User Tag List

Old 05-26-2021, 11:34 PM   #21
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Yeah I see what ya saying and I agree... mayweather could beat those trolls... but he’s old and like I said I didn’t look up the size difference... and other than mayweather seeking the lime light... I dunno I wouldn’t risk even a slight chance that I made a fool of myself if I were him
Old 05-26-2021, 11:34 PM   #22
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
That’s ksi dude used one of my songs in his videos way back and I got a gang of views off it
Unless it was your Fuck Blue Bayou diss verse to me full of Sinacog lyrics.. I don't care tbh

Please tell me it was
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 11:39 PM   #23
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I liked blue bayous audio
Old 05-26-2021, 11:41 PM   #24
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
Yeah I see what ya saying and I agree... mayweather could beat those trolls... but he’s old and like I said I didn’t look up the size difference... and other than mayweather seeking the lime light... I dunno I wouldn’t risk even a slight chance that I made a fool of myself if I were him
Any fight those guys are in is a work. Mayweather aint losing
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 11:47 PM   #25
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
Any fight those guys are in is a work. Mayweather aint losing
Oh I get you I didn’t think about that aspect ya probably right.

The fight with mugsy bougues jr wasn’t set up though it didn’t need to be.

But yeah ya probably right they’d have that shit set up. They even did that with Ali and Frazier which was a real fight.... and probably hundreds of fights that we’ve watched that they just did a good job and we didn’t realize.
Old 05-26-2021, 11:49 PM   #26
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Patterson obviously layed down a few times too
Old 05-26-2021, 11:49 PM   #27
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

The Askren fight was fixed 100%
Old 05-26-2021, 11:50 PM   #28
kungfugrip

Mayweather had a fight in Japan. Watch that fight and tell me it wasnt fixed
Old 05-27-2021, 01:57 AM   #29
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Yeah o just watched Logan Paul talking with the 2 espn dickheads... Stephen A smith is about as black as a vanilla wayfarer and has no business in the fight game.

All that aside Paul was asked why in a million years do you think you’d stand a chance against mayweather... he said because I’m 4 weight classes heavier, he’s 44 and my reach advantage is over the top
Old 05-27-2021, 02:06 AM   #30
kungfugrip

I like Stephen Smiths bball takes but he knows dick about mma.

This kid could be 300lbs and Mayweather would whoop him, but don't underestimate these guys, they do have some skill and some power
Old 05-27-2021, 02:14 AM   #31
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Yeah I saw this one thing when Stephen smith was with Joe Rogan and Rogan just looked at the camera like you can’t be serious
Old 05-27-2021, 02:22 AM   #32
kungfugrip

Bro i think these kids are bringing boxing back

Tell me u didnt watch the Askren fight

They're making shit interesting again

They're like the me of netcees of boxing
Old 05-27-2021, 02:29 AM   #33
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

People may not know this, but I’m actually a professional MMA fighter... the outstanding record of 0-1.

I thought it was going to be a back yard kimbo slice type fight I’m cool with that... it was a local ‘play’ house .... 3 octagons set up like little kids like wrestling set up stretching.... it was too late for me to back out well as an adult I lost to an Indian from a rear naked choke but I stood up for awhile. Got paid 150$ for the humiliation.. met him his mom and grandma in the locker room, turns out he does a circuit sort of thing he’s an Indian from Minnesota...so yeah I’m 0-1 but it wasn’t fair.
Old 05-27-2021, 02:42 AM   #34
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Yeah my ‘boy’ who was a bitch drove me to this shit where legit PTA Moms were taking tickets for 3$ at that point is felt like I couldn’t leave I didn’t even have shit, a Nike basketball shorts, no jock strap no nothing
Old 05-27-2021, 02:51 AM   #35
kungfugrip

Sounds like ur text run

Some talent, but in way over your head
Old 05-27-2021, 03:03 AM   #36
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Nah my text ‘text run’ I beat the best of the best that’s been documented... basketball run I could’ve been lower level D1... but all I would’ve got off it was a free ride to school.. got a free ride but it was just city college
Old 05-27-2021, 03:05 AM   #37
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

My brother who killed himself actually could of gone to Syracuse, fucking idiot
Old 05-27-2021, 03:09 AM   #38
kungfugrip

Sorry dude.

But aren't u pissed at him? I would be. That's too easy. Life is harder. I've been wanting to kill myself but i have to wait until my mom and dog die first
Old 05-27-2021, 03:16 AM   #39
kungfugrip

I dated a girl who's brother hung himself from a tree in a park it's like, you're doing more damage to ur family than you think you were going through. Like, completely decimted the family. Stop being a faggot, now start being a faggot and talk about it. How could u not think of your mother's eyes when you're about to do it? I don't know man
Old 05-27-2021, 03:19 AM   #40
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
Sorry dude.

But aren't u pissed at him? I would be. That's too easy. Life is harder
I’m done with talking like this I’m talking too much.... yes I’m angrier with my brother than you can ever imagine. He shots himself in the head with a shotgun. We don’t have any guns never have, but you can buy a shotgun at 18, can’t buy a hand gun. He shot himself in 2008, 2 months after graduating high school. He left like a 20 page hand written death note, I’ve read it, so did my mom... my dad refused to read it and never has.

Basically it’s over a girl. But we’ve all had our first loves break our heart right, and we do t all blow our brains out. Yeah I’ll n ver forgive him I’ve said to my mom and my dad if he could come back I’d punch him in the face, hirt him bad and ask why you did it. Because he fucked up my life, and my dads pretty bad.