User Tag List

Old 03-16-2021, 05:39 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Uh-Oh why didn’t you graduate HS

Just wondering.
Old 03-16-2021, 05:49 AM   #2
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

9th grade I passed all my classes, letter grade wise. since I skipped like 35 days to smoke weed, play video games, and chase ho's they failed me on attendance. second time in 9th grade i didn't even attempt anything, id do work out of boredom being there, but i basically treated it as clown time and hanging with friends/girls. but again ended up skipping like 30 days and failed again. think the cut off was 27.

i wasn't going back to 9th for a 3rd time
Old 03-16-2021, 06:04 AM   #3
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Damn son you quit at 9th grade.. I was just watching this basketball shit... and I grew up on the hood hood people dropped out but not in 9th grade.

Most of the people I grew up with... and judging on Facebook which we all know isn’t a true reflection of life. But I had 2 friends real close friends drop out ... but they made it to end of senior year... and got told like yo... no matter what you do you won’t graduate... and that shit was before online school... which means they’d have to go back in person and probably get joked on so they said fuck that. One is more successful than me.. again this is judgment on fake facebook. The other, fake Facebook judgement not as successful.
Old 03-16-2021, 06:07 AM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Tons of people dropped out before end of senior year... but I’m not counting them... my by who I said was more successful though.. he said he’d get his GED... which that’s what everyone says who drops out, most don’t.. went to a trade school and I know where he lives at... nicer and more expensive place than I do
Old 03-17-2021, 04:55 PM   #5
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Who cares about who graduated or not
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 11:30 PM   #6
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
9th grade I passed all my classes, letter grade wise. since I skipped like 35 days to smoke weed, play video games, and chase ho's they failed me on attendance. second time in 9th grade i didn't even attempt anything, id do work out of boredom being there, but i basically treated it as clown time and hanging with friends/girls. but again ended up skipping like 30 days and failed again. think the cut off was 27.

i wasn't going back to 9th for a 3rd time
Same story basically. I was supposed to graduate in 2000. Dropped out after getti g kicked out of parkway center city, which was basically a good school for troubled/behavior problem kida. Only about 300 people tops. But we were right accross the street from the gallery and allowed to leave for lunch. So i never came back or just never went. Basically hung out in the city until they finally expelled me. Ended up having to go to the borough/roxborough high lmao. Which was just a horrible school. Fights ALL, the time. Fuck ive been in SOOO many fucking fights yo. Metal detectors to get into the school. Everyone had to pass through the main entrance to get in. Like going to court lol. Drugs weapons just crazy tbh. Not the worst school in philly, not by a long stretch but it wasnt good for someone like me. To easy to access trouble lol. So i finally was like fuck it after doing 10th grade twice. Dropped out and got my G.E.D right away. Before 2000 hit. My aunt still bought me a Grad Ring which was cool. I gave it to my little cousin back in philly. She was like my little sister and shit. Whatever. Pz yo

Last edited by Geno; 03-17-2021 at 11:34 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 04:46 PM   #7
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

lil africa
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 05:01 PM   #8
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

My mom tried to kill herself when I was in 9th grade, and I was depressed for a number of reasons and failed, hearing also always played a big role. I redid 9th grade at another school and passed with a 3.85 GPA but then shit changed in 10th grade and I was just ready to bounce so I dropped out. I got my G.E.D. like 2 weeks later.

Then I worked for a while, and the reality is most corporations like retail stores that pay low wages will try to sell you on this idea of being able to "work your way up" in the business. I eventually drank the koolaid and busted my ass for a couple years, got promoted to manager and busted my ass for a couple more years but I was still only making like $10 - $11 an hour.

Then I moved to an office job that was paying me $15 and it was wayyy less like a bootcamp. What I've learned for the most part, the more you get paid for a job, the easier that job is. When you work for a corporation at minimum wage you've normally got someone breathing down your neck at all times about speeding up your performance to meet the productivity goals, bitching at you because you've got your uniform untucked, or calling you over the intercom asking where you were at every time you have to take a shit. When I was manager I had to be that person and I hate it. The whole idea of working your way to the top is bullshit, too, because every time I looked at the manager above me it was always someone who was close friends with the district manager, they're the daughter or son of the person who owns the company, or they're dating the store manager. I don't believe that shit is a coincidence.

I went back to college and now I've got a 4.0 GPA and after this semester I'm only going to need 9 more credits before I finish my Bachelor's in Computer Science with a math minor. I've been thinking about pursuing a Master's or PhD but I'm still not sure. I enjoy learning, it's fun and interesting when you have the right mindset. Part of why people don't enjoy it is because the teachers often just aren't very good, and the way the education system is set up isn't optimized to actually enforce an understanding of the content.

Last edited by Answer; 03-18-2021 at 05:08 PM.
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 06:38 PM   #9
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i'd be way more receptive to school now. i never disliked actually learning, its just why would i do that when i could spend 10 minutes thinking of a joke that is gonna make me the man when the teacher calls on me lmao

but yea i went and got my ged when i was like 19. no idea where it is. complete waste of time, and ridiculously easy btw. i remember thinking it was like 6th=7th grade levels for every subject.

ive worked fast food (subway) which is like answer described. shit work upward mobility but i mean whats a manager of a fast food place make like 1200 every 2 weeks? lol. factories, again shit repetitive work for garbage pay, random odd jobs etc. but there is plenty of upward mobility in actual professions/trades.

i started at the bottom in a body shop. literally anyone can go in any auto body shop and sweep up, clean cars, or even prep them for paint as like an assistant to the painter. empty trash cans etc. just be willing to learn and people will want to teach you, because if you can do something that means they don't have to do that particular thing on that particular job and they can do something else.

most body shops will pay you to take training certifications as well, because they can put the plaque up in there shop and be a certified blah blah shop etc. but yea from 10 an hour in 2013 to now in 2021 i'll clear 70k relatively easy this year. the work also gets a bit easier. it takes more skill, but less time and effort. for more pay.

basically trades still exist. we are constantly searching for employees because everyone thinks you need to go to college and learn to code. the mike rowe dirty jobs guy been saying it for awhile now but its insane how good trade jobs pay with no one willing to do them. i don't even like cars. im not a car guy at all lol. its a job tho that is rewarding in the sense you know you're helping someone and you can see the results, like yea this thing was mangled and now it looks good again type deal.

but yea im 31 tho. it took me a long time of being a bum to get where im at. my only regret is wasting time getting on this path sooner
Old 03-19-2021, 04:09 PM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Jesus.. I will read y’all stories a little later can’t now because watching ncaa with people. Wouldnt have guessed this many on here didn’t graduate. If I didn’t enjoy basketball so much might not have graduated although my dad being a teacher he pushed it. My siblings all graduated with better grades than I did, but honestly none of them were smarter, about all the same level.

I did bit barely, like I said... I legit basically did 0 homework ever other than like... huge things that teachers said If you don’t... it’s auto fail. And I remember having to summer school once, well I didn’t have to just didn’t want to be embarrassed the next year by having to take 2 classes with people younger than me.