Old 02-16-2021, 12:01 AM   #1
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future
Default Vincent Jackson found Dead at 38

Dude was a beast of a player but on top of that he was a father and a husband, it’s all sad and I know the circumstances are still under investigation but there needs to be more light shed upon mental health in sports, and just in general. A lot of men suffer silently every day and it’s just supposed to be normal to us. It’s just how we live. But I definitely don’t think it’s how we should live.
Adverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 12:53 AM   #2
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

I think I know the cause of death but won't say rn.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 04:10 AM   #3
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Of course you do, Dia.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 12:24 PM   #4
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I never thought I would see the day Dia was an accepted member of this community.

Alas, here we are.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 10:20 PM   #5
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I never thought I would see the day Dia was an accepted member of this community.

Alas, here we are.
so accepted I can't have my real account back, yea boi.
Old 02-19-2021, 10:22 PM   #6
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

still don't know who that is
Old 02-19-2021, 10:32 PM   #7
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Probably killed himself
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 10:54 PM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Oh, I've never heard of vincent jackson but hes a player for the Bucs I guess... just looked it up for a few seconds.
Old 02-19-2021, 11:05 PM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I had 3 brohers... one suicide in 2008... another murdered in 2010. The other is still alive but lives in califonia and no one talks to him. Thats his choice though. I never did anything to him and i've tried to speak to him quite a few times he answeredd but then shut me out real quit.. well fuck him then its sad but true.

That guy must have died of a OD.. or a possible suicide. That sort of thing just goes to show how real that shit is Robin Williams... worth million and millions... Anythony Bourdain.. worth millions, best job in the world could have hottests middle aged howswives blowing him while peasants rubbed his feet... killed themselves.. the guy from linkin park in royalty rights he might not have as much as Anthony bourdain or Robin Willaims... it goes to show that suicide and overall major depression is a real thing
Old 02-19-2021, 11:05 PM   #10
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

rip
Old 02-19-2021, 11:07 PM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

they also said that bourdain and robin willams didnt have alcohol or strong drugs in their system form the autopsy
Old 02-19-2021, 11:18 PM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

And hernadez was gay.. aaron hernedez and what he felt he need to do.. other than admit it, kill anyone who knew he weas gay...

so some body gaurd/wanna be friend he was around with knew he was gay... tried to extort him...... and must have had some sort of proof... so actually after what he did... I read that he scrapped the bottom of the jail floor with soap so that if he evevn tried to while he was hung that his feet would be slippery and whatever.
Old 02-20-2021, 09:28 AM   #13
Eviction
Detained

I thought it was common knowledge he killed him self so his wife and kids could collect his nfl pension, and he didn't realize they couldn't collect anyways, he realized he was no good to his family in prison and that was the only way to ensure they are set. He didn't care if anyone knew he was gay because his whole swagger was IDGAF.
Old 02-20-2021, 10:50 AM   #14
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Get real... nigga was was from a bravado type shit and would rather die than admit he's gay.

Watch that netflix thing, people were on there saying they sucked each others dicks... He involved himself with some hood niggas who pretended to be his friend and tried to extort him by outing him as gay. He had them killed.

It's too bad and shit but... that is indeed what happened. And before admitting it, and knowning he's going to go to pirson for murder he hung himself.... that pretty much sums it up, its sad but that is indeed what happened there's no 2 ways about it
Old 02-20-2021, 11:11 AM   #15
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Yup no two ways about it guys there’s no other outcome guys ouch saw it on Netflix
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 04:56 PM   #16
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
Get real... nigga was was from a bravado type shit and would rather die than admit he's gay.

Watch that netflix thing, people were on there saying they sucked each others dicks... He involved himself with some hood niggas who pretended to be his friend and tried to extort him by outing him as gay. He had them killed.

It's too bad and shit but... that is indeed what happened. And before admitting it, and knowning he's going to go to pirson for murder he hung himself.... that pretty much sums it up, its sad but that is indeed what happened there's no 2 ways about it
it's not gay if it's prison, that's the only way you get your dick sucked, close your eyes and pretend its kylie jenner.

I did watch the netflix thing but that aint gospil