User Tag List

Old 01-26-2021, 09:52 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Rap you still listen to...

??

Just got done listening to

then

Old 01-26-2021, 10:11 AM   #2
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Old 01-26-2021, 12:43 PM   #3
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Send in Goldberg you finna get speared.

Boy throughout that Mac Miller freestyles stuff you can tell when he's super fucked up or not. Nigga goes from having a double chin and eyes bulging out his head to being skinnyish quick.

But still, send in Goldberg he's finna get speared.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:53 PM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

never forget this
Old 01-26-2021, 12:55 PM   #5
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

smoke something bitch... RIP Pimp C... and I think Z Ro is one of the most under rated rappers ever, he has that really dope hook voice... but he's a better rapper than UGK and jeezy easily.

Last edited by Ouch; 01-26-2021 at 12:58 PM.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 04:09 PM   #6
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

Are there people on here that don’t still listen to hip hop, old or new? There are hundreds of hip hop artists from the past 30 years I listen to on constant rotation.
Old 01-28-2021, 06:22 PM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I would imagine there are a lot of people my age that don't listen to rap like they used to... I used to listen to nothing but rap... I listen to a lot less of it unless im trying to hype myself up for weight lifting or working out I don't listen to it much

and I know none of the the new rappers

Last edited by Ouch; 01-28-2021 at 06:24 PM.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 11:35 PM   #8
RichardCorey
Ain't too many left...

RichardCorey has a brilliant futureRichardCorey has a brilliant futureRichardCorey has a brilliant futureRichardCorey has a brilliant futureRichardCorey has a brilliant futureRichardCorey has a brilliant futureRichardCorey has a brilliant futureRichardCorey has a brilliant futureRichardCorey has a brilliant futureRichardCorey has a brilliant futureRichardCorey has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I would imagine there are a lot of people my age that don't listen to rap like they used to... I used to listen to nothing but rap... I listen to a lot less of it unless im trying to hype myself up for weight lifting or working out I don't listen to it much

and I know none of the the new rappers
Meh, yeah, I'd be in your boat too, but I got a kid. A 16-year-old daughter who keeps me up to date on all this weird shit.

Recently, I've been trying to come to grips with this whole #BussitChallenge thing. Fuck.

Whatever the case. Pharoahe Monch just released an album with his group th1rt3en called, A Magnificent Day For an Exorcism. It's a rock/rap fusion thing that actually works for me. I've been obsessed with it for a week now and ... yeah, unless someone else comes out of the woodwork, all my favorite rappers are over 40.
RichardCorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 11:56 PM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Yeah.... cant remember what it was I lieked pharhoe monch.... but you probably know hat im talking about it was with uhhh like ras kass and niggas like that it was a compilation type stuff...

and its me RC... is that really you or what?
Old 01-28-2021, 11:59 PM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I remember like, when I was a child RC richard corey giving me the pass and he said I was straight and I was but that meant something t0 me and I proved myself over and over but it meant soething to me man
Old 01-29-2021, 12:28 AM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

if you don't like this something is wrong with you