Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-29-2023, 05:03 AM   #1
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sral View Post
no one has a clue what you’re saying

break it down?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
Lmao

Out

Fuck you; scared?.
Yeah I see more whines & complaints than you “dropping that ether”
If I was dull boy I’d nevr host again too --
Any1 who beats you is lying or cheating. The only “re-buttal”?
-is the 2nd Time for your wife when I slide-in-my penis.
“Traditional” Lame-O’s fucking with SpamBattlePsychos – try ta defeat us?
ME & AJ SWITCHED BARS U COULDN’T TELL THE DIFFERENCE ;(4)We r both Reapers!!!!
I am literally the 25year challenge that Lars has been seeking
He was bored w/me - needed some horrible wordplay Reaching:
I FUCKING REVIVED THE SITE THAT BARC CALLED A GRAVEYARD – lame wig’s BACK HERE COMPETING!!! [lol]

better than your smoothly worded butchered plays
I DON'T EVEN READ SETH'S SHIT/ THIS IS ALL MY OWN SHIT
bitch.
~PA
==================================================
-My 9line drop/key on you and Barc is about as simple as it gets, m8.

-With the exceptions of Lines #5-6, which is admittedly a sinacog/pharaoh "unconventional-brag"-filler.

-I'd offer that #1-3 are fire, clearly referencing YOUR PSYCHOTIC TEXT BREAKDOWN FEW YEARS AGO* ON DULL'S REBUTALL TOURNEY Finale...OR the Alias Finale that some1 else Modded? ffs... (*glass house Larzey?).
-Followed by the Line #4 fuck-ur-wife wordplay, admittedly bad especially for you AND Barc, whom:
yeah - I pretty much summed him up on the line 9 closer. Arguably even more succinct than Seth could have. Did not even GET to "Mikey's?" old Text "Breakdowns" (I mean if we're on the subject of ME and LARS having one)..
-**Whilst the #7-8 transition amply summates this current thread, and "our" text relationship across a couple sites; and your new infatuation with Barc's return from hiatus.
-Now, you can play with those old toys allll you want man. But I think we make a good team, second only to MMLP of course. None of this is homo. As emcee said, it's "barz-related masochism" OK?

-And finally matey, please stop trolling me and asking for elabs, a la Spree.
We know deep down you want me to write on this site EVEN MORE...
some guys here (just a few) really "can't get enough" of my new mini-roasts, and this one here is no exception "Sral".
PLEASE STOP BEGGING FOR MY BREAKDOWNS LIKE A DOG FOR A BONE OR A B1TCH IN HEAT....A LA MY BEGGING FOR THE DISCORD LINK.
I will fucking spin the bottle Seth&Witty...but I'm not goin' to 2nd or 3rd base with you faggots for that link. Like I said to Dy & zelph. I don't have to fucking be here.
p.s. Diablo,
-As a child genius (like you) I used to write in mirror image like Da Vinci for fun.
On paper without looking at a mirror, then when finished hold the ALL-CAPPED (of course) finished simple writing project up to said mirror, to see how it looked. DO YOU THINK I'M FUCKING JOKING AROUND ON THESE THREADS DUDE.

-I am trying to fucking vote on the Blue-Dy botw dude. Let me get back to that shit so I can ride blue slightly harder than your limp noodle.
t.t.y.VERY soon
~
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote