User Tag List

Old 07-26-2021, 10:49 PM   #81
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Zuch see you here how about you 15 mins until I’m over it damn
Old 07-26-2021, 10:58 PM   #82
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Bomb Bard I see you're here... you message me weird semi gay private messages all the time about how you hope I would die and shit...

lets go.. 10 lines, you're here.
Old 07-26-2021, 10:59 PM   #83
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

if it doesnt happen soon i'm going to loose my motivation
Old 07-26-2021, 11:02 PM   #84
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Not lose.. loose… like ya mommas pussy…let’s go man 15 mins easy opportunity to beat ouch da god…

Niggas scared
Old 07-26-2021, 11:09 PM   #85
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Coke on man this is going to be very anticlimactic…. It’s only 10 lines the fuck I’ll give it 30 mins to the end of this doc
Old 07-26-2021, 11:16 PM   #86
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Come on now anyone… little guys who don’t write… ehh could beat me bigger guys who I see on here now is your time… but you don’t want to because when I’m i. This mode I’ll getcha
Old 07-26-2021, 11:27 PM   #87
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

No one… well it was better off for you that you didn’t do it… but I’ll still be here until I’m not I’m just watching Olympics mindlessly in a good mood to write

People don’t really want that though a quick 10 you could rub it in all day…. Niggas won’t do it because they know I’ll light the m up unless they take their time
Old 07-26-2021, 11:58 PM   #88
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Snitching and bomb bars get real I see ya names here for an hour…. Let’s just go… 10 lines who cares write wahatever it’s not that serious just get back in the groove I forgot the good lines I already had… someone… anyone wtf come on now
Old 07-27-2021, 12:21 AM   #89
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

It’s a fact b…
Ya girl look like Uganda’s track team
And since we talking Olympics
User couldn’t catch a cheeseburger on a sick if he sprinted
Like old school cartoon a rabbit chasing carrot
I’m can see he’s embarrassed no one will battle me because you see we can share
And I see you might clown…
Last line was drawn on like Mexican bitches eyebrows
Old 07-27-2021, 12:46 AM   #90
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Nowi don’t wanna give my lines up too much..
I’ll throw away like Zuch parents… who sucks
It’s a fact you’re
A joke half of ya shit flips from resin or fracture
Study up lil boy it’s a fucking disgrace
I’d drop Jims on him but he’s already got his nuts in his face
Old 07-27-2021, 01:02 AM   #91
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I get used too much and you know who’s stupid
Sharp is as dull as the food he helps his mom cook with
Old 07-27-2021, 02:00 AM   #92
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Default Songs that mean something to you

I was like a kid…the whit was on t radio and whatever … like Oasis and Wu tang… and blue traveler whatver..

I’m black and she was Serbian… was born in Murica but every summer she would go with her family to Serbia I’m pretty sure her dad was a mafia dude I’m a high school kid but reading i between the lines as an adult

Whatever qccouront to facebok she married some doctor shortly after hgh school.
Old 07-27-2021, 02:09 AM   #93
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Default You know there been people afraid.

To be for real.. o don’t know if Zuch… he has though… blue bayou I’ll challenge and beat him to a 10 line battle same with zuch….hear the name Barcotic… I’ll own him too… I don’t see anyone here
Old 07-27-2021, 02:18 AM   #94
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Default Immo..

Where u at little buddy hope you are alive…

Immo is IMOlate…I kid you not I haven’t seen tha dud, other than dead poet and kind of h oh it’s nothing…

There’s no real point I went to prison for years and. Still saw him on here… talking about he drank too much… good for that little dud
Old 07-27-2021, 02:20 AM   #95
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I’m going to sleep bit will people are shook smoke and at 8 am… so we’ll see what excuses you make up
Old 07-27-2021, 02:29 AM   #96
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Earl you ready to fight me now or not?
Old 07-27-2021, 02:39 AM   #97
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Dude would never touch me writing randomly or anything
Old 07-27-2021, 02:39 AM   #98
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I gave all of you a ton of tries…
Old 07-27-2021, 02:48 AM   #99
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

If you feel like saying shit… I’m in decent shape 5 years ago or so, I may have talked about it on here… I had my wife and my daughter was barel born but I felt like I got I got stabbed with a hot knife below is my left rib cage…. Well they took my blood.. Xmas eve and whatver said it was kind of fucked up, said my heart was fine… put me into th fucking tub becaus they did a sonogram on ,y liver and I guess it didn’t look right
Old 07-27-2021, 02:50 AM   #100
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
Intermittent fasting works
16 hrs only water and sleep
8 hrs eating whatever

Change the whatever to healthy shit n it works even better
Yes. Basically how I lost even more weight after getting down to 180

All I ate was a chicken wrap n baked chips for like a month . One meal a day

Shit was nuts