Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-21-2013, 03:34 AM   #81
billy 12

Battle Record: 0-1

billy 12 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
completely positive. i have spoke to her and her people on the phone and everything. there good people

she is a good friend to a few people who was on the forums
i know for a fact you was not her

nice try tho
lmao

Your inability to pull off a lie is only rivaled by your inability to write legible sentences. You'll have to do better than some imaginary phone calls, brah.

And LOL @ "i know for a fact you was not her" - Who do you think devised the plan?

But if the validity of her Netcee's account is that important to you, we won't stop you from continuing to believe she's "real".

ROFLZZZ

Last edited by billy 12; 06-21-2013 at 03:37 AM.
billy 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 03:37 AM   #82
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy 12 View Post
lmao

Your inability to pull off a lie is only rivaled by your inability to write legible sentences. You'll have to do better than some imaginary phone calls, brah.

And LOL @ "i know for a fact you was not her" - Who do you think devised the plan?

ROFLZZZ

rofl the fact your trying to say you was a girl is insane. the fact your trying to pull this off as a troll is insane. your an idiot and should not even be allowed on the forums to be perfectly honest. I would be surprised if you even know her real name. but keep trying to troll people

but the fact is you already act like a bitch you dont need to claim you was portraying one.
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 03:43 AM   #83
billy 12

Quote:
rofl the fact your trying to say you was a girl is insane. the fact your trying to pull this off as a troll is insane. your an idiot and should not even be allowed on the forums to be perfectly honest. I would be surprised if you even know her real name. but keep trying to troll people

but the fact is you already act like a bitch you dont need to claim you was portraying one.
lmao

As Lars said, 'she' was an open troll alias. I barely used the account, though. But if you want to continue to believe in your imaginary facebook friend, then that's on you.

ROFLZZZ
Old 06-21-2013, 03:44 AM   #84
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
lmao

As Lars said, 'she' was an open troll alias. I barely used the account, though. But if you want to continue to believe in your imaginary facebook friend, then that's on you.

ROFLZZZ
you're really a moron and you have no idea what your talking about. pent and a few other people can verify everything being said. you're trying to pretend to be someone else? you know how fucking gay that is bro?
Old 06-21-2013, 03:54 AM   #85
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
That baron bitch line....just....yeah.
LOL at this lame only just getting the lines relevance

smfh
Old 06-21-2013, 03:56 AM   #86
billy 12

Quote:
you're really a moron and you have no idea what your talking about. pent and a few other people can verify everything being said. you're trying to pretend to be someone else? you know how fucking gay that is bro?
lmao

This GoW fagg0t is one step away from FB screenshots and a mobile #

Damn, you serious as fuck, huh.

ROFLZZZ
Old 06-21-2013, 03:56 AM   #87
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post
Then where's my pm lol
you're talking like a year ago

i doubt anyone remembers the throwaway password to the account

@Bags @Masai can confirm accounts like the Cahos one changed passwords at different times depending on who was operating them at the time and who they were attacking, because some of its own operators got attacked by different users under the account also

same as with Gewgar etc lol
Old 06-21-2013, 03:58 AM   #88
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Quote:
Originally Posted by super pimp trillionaire View Post
I did too and her fb looked kinda funny tbh...
still not buyin it tho
...and gradually the doubt starts to make sense. i thought everyone knew.

LOL
Old 06-21-2013, 03:59 AM   #89
billy 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars View Post
you're talking like a year ago

i doubt anyone remembers the throwaway password to the account

@Bags @Masai can confirm accounts like the Cahos one changed passwords at different times depending on who was operating them at the time and who they were attacking, because some of its own operators got attacked by different users under the account also

same as with Gewgar etc lol
lmao

To add to this, when I made Fresh's email, it was something along the lines of "freshyadilly@email.com". And her IP address from RB should be linked to a proxy in Poland, last I recall.

ROFLZZZ
Old 06-21-2013, 04:05 AM   #90
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

super pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant future

worst fail ever.
here's where you fucked up; too much give a fuck.
anyway even if fresh called me up and was like "yeah, I don't exist, these niggas got you... ha ha ha" , I still wouldn't believe it.

cock back the chevy nigga show me if you billet proof

FFC, cohpe wit it bitches...
super pimp trillionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 04:06 AM   #91
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

So why is nobody forthcoming with either

- Bags's address
- a PM to YDK from Fresh's RB account

?

Either of those would prove your story instantly
Old 06-21-2013, 04:06 AM   #92
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
worst fail ever.
anyway even if fresh called me up and was like "yeah, I don't exist, these niggas got you... ha ha ha" , I still wouldn't believe it.
cuz they lying like fuck
Old 06-21-2013, 04:06 AM   #93
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
So why is nobody forthcoming with either

- Bag's address
- a PM to YDK from Fresh's RB account

?

Either of those would prove your story instantly
they can also message from her facebook which would prove it but of course they cant because there lying
Old 06-21-2013, 04:09 AM   #94
billy 12

Quote:
worst fail ever.
lmao

You guise don't see the reverse psychology here, huh? Let me summarize this for you;

WE DON'T WANT YOU TO THINK WE WERE ACTUALLY AN ALIAS UNDER THE USERNAME FRESHADIDDLE. WE WANT YOU TO THINK THAT FRESH WAS REAL, THUS MAKING HER THE SINGLE MOST CONVINCING ALIAS EVER.

So yeah, she real, b.

ROFLZZZ
Old 06-21-2013, 04:11 AM   #95
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Naw. This thread lame billy. Do something else
Old 06-21-2013, 04:12 AM   #96
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
lmao

You guise don't see the reverse psychology here, huh? Let me summarize this for you;

WE DON'T WANT YOU TO THINK WE WERE ACTUALLY AN ALIAS UNDER THE USERNAME FRESHADIDDLE. WE WANT YOU TO THINK THAT FRESH WAS REAL, THUS MAKING HER THE SINGLE MOST CONVINCING ALIAS EVER.

So yeah, she real, b.

ROFLZZZ

lmao thats the dumbest shit i ever heard in my life, its along the lines of "you just want me to tell you the answer so you will know the answer"
Old 06-21-2013, 04:14 AM   #97
billy 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
Naw. This thread lame billy. Do something else
lmao

If we make it to page 6, I'm donating $50 to God Of War's autism recovery program.

ROFLZZZ
Old 06-21-2013, 04:18 AM   #98
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

A couple of things

1. I dont care
2. Sje and I had one of tje greatest interviews ever *anal sex is like vanilla coke....*
3. Which ever one of you lames that sent me that I tunes gift card thanks.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 04:22 AM   #99
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
lmao

If we make it to page 6, I'm donating $50 to God Of War's autism recovery program.

ROFLZZZ
u should donate 50 dollars to upgrade your girl from plastic to silicone
Old 06-21-2013, 04:26 AM   #100
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

super pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant future

donate a book to your head billy, this was weak, this thread only served to prove how far Lars would go for you. shock troll unity recognized. shame on you el-
tsk tsk tsk

cock back the chevy nigga show me if you billet proof

FFC, cohpe wit it bitches...
super pimp trillionaire is offline   Reply With Quote