White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default Nba 2k20 was free on ps4 last month..

..havnt played a sports game in forever. But yo.. This shit is fucking dope. I bought it for my swotch even, thats how dope it is. Anyway.. Ive built 2 teams. One for switch. And one for ps.. I did a little better on my ps.. Wasnt able to grab the same cats off the bat on my switch..

Anyway. The real topic here..

So far, beaides my pink/rose gold Kobe evolution card..

Fucking Eddy Curry is my hands down favorite baller. And then..

I havnt even got his card, but played him on challenges highest difficulty and he was just fucking everywhere..

Dame Lillard. Obv.

Played Lebron, but Dame fucking put that work in more than anyone so far. Absolutely gave me a fuxking headache.

I won the game. Pulled Kobe out at the end and it was 3 layups a steal brought back and slammee by E.Curry and then a Kobe 3 from the corner. You know, Classic Kone shit. Fucking funnest match ive had yet.

So whos your fav baller to have running on your team

Anyway. Cant wait for 2k21. Fucking lame that i have to wait until i get my ps5 tho. Otherwise you have to buy 2 copies to go from the 4 to the 5. Fucking wack man.