Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-25-2013, 02:34 PM   #81
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Some do. Go read Zach Lowe or Brett Koremonos. They know basketball better than you, and you can learn some stuff. Like me!
I dont think they do i never will. i have been a fan/player since i was like 5 years old dude. every season. every year. ever stat. got 100's of vhs tapes of old games i stole from the local library when i was a kid of pistol pete, jordan, bird, thomas, laimbeer, russell etc

they may know as much as a hard core fan but just because there sports writers does not mean they know more
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:35 PM   #82
Untold

Battle Record: 10-7

Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold

Too good for his own "good".

The man had talent but couldn't capitalize on it... Scratch that! Wouldn't capitalize on it. He could'a pulled a Lebron and left to play for a team that would've surrounded him with greatness, but homeboi was too cocky. Ball hog. But he was a beast!

Also, if he could've marketed himself better, he'd be making mad money right now. He'd be like a Charles Barkley or Barry Sanders in the public and someone like ESPN wouldn't think twice about putting him on sports center to cover games or some shit.

Funny this topic came up because I had this debate with myself a few months back. Dude accomplished a lot as an athlete but could've accomplished so much more!
Untold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:37 PM   #83
Untold

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
I dont think they do i never will. i have been a fan/player since i was like 5 years old dude. every season. every year. ever stat. got 100's of vhs tapes of old games i stole from the local library when i was a kid of pistol pete, jordan, bird, thomas, laimbeer, russell etc

they may know as much as a hard core fan but just because there sports writers does not mean they know more
Aha! Pete Maravich! Somebody who recognizes a legend here. I go to LSU as a student and he has the basketball stadium named after him. Whoever said white men can't jump never seen "pistol" Pete! Respect earned my dude
Old 06-25-2013, 02:41 PM   #84
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untold View Post
Aha! Pete Maravich! Somebody who recognizes a legend here. I go to LSU as a student and he has the basketball stadium named after him. Whoever said white men can't jump never seen "pistol" Pete! Respect earned my dude
lol man that is like my all time favorite player. so they still recognize his G n shit there?
Old 06-25-2013, 02:46 PM   #85
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
an wade was on that 04 team an james and melo
so there careers are all bad now too??right
Larry Brown refused to play them. they sat and watched most of the games.

ok heres a real question since we cant agree on shit

is Allen Iverson the best player to never win a title?

i got Ewing and Barkley ahead of him on that list
Old 06-25-2013, 02:50 PM   #86
God Of War
The Landlord

ewing possibly
Old 06-25-2013, 02:51 PM   #87
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

ok malone and stockton are great choices but why are you rolling on the floor laughing
Old 06-25-2013, 02:53 PM   #88
God Of War
The Landlord

huh?
Old 06-25-2013, 02:57 PM   #89
God Of War
The Landlord

my top five never to get a title is

pistol pete, stockton,malone,barkley, and reggie miller

with mullens and webber being close
Old 06-25-2013, 03:02 PM   #90
Meth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly View Post
Ah shit, I changed my title and it's not red anymore.
@Meth can you do that shit up again homie
sure, just give me the code for the color u want again
Old 06-25-2013, 03:37 PM   #91
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Barkley, stockton and malone

Greatest to never win it.

Barkley is in my top 10 @God Of War
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 04:26 PM   #92
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Excellent scorer, phenomenal ball handler, tough as nails, and that's about it. Anyone saying top 20 or better is out of their mind though. As a point guard, he's top ten, but no way overall.
oats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 04:35 PM   #93
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

Love AI.

Not a top 25 player sorry g's.
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 04:42 PM   #94
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Metts View Post
Love AI.

Not a top 25 player sorry g's.
shut the fuck up...i hope u die of heat stroke walking to the mail box u fat ginger faggot..
Old 06-25-2013, 04:49 PM   #95
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

Im blonde but word its hot as fuckI'llget the mail tomorrow.
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 04:50 PM   #96
Philly
Only The Strong Survive

Battle Record: 8-8

Philly is on a distinguished road

Safe to say he was the best player ever that was 6 feet tall or less?
Rookie of the year in that potential best ever draft class we were talking about

He led the league in steals per game 3 years in a row...
11 time all star, 2 time all star MVP, 4 time scoring champion.
6th all time in points per game. 2nd all time in playoff points per game after Jordan.

Go fuck yourselves
Philly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 04:54 PM   #97
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly View Post
Safe to say he was the best player ever that was 6 feet tall or less?
Rookie of the year in that potential best ever draft class we were talking about

He led the league in steals per game 3 years in a row...
11 time all star, 2 time all star MVP, 4 time scoring champion.
6th all time in points per game. 2nd all time in playoff points per game after Jordan.

Go fuck yourselves
werd up also won the mvp in 01
Old 06-25-2013, 05:02 PM   #98
God Of War
The Landlord

wow @ saying is not top 25
Old 06-25-2013, 05:13 PM   #99
Untold

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
lol man that is like my all time favorite player. so they still recognize his G n shit there?
Do they recognize it? Homies got the P. Mac named after him. Short for Pete Maravich. Dude was undeniably good, too bad he died so young. Very underrated player in my opinion
Old 06-25-2013, 05:15 PM   #100
Untold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
Larry Brown refused to play them. they sat and watched most of the games.

ok heres a real question since we cant agree on shit

is Allen Iverson the best player to never win a title?

i got Ewing and Barkley ahead of him on that list
Sir Charles easy.. Favorite player and one of the most aggressive on the court. Dudes got gold Olympic medals. Shouldn've won a title somewhere. Ewing's a second nod for me. Both played with and against some of the best players of all time!