker of destiny
I am a destined king; with serene gleaming rings
I am a horsemen of light; a horsemen of fury
I have the rage of eight thousand seas with furious' glory
I am a destined king; I am a destined king of gleaming rings
I killed eons of devils and demons with a blaring sword of light
I am a maker of destiny; a maker of fate
I bathed with eight thousand serpents in a destiny lake
I am profound gluttonous punishment from the walls of a succubus
I am a maker of destiny; the maker of the future
I am planet destiny; the owls of scorn
I am a maker of heaven; with ravenous horns
I clawed through one thousand devils and demons
I clawed thought a million devils and demons
I was sent from heaven to hell; with a blaring sword of light
I was sent from heaven to hell; with a blaring sword of light
I am a maker of destiny; the maker of heaven
I killed one thousand serpents in a lake of fire
I am a thousand serpents of wisdom and intelligence
I plummeted from heaven; to kill hellish' sin
I am a maker of destiny; the maker of heaven
I am the maker of destiny; the maker of fate
I killed a jezebel and sphinx with a sword of light
I killed one thousand horsemen in a fight
I

MONSTROUS HEATHEN -- CONQUER A DEMON -- PONDER RELUNQISHIMENT --
SOMBER AND SHIEK -- CONQUER REGIMES -- POLISHED AS SHIEK -- ''HONEST TO GOD'' LIKE JOB WITH THE SEA/

I'm the sentiment of EVIL -- the sentiment of rash -- the sentiment of evil -- the sentiment of rash --
I AM SODOM AND GOMMORAH STORMING THE SHORES OF NORMANDY -- SHORES AND SEAS? FORM REGIMES -- ''HORSE AROUND'' -- like WAR REGIMES --!!//

I'm as honest as a chapter black -- BLACKER THAN BLACK WITH WACKER RAPS --
ATTACK A SMACK -- ACROBAT FROM THE SLASH OF AXES AND CANN A BULL - LIKE BATTLE WITH RATCHETS --//

I'm honest as the devil -- conquering metal -- solemn as temple -- embezzled SOLOMON'S TEMPLE
SOLEMN AS REVEL -- POPULACE FIEND -- I CONQUERED REGIMES -- ''TALKING TO GOD'' -- LIKE SOLDIERS WITH THERE LAST WORDS -- ONLY THE SABBATH IS THE RAPTURE -- AND I'm TALKING TO THE MASTER --

I'm the devil -- conquering metal -- solemn as TEMPLE -- the populace FIEND --
TALKING REGIMES WERE THE SQUASH OF A TEAM -- ''THE YELLOW DEMON VS. REVOLUTION'' -- CONGRESS WAS DEEMED --

I'm onyx stature; BUBONIC RAPTURE -- TALKING REGIMES -- POPULACE FIEND --
SOLEMN AS SHIEK -- POPULACE FIEND -- I SQUAK BEEF like GOD PUNISHING COWS --

I am a GRIFFIN, abstract and commissioned; with raptor intuition
Capture the sting missiles; blast through barracks; and wrestle with HANCOCK
I am not to be fucked with in war; exploding war and gore
Soda pop; and popping pistols for pussy like.. anaconda
Ban the mafia; slam through mafias like a joke
Blast and poke; outlandish dope; I AM DOPE!!
COming through valor with virulent egregious swords
The penis lord; heaven wishing they never seen this gore!

Heaven -

Andrew Flores The Angel, gracious with splendor; his white sparkling angel touches allow him to have the grace of December
He has a face to remember, during the white splendid Christmas, snowflakes and snow angels fall to the snowy grounds, he chases the embers
Heaven has no boundaries, church bells chime with glee and win(d), snowflakes and snow angels chases the seasons wind
Priests and Pastors preach Christianity, sermons of light; he will grin; his tears of joy sparkle into rain; astonishing as the seas of sin
Angels of joy smile and sparkle at his grin, Andrew writes poetry on a canvas of swift, with the touch of a pen; candles have lit
Shoes and sandals are fit, scarfs of joy, and sweaters of love attract to his wrist, Heaven loves Christmas; white winter is exact for this prince

‘Yet with the touch of a pen, he fell from grace, as his white hand touched his face
He didn’t want to leave a subtle chase, he loved to love in vain..’

And with that, he plummet from grace.

Hell –

God’s son/sun, engulfed with burning passion’s hell’s flame; the subtle boy cried tears of joy on the well plains
For his 2 cents in the well’s safe, he was well trained, know to fire remarks and chases hell’s flame on a well day
Hell’s chime was graced, he swam with tears of joy in oceans flame, he sped speech of dialect in written doctrine for his soley name
His name built links and links for his broken chain, he sped dialect written in open flame, from Heaven to Hell; not a moment changed
With his name sung, a bell sung; him crying tears of joy upon entering hell’s flame was well done
For he was baptized in Heaven and Hell, and will reign as Hell’s son…

Now his Heaven and Hell, has blossomed into a paradise.

Now a flower grows in Jesus Christ's pasture.

Grins are shown, they stay a flow -- white winter cold wraps under winter stone
BATTLE RAPS ACHIEVE the flow under easy shown i tongue lash the seeds of stone
For whenever I sea' what's shown its under stone -- white winter easy stone
For marble slab ice cream is the easy stone -- cross bridges under easy stone
I'm tongue kissing girls and woman with abundant business..
Puns and woman -- the sun is frigid -- under sun kiss digits
I am the stone of death -- compel the vain the cell train
Propel pain through else ways I'm well trained like birthday
For when I sea the light under measly strikes it's under captain!!
Under wraps when I CAININE kills a fucking cat!!
So it's rat di tat tat till' i sea the light
AND SEA..heaven and hell is the place for me..

I'm a outspoken MC -- The OPIUM smoking emcee; the conglomerate MC!
King pin of the zing phlegm; popping pistons with algorithm -- Sloppy MC!
Popping MC's like ZITS -- stopping MC's like cliff's!; I'm the algorithm of MC!
Pound the pistons down the throat -- pounding folks; AKA the rhythm MC!
SCHISM MC! -- I'm the railgun of the site; pounding plight -- astounding site/sight
loud as light -- pounding light like handsome children! -- ransom civilians -- COW AS KITE!
OWL AT NIGHT like nocturnal animals -- pop purple danimals -- I'm the archetype
Stop the light popping sites lock of light acosting plight -- bitch please! I ''EMBARK AT NIGHT''
Your heart's on ice -- you're soul's diminished in a frenzy - stop this conglomerate MC --
COCK back pistols like a cocked back whistle blower; -- popping these feats!
Kissing CLOVERS FOR GOOD LUCK! Like good luck battling echelon!
I'm the petro sconce; the clever phenomennen -- nine eleven bombs!
I'm A SWINGING MC, immaculate MC -- CONQUERING BIBLE BELTS AND BIBLE WELTS
CYCLE WELTS, CYCLONE HELPS -- CYCLONE HELL -- komodo dragon with the PEN --
SO SO LAGIN WITH THE PEN - my opponenet trembles in fear like queers with the PO PO
YOU SO SO FRODO, drayno fuming from the pen -- stay low from pave lows - paid my dues till' the end
I'm A OG FROM NETCEES, never lost a battle, my opponents were lost from battle with no components
CYCLONE HELL< THE OMEN -- properous notions from the slaughter of moses, and the water of mountains
DRINK BLOOD from the fountain of youth
SINK MUD FROM THE ACCOUNTING OF JEWS//
I'm the almighty god king kong godzilla
BLUE CHEESE MOZERELLA// CO CO BUTTER PROPELLER//
I am immaculate conception with pen recollection//
OPEN HELL's MOUTH and guts will fall out//
LIKE FALL OUT FAR OUT -- I'm the baal/ball now//
KILLING HEBREWS< JEWS AND GERMEANS AS SERPENT//
WORTHLESS PURPOSE OF NERVOUS SURGEONS WITH BURSTING VIRGINS//
AR NOTHING TO THIS narc of the mind -- slaughter your brain//

I'm the improbable MC, the unstoppable MC; conglomerate king -- with a SUSHI RING*PUSSY//
Pussy rings and diamond rings, slicing swords with knives of gore == the SUSHI FLING*//
I'm more morbid than wolf tarantulas -- gut a ton of ya -- punch the *time* erupts//
SLICE A GUT -- SLICE A PUN -- I'm a zillion years old -- with icy puns//
ICY HONEYBUNS -- slicing guts -- punting cunts -- till time erupts//
SLICE A MUFF -- pine box time *BOOM* -- ice CREAM DUTCH//
I'm the time of AIR JORDANS AND YEEZYS -- a freebie to these weak geeks?
FREAK ME! I'm unstoppable -- like a BENGAL TIGER WITH THE *PEN* - END PHLEGM --
I'm a astounding MC -- surrounding the GREEKS with plagues from the BIBLE//
I am never IDLE BUT IDOL - worshipped by golden calfs and prophets//
NOSTRADAMUS with the *PEN-- incredible with the WIND - - it's a journey of fortune --
BURNING ABORTIONS BABIES WITH SCORCHING FLAMES? SEA
I'm fucking optimus prime, slaughter a rhyme -- mocking the popping nines like mOONSHINE
GLOOM NIGHT -- boom right? -- consume light -- it's groovy like a smoothie and mixed drink!
SICK? THINK! -- I'm a opulent wrapper -- conglomerate zapper -- I ate SUSHI WITH *POPTARTS*
POP CUNTS in the back to break their spine! Forsake the rhyme? I'm POPPING NINES!
UNstoppable rhymes, popping moments like sex scenes, i binge scream
I end teams that are not jack shit, like SAD TRICKS< MAG tricks
BASH LIPS in the face, you're a disgrace, popping toolies
WATCHING MOVIES< it's all about me, goffing sushi!
POPPING MOVIES< with pop corn and soft porn
GOT HORNSS, I'm the devil on another level, popping pussies
I'm opyimus prime, down on your side, pounding the rhymes
RHYME SCHEME AFTER RHYME SCHEME< for the time being
I'm the icing on the cake, priceless with the pump fakes like damn breaks
I'm the ninja MC< POPPING SHURIKENS LIKE you sure you kin??
I'm a opulent rhymer from the octagon cypher -- hail MARY!
Jail fairies in cells daily -- octagon octupussy spider with APPLE CIDER!!
Conquer bells and opulent welts, I'm SEX WITH FEMALES AND curses
Hearses and versess; a acursed wordsmith -- burn gifts of the iris
POTIUS PILATE, outshine the ultravilets with win(D)
KIll kins in the bible belt, cycle welts, I AM HELL(HAIL)
I am welts, WATER WATER WATER VERSES THE SUN..
SLAUGHTER SLAUGHTER SLAUGHTER verses the gun, I AM THE SUN!
I kill verses and put them in herses -- a fucking violent wordsmith--
VERB GIFT - the tyrant stings and succumbs to birth tithes
THE TYRANT SINGS, I am a chimpanzze punching a lizard demon
BLIZZARD SEASONS, eating scripture,, pizza dinner..
I'm on the fly, like insect sex -- sea this flex//
EAT THESE REPS, I'm the stinger flex
I'm a negligent spitter, SESMIC TENSION -- INTERVENTION -- violent widow..
Silent hero -- like BATMAN -- till superman punches the smiling ghetto//
I'm off the hinges like oranges and potatoes -- smash you to bits//
OUTGUN ULTRAVIOLETS -- with shit that twitches and stinks//
STINK BUG GHETTO RUG -- propel the snub violent temper with embers//
DECEMBER REMEMBERS ME -- from ejaculation of IMMACULAATE CONCEPTION --//
SADDEST INTERVENTION was the raddest invention -- the rat from the runt//
THAT WAS ME! The mouse in the hunt, killing cats by the bunch@
Old 05-25-2024, 02:58 PM   #547
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

"I'm off the hinges like oranges and potatoes"

Ok.

You have two options.

You can explain to me what the fuck that is supposed to mean.

Or you can die a slow painful death.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 05:04 AM   #548
Sinacog
Sini

ADIOS'ADIOSS
Old 06-04-2024, 12:26 AM   #549
Sinacog
Sini

Default VS. ZYGOTE AND DEADMAN

Zygote the idiot, or zygote the genius? -- bench pressing my penis, -- blessing the beamer
Forever a leader! But my eternity spits flames -- I want you to meet the ghetto with heaters
Edible creature, ZYGOTE wants to run for president, than BLADE RUN
The cocaine sun, propane slung! You're a ''BIG DEAL'' you must have eight lungs//
I have a black heart little sun -- LOVE you like honey buns, the broken sun//
SOAKEN LUNGS, what are you to GOD(ME!) a hopeless NUN/NONE!//
I'm a brilliant lyricist, ''QUANTUN PHYCISISTS! and you're MINE!//
I MISS THE LIZARD! is it true you only earned a kiss IN BLIZZARDS~<3
DEAD MAN'S TURN aka anakin skywalker,,, we'll i'm DARTH VADER!
You're the fart flavor -- CAR DEALERS?? only when it's flinstones ya' big bone!
I'm ancient in time, BRILLIANT DESIGN! CAJUN AND WINE! You're not ZYGOTE!
You bigot midget! YOU're a phat/fat emcee! SO I'LL GIVE JIM/GYM..a knee.. crickets(JIMENEY CRICKETS)
I'm AJ THE MENACE, deadman is a deadman like steven spilberg
KILL NERDS AND BUILD HERDES! You're nothing but a ZEALED HERB!
I'm SINACOG IVE BEEN AT LARGE NOSTRADAMUS BROKEN PROMISE!
I'm ONLY AWESOME! You beer belly PIG! WAITING FOR COKE TO BLOSSOM?//
Old 06-04-2024, 12:45 AM   #550
Sinacog
Sini

A orchid blooms in the pasture, doom is the rapture
Many missiles are falling down as the master
I am disaster/evisceration.. slash your face in..
Bash your face in.. masturbation...
War has begun.. and i don't fear it
CLEAR IT..or I'll PERSERVERANCE..
It's between GOD AND THE GOVERNMENT
What did the GOVER.MEANT WHEN IT SAID it wanted to KilL GOD..?
It meant it..everlasting war.. everlasting gore
THE RAVEN STOOD THERE AS THE EVERLASTING POUR//
EVERYTHING WENT EXTINCT EXCEPT THE RAVEN..//

FOREVERMORE..

Mountains of despair cracking the air, levitating mountains off my shoulder blades
Cold as grace the kingdom of God has come to me at a astounding pace with fountains of grace
I lay beneath a tree of life, where apples are adorable to look at
Dinosaurs died of whiplash of a meteorite from seeing the light
I am a devil of extreme recluse, social anxiety in a biblical society
Cynical as piety, biblical anxiety, memorizing dynasty
For the Kingdom of God has come to me praying for my death
Slaying what is left of fire and brimstone, Yahweh will be next
For I am a teleporting devil, level portal devil with many levels
Plenty levels have lived and died, and I will slaughter many
I killed 700 zillion devils and demons, than slice a serpent in half
For in order for me to be in peace, I must seek tranquility
I am the devil, Lucifer and Satan, no-one appreciates my kindness
Then I will benign them with fine phlegm and subside them
I Rhyme phlegm, I am a quarter of the universe, the order of a super burst
Mortar strikes form future burns, I killed Yahweh and Jesus Christ
Now I can sea the light, as I approach Mountain Olympus
I see mortal infants, Giant Gias, and misfits
I see Kratos in another fight, I shake my head in complete
For I take my sword and decapitate his head on the sheets
I am The Devil Lucifer and Satan, beautiful was waiting
Suitable for naked, for I once lived in a cubicle of nations.

AJ THE MENACE vs. Bare Ryu -- Text Battle
I'll have you see the light like JESUS CHRIST --
This black fist will KNOCKYOUOUT -- have you seeing bright lights
THE HORSEMEN SUCKS DICK -- what are you in HORSE MODE!?
THE CLICKS WILL HAVE YOU ''SEEING THE LIGHT'' LIKE MORSE CODE --
HUGGING IN VEIN,, WITH ANSWER, SUPERB, NUSENSE,, FUCKING RESTRAINED --
THE HUNTER'S KNIFE will roll in your neck of the woods and slice ''BEAR/BARE's/ JUGULAR VEIN --
You don't have a spirt or soul..SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE TIME..
LADDER DAY SAINT..EMINEM STILL DESTROYS YOUR WHOLE CREW; SO DO I// LIKE SKITTLES TASTE THE RAINBOW//

DISS TO SINIS

I'm PATROLLING THE PASTURE: you're dope and a master??
BUT IF WEE SEE SINBAD; it's this JOKE OF A RAPPER!??
BULLET IS DOMAIN; SULLET IS PROPANE; COMING WITH DUELS IN THE GAME!!
BULLET IS PROPANE; ONLY TIME YOU'll SEE 'SIN WITH METAL'' IS WHEN A PUT A BULLET IN HIS BRAIN!!
FUCKING THIS PRICK; SUCCULENT WINE; BUZZLING DIME; FUCKING A BITCH!!
SUCKING HER TITS: I'll put ''KNEES ON THE FLOOR'' like when he's SUCKING A DICK!!!
FORSAKING THE JOLT; IF 'SINS BREAKING THE MALT' he broke one of the ten commandments//
SEVERING SINIS; better with weapons//
EXCALIBUR WEAPONS;; THIS DRAGON WOULD TAKE YOU UNDER HIS WING..BUT YOU'll NEVER BE SINI!!

Demon and devil -- semon is reveled; I'm with held with slavery; bravery
Bravery of a rod; slavery of a God -- Yahweh stands no chance; break his bone
Shake his throne -- I come with apartheid on the darkside -- numerous landscapes broken
Clueless pick axe's broken -- axis's broken from broken planets -- standard granite --
I am a demon torturing God and Zeus -- wondering if that's all they got to offer
Scoffing proper -- call the doctor -- popping managers -- coffin master
Popping dancers -- cock the hammer like elctrcity from a common jammer
Pop the hammer -- call the damager over with lots of candor
The dragon of revelation hides from me -- subside with sweet(SUCCULENT SWEET)
Bugs in my genes;; I'm a olympic gold medalist with simplistic cold metal fists
I'm common bravery -- onyx stature -- common master with a bright protractor
I'm 9 times out of ten laughing at 911 -- cypher heaven
VIPER BITES the reverand -- I'm the common master -- liquid sword blaster
Simplistic lord master -- causing disaster at the beginning of the rapture
Moments of time -- ocean divine -- POTENT DESIGN -- copius rhymes
Globe and design -- I'm the offer master -- chalk disaster -- beginning of the rapture
I'm as cold as coca cola - beer tastes nasty like eating veggies for breakfast
I am the hedgehog and nexus -- copius rhymes tore down design
I am the voltron master -- rapture disaster -- island ligter
GENIE kisser -- I killed the genie in the lamp when I WISHED HIM TO KILLHIMSELF
It was a order like fries and shit -- stuffed bread and mexican dishes
SIMPLISTIC with writtens -- BUT MY PEN GAME ENDSANE like writtens with viscious
I'm viccious with writtens -- combat cypertron with hyper phenomenon
KILLING THE OCTAGON -- I'm such a phennemon bitches in other dimensions hear me
HEAR THEE HEAR THEE -- I am the killer squash from beyond the yard
SMASHING MELONS LIKE OPIUM hammers and poking diaster with splinters
EAT YOU for dinner -- I am the winner of simplstic wishes from killing bitches
For who could sea into the future but me ;; the psychic from HELL
HEllspawn from hell's gulf -- I am the nexus
THE MATRIX TO SEX; the ancient in text

Battle --

Olympic gold metal plates, simplistic cold with the APE -- BANNANANAS in the safari
BANDANAS on the MS13 member, slaughtering horses near the water for slaughter
I killed their daughters, I am the henchmen of the devil on another level killing gepetto
I am a meadow, I STOMP billy flowers before thier aura borealis bloomed so I can consume
VROOM VROOM like a vaccum, VAC(VAG) cum. the drum of the sun was done
I am the expert of moments, the temperature omen of the west boro ocean
I am posessed by my self, and I slaughter elfs who are not well
Hell's keeper in intelligence open the gates of hell and unleash hellspawns
I had sex in hell with a succubus named LAMUSTHU -- I am tissue and carilage
THE ISSUE IS NOXIOUS KID -- the risk move is talking shit
I am the bottomless pit of verses, curses, and hearses, versus
THE NOXIOUS SPIT, toxic hit -- i bully rhymes, in no time flat
I am the king of slaughter, king james the first -- i burst flames
I am the name of a ape named ANDREW I curse names..
I wrote 16 daily when I was young, now I'm the devil
I AM THE DEVIL ON ANOTHER LEVEL SMOKING GEPETTO..

STINES GATE ZERO --

ONce upon' a time there was the a white ghost eating white toast
EGG YOKE, EGG NOG -- the right post was the kite host
The raptor of revelation to escape temptation in persuasion
For I am the holy ghost, eating holy toast in the evening
I write what i want -- i am the dis honest man( DISS HONEST MAN)
I killed time with a hourglass impaled on the grandfather clock( I AM A BOY)
For who there's confront me but cunts, runts, and suns
When am a RUNT, HUT, and mutt killing moves like monopoly
I am the soil beneath the wingspan of the holy trinity
SOLACE INFAMY; I am infinity -- the trinity of serenity
THE SIMPLICITY OF SICKPLICITY, no one can devour my soul
It was in the late psychic age where i tortured the soul of a seer
I am a seer, devouring queers, I killed the sands of time
For there was a time, when I SPOKE IN CEREBRAL TONUGES AND THE SUN HUNG
I am the daring writer, in a cyper striking like a viper
CYPHER AND DECYPHER in the davinchi code and a rubix cube the abuse a ruse..

Copius rhymes, potent design -- I'm kinetic energy with revelries from seventeen
I'm 16 years old -- paper thin waste gets the ladies wet like a cobra net
I'm the onslaught of rhymes;; benedict paper it'll backstab me if I don't pay my dues
To fruitless fruit and scuba suits -- trying to capture loan sharks in the cold dark
I'm the master of rhyming -- candor is shinning -- BLASTER OF NINE RINGS
when you hear a ring ring ring it's not the phone 'oh no' wait it is -- IT's SCREAM(SCREAM!)
I am the architect of sex(TEXT) I mean text now try to treasure my potentcy
I'm the dope emcee smoking rosary's with plantations and hills faction
Kill action like JOHN WICK with a pick axe to the back like catalyst
Moment of time -- ocean divine -- I break punches before they hit my metal face
DENTAL BRACE -- dental braces -- I'm a nerd without my braces on so brace for impact
Because I'll hit a square square in the chest -- prepare to be vexed
I'm the opulent rhymer killing chinese diplomats with eradicating cats
EVERCERATION Anhu illation -- i killed armageddon with excalibur
VEX CHALLENGERS - I'm the damaged nerd bashing herdes like eLePHANTS AND BIRDS

I'm a JUDGE WITH A MALLET THE APPARATUS OF BROKEN CABBAGE..
SOAKEN MAVERICKS AND broke to bits(LEAD A HORSE TO SLAUGHTER/WATER)
I am the broken habit..soaken maverck of a horsemen of light
Storming with ice..forcing the light down your gullets
You have no gumption in this refferal..settle for more!??
Ready your score like give me a 10..give me a 10..give me a 10
I have broken punchlines from heading punching bags(NO PUNCHES)
eating lunches bymyself ..whole pizza's and burgers
Smoke GODZILLA AND KING KING AND SMOKE HERBS
Choke verbs and smoke bongs and sing songs
For I am sentencing the rapture to torture where we will torture the raptor
This is evisceration destroying disaster..

Sin is heard with the grace of my words; I am Angel; saving the earth
Paving what's worth; for I was baptized in holy water; with the grace of my birth
I am the day of a church; I am Andrew; demon of hell
Your gleam will be dwelt; for it is a blessing to see your seas in a hell
I am a author with words from a demonic tongue; I have fought the sun
Sought the sun as a Apostle's son; and I won't stop till' my cold breath gone's the sun
I am serpent; first of Apple of Eden; I will always be lavish as demon
Anguish is screaming; atrophy's besieged and placed in a casket of heathens
I'm thankful to Satan and Jesus; for all they have done; I pray before making a wish
I walk on water with the taste of a fish, for it is God who created my wish
I am son to the early moon; and I'm assured as a person of birth and womb
Your hearse is doomed; for I am the person that saved the prayer; when the earth was doomed
I am a martyr of fellowship and moral; knowing my Angels of embellishment will be proud
This is the settlement of the now; for I know my father will be proud
I'm astonishing and renown; a king pondering the now
I am a Apostle; and with my wisdom; Solomon is proud
Old 06-04-2024, 12:59 AM   #551
Sinacog
Sini

Slippery slithering silky Solomon serpent snake; my heaven is purpose flame
Serpent's flame; verse a blade; mine is my tongue; you'll be sliced with a burning flame
My urn is flame; you're cursed in vain; a demon; pull a Angel to hell; and have him burn in vain
Learned what's stake; burning flames; as I'm burning flames; I burn hell's flame
I'm a Djinn and Elohim; burn flames with hell's fire; have you burned in hell's fire
I have burned hell's fire; I'm a sacred demon; and I'm burning Satan in hell's fire
I'm certain that hell's fire; could diminish with my tears of joy
I have courage to burn in hell's flame; and your fears are joyed
I'm a sentimentalist sentient; embellishing relishness; with zealousness
I have penmanship from my tongue; my heaven sent will be one
I am lavishness; passionate passion's bliss; pardoning amnesty
I am a demon; with the serpent's tongue; to end a martyr of family's
I am a Angel; 33 is my number; burning seas with asunder
Words of dreams will be wondered; as a serpent's greed will be slumbered
I am a serpent to rememberate; and as I sleep I meditate
For I am a serpent; that bit the apple in the Garden of Eden; and turned Paradise to Heaven's Gates

- - - Updated - - -

This is a good drop. Remember the leave feed-back.

As I see things through the eyes of a aqua tear drop; I fear not
For fear falls to courage; and I am the light in the darkness; fear not
I cry tears of joy; a clear drop; appease the sun; and hell's flame
My name rings bells; and I know a bell's name; hell's flame
I am a bell's name; I read Noah's ark in a church
I know animals come in pairs; and I have two doves; for their birth
I am a demon and Angel; crying tears of joy for days and nights
For I know when I created paradise; and first created darkness; we saw rays of light
I am a Angel and demon; my gleaming light see's through the serene of darkness
My soul and essence ceased the Garden; and has the light see the heartless
I am Andrew James Flores; dreaming of wonders and daydreams
Maybe when hell is appeased; and freezes over; we'll share the same dream....

Worshiping Satan; a sacred demon; with patient breathing
My vain is sleeping; and rain is seething through the ways of leaving
Trained in evenings; broad day and broad night; used light to call plight
Used my spirit gun; and draw light; I have the light shined all night
I am a sharp silver sword; I have the blade to kill a sword
Fill accord's; I am the murderer to kill remorse
I am a seer; I am darkness; the light of years
Aqua tears; and with my darkness; light revered
I am a physic; my demon has your conscious in it's vice grip
My flows fills oceans; I can kill you with my rhyming
I have a darkness flame of a serpent; with a demon's purpose
It doesn't take a test of wit'; to see your worthless
My speak in tongues in silence; my tongue is as fast as lightning
I am a serpent; I can hear a dragon crying
I am the darkness and light; I see through the shunned; defeating the sun
Breathing your lungs; in a church cathedral; speaking in tongues

The demon swordsman; Andrew James Flores; the demon of Dohm; Andrew James Flores
Frolicing with light and dark rainbow hues; and I will always save the blue
I am Andrew James Flores; demon of hell; I've swallowed the flames of hell
I've swallowed snakes in hell's fire; and froze over the flames of hell
I am a spanish demon; speaking in rainbow tongues; silent swords swallow your soul
Swallow your soul; the sun's hell's flame swallowed your solstice; conquered the coldness
I bonded with the blue of a rainbow hue; it made me sad; ponder life; called it light
In the night; I sang a song of plight; it rained tears of joy from the heavenly skies
I am darkness; and I am seeing the light; I am the light God created; feeding the night
I see in the night; rainbow hues of pure demon tongue; I sounded Gabriel's horn to feed the drum
I'm a demon swordsman; a pure Elohim; in wonders; I am seeing dreams
When the grass was greener; I saw it's envy; I appeased the green; and chased the dreams to lead the sea

malevolent wind, spreading my skin; i opened my chamber door; and entered the wind
i hear my cat rapping rapping at my chamber door; waging war; metal swords
opulent touch, malevolent lush; permerate the frozen white frost on your house-top
sound of tocks, tick tocks, tick tocks, clocks fly on pedestals; clever souls
metal swords, oh metal swords; how you harvest wages of war with sharpness of daggar
heart of a dragon, the sleeve of a serpent was torn from imagination
give a serpent wings, let if glide through peaks and valleys, see the ballad
for it's in me as a snake to never release the dragon
levitate metal planes on astral planes, astral projection, imagination station
imagination statements, my beauty made pale faces abrasive
i'm a white dove, flying through gusts of wind and clouds of white fluffy clouds
we flock through 911, on pedestals; and clouds do arouse
metal swords, oh metal swords wage war on greek devils, praise the synagogue
wage a minute long, no mere phrase could diminish psalms
solomon wrote psalms, andrew write's songs of hope, blessings for children
for the glory of our king in heaven, has been my fulfillment..

The wind orchid's flower petals in a green meadow
Rainbows frolic in the grassy fields; we sea yellow
She wishes she was set free from her ideals and morals
Yet that what makes her who she is; a zealed girl
Her radiant sundress eclipses the sun and moon
She wishes and prays on sunsets and stars until June
She prays for relinquishment from her ideals and beliefs
She's tongue and cheek; praying on a dream to be serene
She wants mere solitude and seclusion; to shatter a illusion
Sunflowers bloom into dandelions; she's sad and secluded
For she believes in God, but God wants her away
From the pyramids to the house on the prairie; our morals did stray
God wants her secluded; away from the people and into a steeple
She wants friends and sex; under the gumption of needles
She seas the aurora borealis in the Santa Barbara sea; she's in glee
She feels the green grass press against her cheeks; she feels serene
When is God going to show her the life? Always discipling her
She feels like a devil in a wedding gown; her feelings rest assured
She sits on her house on the prairie; contemplating sunsets and stars
She seas constellations above the horizon; and she wonders how far..

She's a devil in a wedding gown, turning frowns upside down
She seas her future in a bubble; encapsulated with aqua water
She seas a husband, a Lemarchand; she's in a trance
She wants to dance on pedestals and sunsets; and say a laugh
She ponders questions, questions are left answered by the sunset
For she seas the water below the horizon and moon; as one set
Over the rainbow; there are unicorns and fairy's
She sea's the ways of the ocean, and it's sincerity
Often she wonders when the ocean will pull her in
The waves dancing with her; as bride and kin
She seas the waves as her friend, her lover at that
As she sings songs on the beach, doves will be danced
She seas the day as the shining sea; she cry's in glee
For it is her moral; that pulled the shining sea
She seas life; with sea gulls, and sea shells
For her name is the reason there's a chimed bell
Her tears of joy are shed; she's showed her devotion
As her tears water a seed; and a flower grows in the ocean..

- Andrew Flores

Genie's, and Djinn's, and psychics, and genie's in the seas of greed swimming with swimming seas
I'm the swimming seas; seas of greed; seas of greed; bristled leaves of bengal beasts; and bristled seas
I am the knight/night in shining armor; battling karma with a sword; broad sword from the accord's of orc cords
Broad sword slice through warlords from the seventh sun; eclipse the moon and sunset flip to eastern suns
Bengal beasts of bristle trees; tycoon beasts of lycan feasts; sistine chapel wisdom; cataclysmic salvage missions
Battle pistons with a broad sword; accords of life and lycan feasts; typhoon beasts of righteous leaves
Bristle trees of bengal beasts; sistine chapel wisdom with masochistic battle missions; salvage pistons
Salvage pistons; salvage missions; battle pistons blast from the barracks of salvage missions; salvage diction
Battle pistons; sistine chapel apple wisdom; swim the seven seas of greed and fortune with scorching tongue
Fortune sung; the scorching sun; fortune suns; seven fortune suns; fortune suns; oh' fortune suns
I am a genie in a lamp; swallow sap; algorithm of father wisdom; sistine chapel wisdom with battle pistons
Salvage missions of salvage pistons; battle missions and sistine apple wisdom; salvaged pistons
Salvaged pistons; winged dragons; winged dragons; winged dragons; winged dragons are winged snakes
Battle lakes of lakes of despair; feel the air of sleeping airs; sleeping airs sleep on clouds
I am the battle of salvage missions; salvage missions; battle missions with salvaged missions
I am the salvaged missions; confusion in the eyes of the lord; righteous accord
I am the night/knight in shining armor; battling karma with a broad sword
Command the accords of life and death; seas of greed; thievery in the valves of hell
I'm a devil and djinn with ravenous speech; ravenous speech; ravenous speech; ripping' rapping with ravenous speech
Decapitate a zillion demons with screaming swordsman; swordsman of lust and deceit; succulent greed; succulent seeds
I'm a swordsman swordsman; harvest lordship with potent swordsmanship; rip the tip of a sword with abundant sharp speech
I'm the sun in speech; the sun's speech; the sun's speech; ravenous serpent from hell
Ravenous serpent; passionate perfect; serpent slithers in the depths of the seas
Ravenous serpent from hell; bludgeoned the moon with a laughing demon devil than settle wars
I'm a ravenous serpent; ravenous perfect; ravenous serpent from hell
A ravenous ripping' rapping serpent; perfect serpent from hell
I'm a swordsman from hell; cutting the shroud of turin with a sword of forfiet
Forfiet a price of laggar; price of laggar; price of anger is a conquest daggar
For I am a swordsman from hell; cut the cloth of turin than worship perfect
I am a devilish serpent devouring demons in a screaming dimension of hell..
Demon swordsman, seethe remorseless, with teeth endorphins; rigamortis with clay and pigeons
I'm a indigo stream of lakes with sunshine and golden rainbows of sunshine with heart shine
Learn the heart of gold, heart of stones, heart shaped hearts of clay art
Heart of love, heart of envy, heart of jealousy, heart of gold
For I am a demon from hell holding claws the size of tooths
Conjure black magic from black dragons; black wagons and black bibles
Black oranges, and black pencils; holding two pigeons hold pigeons in season
For I am a bath of words, armistice of the seas of youth; a apostle of god
Hold a asherah rod in pure palms; learn psalms and birth god
For I am a god and a black devil; a soul of a holy spirit
Blades of fortune scorching on terrains of heartship and heartless
For I am a demon and angel with a blade of scorching..
I'm a DJINN and Devil on another level; fought metal swords with metal swords
I've seen beams shoot through silver statues; beams shoot through metal and swords
I am a knight/night in shining armor; battling karma; weighed karma on the triple beam
I am the king of death and darkness; shot the heartless through a golden rod of gauze/god marksman
Gauze/god sword of RA; the dopest rhymer with rhyming rhythm and poetry; the bold MC
Gold and greece; gold plates of metal silver and iron bullets shooting through the triple beam of a guollotine
I am sistine; the sistine chapel wisdom in golden algorithms; the boldest gold shadow
A gold shadow; darkness is heart; swollen harp in a gold catharsis; white darkness..

white darkness..and white light..
Old 06-04-2024, 02:42 AM   #552
Sinacog
Sini

This dooby kid ain't freaking sick, seas will rip; on this floozy trip
you're losing kid, I'm the choosing sin; I'm putting 'plot in a hole' like a movie twist
callback is mentioned, I draw pens with pension; pen pens with conception
break bread with recollection, I'm putting 'plot behind bars' like Shawshank Redemption
You're not in my ballpark; call sharks on this narc's heart; I'll hit a homerun out the ballpark
I'll pull your card like hallmark; if 'plot is deep with the flows' it's the Jaws Shark
this is the gloomy mix; dubious kid; floozy ish' you're a stooge and snitch
I have the treasure kid; and you couldn't 'pleasure sin' masturbating with a crucifix
this is war with floozy; swords are doozys; I'll bury you beneath the floorboard groupie
swords will choose thee; only times 'plots on point' is in horror movies
I'm breaking a lame, shaving your face with razor blades the size of a chain
subside you're a fake, this serpent will 'put plot in the air' like snakes on a plane
this chimps burning, kids jerking in a casket with men burning
666? you don't call the mark, if 'plot is dark' we're talking Tim Burton
I'll choke this hash, slash your back with broken glass and a rope to sash
i'm the dopest man, that'll turn you to smoke; then burn the smoke to ash
popping uzis, stop this floozy appalling groupie popping toolies
i'll spark bazookas; and if 'plot is evil' it's doctor doom schemes
you're in straight denial floozie; i have two black uzis for your clue freak
this rhymes a doozy; cus' I'll 'put plot underground' like the eight mile movie!

20 lines..let's see!

So you think your texts bad guy, coz your really bad at text? Dog please,
Thanos ruined the multiverse, you just ruin a verse with multies.
You’d cower from a strong breeze, faggot wanna-be you’re a rap-comedy,
Yo Sins about to drop the Bom! lastest from the Bureau of Meteorology.
Honestly bro, just painful attempting to even read your strangeness,
We all find Syntaxing, before even talking about the grammar arrangements.
You lack ability, quit these text exchanges and go brush-up on calligraphy,
Coz Sinew weak as fuck! Now piss-off somewhere and die of muscular dystrophy!
When my cliques together, there's agendas to address, topics for discussion,
Sin, your just hiding your gender with a dress, coz you short dick is disgustin.
Pathetic virgin, this glam-rock fan-boy only ever dreams of being with women,
Wanna share a KISS with a demon? try being licked by Gene Simmons.
IRL you fat as fuck, about to go on a crash diet when I smite with blugeons,
The pump-action'll strip half your body-weight, thats some cheap liposuction.
You don’t want beef, I'm known to keep a pair of beasts that eat bananas,
No Tibetan priests Sin, but these two llamas will help you reach Nirvana.

I'm a Samurai Sword, I'm pimpin' this body; I'm a shotgun blast kissing a homi
This bitch will be ripped by my posse'; I'll take the chip off your shoulder..when I dip with the shotty..
I'm with your wife; sexing the whore; I'm putting you to sleep..taking your breath with a snore..
It's your death in a war; please bitch..my shotgun will pimp this faggot..no need to flex anymore..
I have a sadistic scythe; me catching a body is priceless..bitch you're the price..
I'm the slickest guy..I'll pull the semi-weapon so fast.. you're not gonna' notice I sliced your finger with a knife..
I'm sexing your whore; dress on the floor; breath is a snore; I've dreamt of the lord..
I'll leave you breathless and poor; I'm clowning around when I show you a magic trick..bitch please.. I made the pencil disappear so you couldn't write anymore..
I'm a pious god; iris rod; light the walls and fire scotch..I'm the tyrant baal in the light of sought..
I'm the lightning sod..both my guns are dead..when I shoot..my gun's going to be next to your body out-lined in chalk..
I have a desert eagle..the breath of eagles..my breath is evil in a red cathedral..
My knife's breath is lethal..my flick blade..will slice your shells in half..like french people..
I'm with your girl..licked and quacked her up..you're elmur fud..I'm daffy duck..
I'll smack this schmuck .. you're a lazy gunplay writer..when you pull weapons..you're kicking back too much..
I'll blare the clip in a share of whips..I'll flare the tips..on a pair of crypts..
I'm a blaring sin..you're a MS13 member..I'm a terroist..
I've got a sword gun..pop this bored bum.. in the lost of war son..
Sought the force puns..this snake is pulling the sharp desert eagle..that's a oxymoron..
I'm in a cathedral as a lethal rhyming kid..with the easel of the besieging pious sin..
I'm razor when I spit'..and when I pull the laser to this dick..I'm a evil scientist..

The shit you say.. it’s like you learned from watching the president
There goes the neighborhood, who decided you belong in the residents?/
Not all bad. Ya mom gives the best head her hobbies a testament
And there was so much cream ate I had to burn her body for evidence!/
Which version embodies a veteran? I heard he’s probably a pelican.
And he got a big mouth for this long nose, so it’s either that or an elephant/
I’m the father figure of speech, you’ll find that fact is relevant.
Punch after punch after punch, how rich it is to see me deck a dent!/
You thought this wasn’t full contact? I’m the seminal captain to boast
If this weak bitch met a physical, I hit him with the emerald tablets of Thoth/
Better battler at both. Multi & punches, I will blast then the silence lasts
Think Odysseus, my homies will have to hold me down til the sirens pass!/
Listen boss, you’re dumb af so watch your paper come up missin’.
Nothing wicked, just another day at the office.. of Dunder Mifflin/
Son is tripping. Repent for your sinning ways, word to baby Jesus.
Force him out and make him read this, that’s purgatory for this angry fetus/
I’m a lazy fuck, but I’ll put an end to this lil kid. So call me dad
Like taking candy from a baby, shoving it down his throat to make the lolli gag/
on site he’ll get the fist or Bows on his face for the article.
Either way you’ll know the gravity of the situation without a wave or a particle/
Old 06-04-2024, 03:30 AM   #553
Sinacog
Sini

Done
Old 06-04-2024, 05:51 AM   #554
Sinacog
Sini

Default LONGBAR BATTLE NEIGHBHOR

I'm optimist prime -- conquering time, popping the rhymes -- burning enzymes of the death sky
BERETTA CHEESE MOZERELLA RHYMES -- when you rage I'LL MAKE you have RED EYES//
I'm killing the game like grand theft auto -- BANSHEE SCREAMING it's head off on death's floor//
BERETTA SQUEEZE at UZI's, chedda cheese the floozy -- THIS IS WRAP -- DEATH'S SPORT//
I'm harmonizing rhymes, CARTER 3 was tight -- bar and barbaric barbarian bars were right//
CHARMING LIGHT in vanilla skies -- IF you're ''MY NEIGHBHOR'' Ill turn your car to SHARDS OF ICE//
My bars are nice, KARMA SPIKE -- LARS IS LIGHT LIKE OXYMORON//
Popping porn scoff -- You're not a idiot, or zygote -- you're a FUCKING MORON!
Old 06-04-2024, 06:48 AM   #555
Sinacog
Sini

My soul will dwell, put holes in shells; souls will melt; goal compel; pool to hell; soul of hell
relish your thought, fold to hell; hell's son/sun, will have 'cage caged with hell's flame' like you stripping on the Asherah Poles in hell (you're not that bad, so stop)
I'll arouse with asthma, a male Lamushta; com-pale your rumor; change your medulla oblongota; so you couldn't 'bring me home' with a house or casa
Foul, que pasa'? Nouns of Rawza, foulest satyr, a noun to matyrs; you couldn't 'fathom this serpents tongue' making out with Asherah
I'll hit you with a tomahawk while flying on a red hawk, I'll hit a home run out the dome son, red socks! Even if you were a girl, you couldn't make my bedrock
Try to get 'Hi', and drunk! I'll let the keg pop! Red dot, not like Hindu like Sensui! My Rated R raps will 'turn the tables on cage' like trying to get the Edge off
I'll bury you in the dirt, hurry! This is a firm ice blizzard, a light elixor, drank the elixor! You drank to the blizzard! I have a girl, I'm in a thirst hurry
You're not a first worry, learn discerning with fire burning! I'll 'bury cage in the desert sands of time' no-one will remember you; like The Full Metal Alchemist on his first journey
I'm a lavish chorus! Sang the flag of Sordid! Fans of sources! You'll see 'three bear arms' which means you'll see a knife and a gun, like a land of porridge!
I'm a mexican, i drank a orange! My chupa cabra maw ran your morbid! You cannot 'out talk my tongue' 'believe one bad thought, you're killed' be scared of the demon Andrew Flores
Sustain your dwell! I know the ways of hell My phrase, compels! I 'speak in tongues to hell' your phase will melt
I'm someone God is scared of, hell's flames will dwell! I'm hell's son/sun spitting the flames of hell; your phrase will melt
I'm singing to drums! Believe I'm the one! Believe I'm the one! A seed as the one! Believe I'm the one!
Freedom has rung! Sing with a drum! So what 'you spit flames' you'll never be speaking in tongues!
I compel higher! Propel fire! A dwelled fire! I'll turn you to ashes in hell's pyre!
I burn you with hell's fire! I'll cry tears of joy for your death, it'll rain aqua tears from a cloud; my tears could melt fire
You're not the best! What does matter now! I'm in a casual gown! Battling me? Try to 'climb heaven's stars' you'll put the ladder down!
I'm in a lavish gown! You can't match my patterns now! when you grow your wings, and try to battle this serpent; they'll be like 'who let the dragon out'
I sung to a cathedral! I'm loving with the people! Hell's sun will be my easel! I use hell's flame to ease souls!
I sung the holy ghost! I dream ghosts! I believe ghosts, you're no match for the number 666, I'm speaking in tongues in a cathedral......

I'm a fish, my flow is fin, I'll leave you asunder in sea, I'm bivlical, it's so hot, the sun is a peach
Believe you're soft spoken, I'll give a tongue to your cheek, your name is all letters, you'll never be a number to me
I'll fume a conquered verse, super autumn hearse, you'll never sea winter; I'm the sun, I have a lucid hotter burst
Lose to father first, you'll lose to water birth, you're 'dead weight' I'll have 'PC seeing the light' like turning on computer monitors
You have a sword, I have a lightsaber, you're losing to vader; you'll get choosed with the saber; this is a fusion of favors
You'll lose to a savior, I'm fuming as saber, it's like you 'don't bother doing things for people' you'll lose to what's favored
I'll burn you to death, my caskets a wagon, your language is faggot, your sadness is madness
famished with anguish, my language is spanish, you couldn't spit flames as a dragon
I'm livid within', this is the beginning, I'll give you your end, I'll say a prayer; you're on a list for a wish(you wish)
I'll diminish your gift, my prayer finished your wish(you wish) you're a pussy; you 'might break the law' but you'll never commit a sin
I'm vivid with verses, I pray your submissive to curses, your wishes are curses, Lileth's Owl will diminish your verses
I finished your verses, when you began yours, this is the 'beginning of the end'; you were 'born a accident'; while I commit sin on purpose
I'm so infidel; I'm sounding eleven, sound the sound of a revered, I'll bury your ashes in a casket in seven
flashes of methods, brandish a weapon, the sky is blue you're alive, and you're a pussy; you 'drowned in your depression' while I was baptized in hell
I'm death's design, I sign of time, father time himself, I'll have your death resign
I'll read your palm, I have 8 blades, you're left with five; I'm a demon; 'moving at the speed of sound so fast' I'll leave you in purgatory for 90 years; you were left behind
I'm two good, i talk in tongues; im the fondest sun; I'll have you triple crossed like the crucifixions if you cross the one
you lost the fun, i talk in tongues, I'm a demon; my number is 666; you better call 911
I'll say a prayer, you wish you were caught in wells, how good are you to sin; time will tell
my rhyme is dwell, behind compel; you're a pussy; ironically; you'll never have a 'good girl'; because..im hot as hell

bitch please..you've lost..rejected

- - - Updated - - -

good luck..but ive won

Alex the cat, Jit ee; my emotions will have you move in a flash; my hell's flame is naughtying your flesh
My loyalty to the devil, will rock you to death; this is easy for a psychic eye; I'll have 'Jit lee beat in a flash'; when I chop you to death!
I'm a raptor *RAWR*, pretend to to be faggot! We couldn't be a match made in Heaven; if you ascended from pastures!
My christ palm is ending the rapture! You're green with environs, 'Bruce Banner, you'll never be Legit', if you entered the dragon!
I aescended naturally! Remember casualty; defend your amnesty; as I pretend to asthma breathe!
Ascend from lavishly, for heaven's sake; I'll bring you hell, 'the devil will jit,sin, like a angel denying the Jetson family'!
My flow is narrow, my points make holes in sparrows; i'm a devil that fold the pharaoh
Sold to air flows, controlling peril; You're a beach bum; I'll bury you beneath the sands of time, your 'flow couldn't be on point for shore'; shooting a bow and arrow!
Your feral will collapse, my peril is a rap; my bow and arrow is exact; this fairy is with rap!
You fairly are no match, I'll 'milk you like dairy in a glass', this 'beautiful siren's song will bring you death'; you can't hear a Aerial attack!

i conquer islands, solemn midas; apostle only with a conquered vulcan
Somber phony...I'm breaking your head with a bottle of guiness..than pouring it for a fallen' homie...
I have a apostle tongue...solemn sung...apostle sung...apostle tongue...
Onyx sung...does Slecthq mean slut in tongues...
I'll have you forced to the ground..swallow a horse's water; than force with a sound..
I'm remorseless with nouns...you have a horse avatar on netcees.. but on both sites you must be horsing around...
I'm a apostle embezzled; holy emeralds of a devils nest; solemn with pencils
Chalk up a stencil...I'll put a sword through your naval..than swallow your temple...
i sever hoods, i'm a better rapper with cherished math; and leveled wood..
I'm clever hood..you must be smoking meth if you think you're better..you're breaking bad..and I'm put together good..
I'm flipping' a brother; a blissful of mother; the wishing of mothers..
Kissing a lover..you'll see a future through a wall..like I'm fisting his mother...
I solely whip..coldness ship..fold this kid with solemn lips
Conquer ships..if you're good as shit..than I'm evil as holy shit...
Conquer police..solemn in sheets with your mother than conquer the sheik..
Awesome with sheik..you have a mark of a bitch..while I have the mark of the beast..
I have a symmetry tip...elementary rip..
After my punches..we'll remember you as a retard..the special olympic kid..jumped over the memory stick..
Swallow demeter, conquering ether with solemn was beaver..
Popping a cleaver..you follow Hitler to get burnt to a crisp..you always follow the leader..
Old 06-04-2024, 07:05 AM   #556
Sinacog
Sini

Sculpted out of ice; hell's fire; the church lights a flame; the bell's fire
The bell chimes; and melody dances; my cold spirit diminishes the hell's fire
I freeze and burn hell's fire; I am the name that rings bells in a bell choir
My heaven's extradition; will have bells fire; for I burn serpents in hell's fire
I built monoliths for my reign; my tears of joy are my source of rain
I lead the horse to water; cried tears of joy; then poured the rain; for the rain
I am clandestine and clairvoyance; my penmanship sank a fare voyage
Sail the seven seas of tears; and share voyage; and talk in tongues with clear voices
My serpent's tongue; searches lungs; I have the hell's flame to burn the sun
A turning sun; only blue fire could burn the sun; for when I find prosperity; I will have my purpose done
I am a dark magician; my shards of glass will strike your hearts schism
I am the black sun; the black dragon; that dawned wisdom
I am a serpent; with Cerberus spit; curing your shit
I'm clever; while you're learning my wit; you're worthless; vermin to shit
I am a dark magician; take a stab at the future with shards of wisdom
For I will always be a black dragon; with a black flame; as a dark magician

Ocean FLOWS: DEVOTION FLOWS: OCEAN FLOWS: DEVOTION FLOWS -- OCEAN FLOWS
A CARBON COPY OF A SEER FROM THE HELL? CONUNDRUM GALLOWS..GULLOTINE TO YOUR NECK!

SISTINE CHAPEL WISDOM: ALGORITHM: THE BED HAMMER: DEAD STAGGER --
DEAD DAGGERS IN A FORTRESS: PICK ONE UP AND KILL YOURSELF; RUNESCAPE!

This is the order of the sistine chapel wisdom; algorithm!
Salvage victim; malnutrition; machinations don't eat shit; they eat each other's pussy's!

For where is thou THE ARCHFIEND! UP A FOX'S ASS!
STAB AND SLASH; GASH AND SLASH -- STAB A FAGGOT ASS!

I'm nothing; you're something; gashing and slashing faggot ass!
The alley cat from beyond the conundrum gallows of HELL..HECK!

I'm the sistine chapel wisdom; salavage diction; malnutrition
SALVAGE DICTION..DICTION FROM A CRUCIFIXTION..like LAST WORDS

I'm a prayer circle..like the exorcist..last schism..
ALGORITHM SALVAGE VICTIM..MALNUTRITION..ANEROXIC..TO A PHAT FAT EMCEE

COME ONE..QUIT BEING SCARED: I'm A VICIOUS CAT
SLISHING FAST LIKE SALAMI SLICER..SALAMI SLICER..

I'm nothing; you're something; INK IS SPILLED BLOOD
CONCEAL LOVE..ILL BLOOD..KILL BLOOD..LIKE HOMICIDE

I'm the sentencing of sin; setencing sin'
SENTENCING SIN; SENTENCING SIN

I'm the sentencing of sin; the relunqishment of bars
SINGING TO THE STARS; SINGING TO THE CZAR? I'm BIBLICAL

I'm onyx stature; bubonic stature; rapture the raptor
RAPTURE RAPTOR; RAPTURE RAPTOR

INK - you're a fucking stupid ugly white cunt with no talent and SKILL. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS. TEACHER'S IDIOT!

CODY PHOENIX - You're a fat fucking ass. DONKEY KONG BITCH!

vs.

--
I'm Merciless, You never heard of this murderous insurgent with words worser than Cerberus cursin shit,
Got a Lexicon That could Dement Ya Mind!end ya life, at any time, consider this every sign!

When My Mind Aligned The Mayans Died, Get it? I control Space and Time the Heavens,shit,

You're just a trace of my GENETICS Bitch! Theres Triple Sixes Where My Head Is Signed, I'm Satans kin in Torah FORM! an ANCIENT TORA BORN!

From the Dark Abyss Birthed in Hells Corridors, When i speak It's like my vocals are CHLOROFORMED!

I got foreign horns with a taurens force, Emanating Crimson Auras i designed HORRORCORE

I'll leave your corpses TORN and your Organs POURED! All this GORE IS FOR my bloody patron's SMORGASBORD!

Look, I Baske in Hatred, I reign with The Wrath of Satan, Conveyin' Vocal Patterns that leave Lacerations!

My Imagination evacuatin' is a mass assassination, Fascination's derived from your Eradication'

See, i'm His Defiant Son, got Iron Lungs Pumpin' Tiger Blood, Burning every Pious One, With a Fire Tongue, I don't believe in God's or the Right to One!

When you sell your soul to me, all the pain is mine until your debts are settled
But I’ll tell ya mate, you can elevate, but it’ll just mean you’re wrong on many levels

INK
--
I’m a hell of a wreck and dishevelled, sailing through life on a blood-spattered catamaran
Create more corpses than a massacre can, I don’t push boundaries, I plough thru em with a battering ram

But I‘m lost, doin’ hand-stands in the damn sand, my father told me, ‘you’ll be a hell of a man’
A poet at heart, lemme recite if I can: Roses are red, Violets are Blue, Yes that’s a Knife, so Get in the Van

But I was handled by lecherous hands, so you can’t blame me for this strange psyche
I pray nightly, wane slightly, but it’s the goblin in my head that makes my brain sprightly

Am I sane? I might be. I wade through the reams of plasm, alive, even the ceiling spasms
In deeper chasms, allegorical, phantasmagorical, more sleepless than the sheep can fathom

They still bleat in tandem, justified and crucified, I putrefy everything and everything around you
And gamble my pounds, fillin’ the slots with metal like I'm an American in Cowloon
Old 06-04-2024, 07:09 AM   #557
Sinacog
Sini

DEFINITE!
Old 06-04-2024, 09:29 AM   #558
Sinacog
Sini

Default VS. EVILMINDED

I'm cuming off the top like dick heads! THICK BREAD BUSTS lead on feeble cowards
DECIETFUL SMILES, and easy power -- will KILL this sleazy bouncer!
I'm armored fangs. tarantula king -- born in the spring!!
Old 06-04-2024, 07:56 PM   #559
Sinacog
Sini

Default FREE STYLE --

I'm the ORDER OF THE PHOENIX, the order of the GENIUS -- quarter of mortar strikes your INDEX
PEN jets, get flexed -- I'm viscious with writtens -- VIGENETTE
I'm a nuclear physicist -- killing my nemesis with extra predicates
I'm a deficit -= a perfectionist -- with endless PENMANSHIP
THE TITANIUM steel was ripped to bits by me, AJ THE MENACE
PRAY FOR THE DENTIST, as i punch them in the face with grace
I'm nothing to be fucked with -- the silent author
KING ARTHUR with the pen' course with the win(D)..
I'm the MULTI-MILLIONARE get it MULTIMILLIONARE BRILLIANT SEER
Killing you queers with sears and hares that'll bare..
Old 06-04-2024, 11:50 PM   #560
Sinacog
Sini

I'm rhyming lavishly..justice demands tax..I'm rhyming casually
I'm rhyming magically..lines of magic glee..if 'Bos fucks me over'.. it's his final fantasy..
I'm sin with words..I'm Zion..bitch hit the curb
I diminish curse, whipped with slurs..forget 'taking this average joe to school'..I'm taking him to work..(I'LL GIVE YOU THIS WORK! LOL)
I'm a essence play; coalescent roaming peasant omnipresent souls of message slay
Show the enders game...I'll hit 'Bos with a spinning kick'...like Jin at the end of Tekken Game...(KO!)
Devour your essence...I'm Zion...a mountain of weapons...fountain of heaven
I have the power of message...and I'll 'pile drive you from the towers of 911'...

Finish HIM...

Defeat kids with elite wit'...serene whim..and serene mystic sin..
you're so poor..if you were the rat in ratatouille...you'd eat shit...

JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE LAST FINISH HIM!!

NOW! FINISH HIM!!

I'm flowing well... flow compels the oceans shell..
you're such a wack heathen...if you'd devoured the '11th plague of egypt'..you'd go to hell..

FROM ZION!!

GOOD LUCK NOOB!! LOL!!

Right hand make his mouth leak, he’ll be lying if he’s not opposed to weak
The way I’ll leave his life in Jeopardy, they won’t give a fuck about James Holzhauers win streak
Think before you speak, those soft words are no fucking threat
Beat your ass snatch your Juls or I can bring you smoke equivalent to 20 cigarettes
His Chick tells me behind those ears are wet, during sex he fucks the wrong hole
Now whenever she leaves your balls blue jacket, while I shoot in her quick like a Columbus playoff goal
5 losses taking a toll on you, been told ya those forced multis are disappointing
Lines are such a fucking drag, we rather watch you die from illegal street racing
Pacing back n forth for a dub, called me scrub even whack at personal stabs
Zodiac signs are just a Cancer I’m just hoping one day he catches Crabs
I can follow from a jab to knock you out, or just shoot until I see the blood poor
Deadly weapons are my character you’re gonna be fucking asking what the Toy Story 4

When it comes to microphones? I slay ploy dummys! I'm making a mockery of you guys! Ain't boy funny!
I'll grab the tech, taste noise, dunnys! The 'magazine will make you strip' have you dogs looking like playboy bunnys!
I strike like thunder, but you guys don't roll with flare! I'm a wizard with a magic wand that'll send your souls to air!
My soul is rare, and like soccer my goal will snare! Ya'll dummys, ya'll couldn't have 'a bright future' if I hit you with a solar flare!
In duels of penmanship? My sword will take lives! I'm scorching with flames, my accord will flame guys!
The force of this sword will rain knives! I'll 'hit Joe with a Cobra strike' like Storm Shadow in war with snake eyes!
My flow is like oceans, I rock with seas marking! Ya'll couldn't 'sell dope' with a dock and plea bargin!
My slang will rock your weak jargon! This mexican don't respect Joe, I'll 'piss brown liquid on Boston' like the Boston Tea Party!
In this duel, this is a clash of stars! But I'm turning you 'pale men blue' like the movie avatar!
Your drive to succeed will make you crash your car! Skurj has the most 'ReTaRDed NaMe I've ever seen' to match his bars!
I'm a dragon that consumes flames! I'm Sinning, and this is world domination; this is doomsday!
My punches will leave you with a blue face! I'm giving it to 'you straight' ya'll are so crooked; ya'll came out the womb gay!

BARS!

Don't get it don't vote!

Their bitches left them for this good dick under the sheets Joe get it done
I love fucking both their Ex Skurj sin had them both legs up in the back of one
Y’all create these shitty bars and think it’s fun, these trash battlers Joe envy
They always throw punches and Neverland, I vision both not lasting long like the MJ Documentary
These fags defense be call the cops if they see Joe appear
I’ll set fire to their kicks, you’d think it was the new Game Of Thrones Adidas wear
This here ain’t Beverly Hills no fucking acting when Joe Pack something heavy
Y’all gonna recognize a real Donna burial plot will be made especially for y’all next to Luke Perry
I’ll pop their virgin sisters cherries, get them pregnant even let the squad sample
We all will play that good father role, send the kids through school like the Loughlin and Huffman scandal
Y’all fags scramble when shots ring out, to the block y’all a big insult
My goons come having the barrels “Burning For You” you’d think we were the Blue Oyster Cult

I'm with your girl..I sever dykes..clever assassin with clever strikes..
I have better rhymes..you're girls pussy is joe's crab shack..I eat her out every night at 5..
I'm a piston with flames..missiles in range..blistering pain..
whimsical game..I'm destroying bos..like Mario..at the end of a Mario video game..
I'm better with the metal..a pitchfork that is..severing gepetto
I have the letters of a dead ghost..you think you're 'hot as hell' but I'm as clever as a devil..
the way you're on this site..you need a crew cut..from two sluts..
you're a crude hut..what's with the Boston marathon everyone..it's like when this faggot blew up..
I have duel wrecks..fools checked with two jets..
you'll lose..bet..this animal'll give Joe grr's (jokers) AND I'M PLAYING WITH A FULL DECK..
I attack crackers..attack backwards..rap snappers..
you're a wack rapper..only time you're fat Joe (phat Joe) is listening to that wack rapper..

Your chicks snatch is raunchy af, but you have a desire for her taste
Feet smelly but you’ll lick the UpperCrust between her toes cuz it reminds you of your favorite pizza place
No base in that voice pussy, on RB you talk like you’re the real
Come to Boston see you surrounded by shooters like Parish Bird n Mchale
Leave a blood trail behind bullets crashing into everything like blind leading the blind
Impact will take your shoes shirt n socks off I’m putting a new meaning to relax n unwind
Youre kind to your neighbor while Joe dispose bodies just for the manual labor
Once shells hit n they see Dereck Carr you drove off in gonna look like I hate every fan of an Oakland Raider
You’ll end up front page of your local paper could give a fuck if youre one they remember
Once you’re inbox I’m hoping everyone ignores you like notification from unknown sender
Don’t venture into unknown areas the time of his last days living will be done
Fag doesn’t know me from a hole in the wall but I won’t hesitate to physically throw him through one