User Tag List

Old 06-16-2013, 01:35 AM   #41
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Word Allen you wound it you kill it. Even worse when ya gotta cut its throat cuz you outta arrows
Old 06-16-2013, 01:35 AM   #42
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Metts View Post
Roflz at allen hunting and sending deer jerky to feed his relatives in chile.
LMAO if i wanted to do that i'd go after ur fam cuz u'd feed a family of 5 for atleast 5years u fat faggot
Old 06-16-2013, 01:35 AM   #43
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

u want to get the real experience hunt that shit with a arrow tied to a stick
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:37 AM   #44
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Boar hunting with nothin but a dog an a knife is the realest shit
Old 06-16-2013, 01:37 AM   #45
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

bear hunting with nothing but a spoon and a straw is the real shit
Old 06-16-2013, 01:38 AM   #46
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post
Word Allen you wound it you kill it. Even worse when ya gotta cut its throat cuz you outta arrows
ttru u gotta finish it
Old 06-16-2013, 01:39 AM   #47
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

dragon hunting with both arms cut off the only way to do it
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:40 AM   #48
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
LMAO if i wanted to do that i'd go after ur fam cuz u'd feed a family of 5 for atleast 5years u fat knuck

you're family probably would like some scrumptious white boy you latin ricky martin shake ya bon bon faggit cant afford bean and rice poor aids infested bags obsessed young ill nika looking blue collar comedy tour loving fuck boy.
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:40 AM   #49
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post
Not necessary but helpful, don't put it on you tho put does urine on a tree then climb up in one near by. 30 ot 6 is straight but a 12 with slugs works good too. Processing the meat is tricky if you never done it tho, find somebody that's willing ta help or do it for you for some of the meat or a few bucks would be the best route. Above all, make sure you hunt an kill on land your allowed to do it on or just be really good about not gettin caught lol
My brother in law knows where to go where its legal. He also wants to hunt some coyotes since u can hunt them year round. And yea I figured the meat processing part would be a dilemma. And thanks for the urine tip my ass would have been drenched in deer urine my nigga.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:40 AM   #50
God Of War
The Landlord

lmfao damnnnnnnn
Old 06-16-2013, 01:41 AM   #51
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
dragon hunting with both arms cut off the only way to do it
lmao

hunting pterodactyl with a kite and candy cigarettes is the real only way to do it
Old 06-16-2013, 01:43 AM   #52
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Metts View Post
you're family probably would like some scrumptious white boy you latin ricky martin shake ya bon bon faggit cant afford bean and rice poor aids infested bags obsessed young ill nika looking blue collar comedy tour loving fuck boy.
HAHHAHAHHAH slayed
Old 06-16-2013, 01:43 AM   #53
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

hunting for the iron giant with a loofa and 2 cans of grape soda is the actual shit tho
Old 06-16-2013, 01:44 AM   #54
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

And would finish off the deer no doubt I couldn't let it suffer like that.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:44 AM   #55
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

Lmfao word bruh I never hunted coyotes tho they too much like a dog ta me tbh. Ill fuck a squirrel up tho real shit 20 gauge wit Buck shot all day lol 22 are fun but better have a few rounds an good aim
Old 06-16-2013, 01:44 AM   #56
God Of War
The Landlord

lmao wow metts going in like this thread is a fucking mcdonalds
Old 06-16-2013, 01:45 AM   #57
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

Lol keystyled to son.
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:45 AM   #58
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
hunting for the iron giant with a loofa and 2 cans of grape soda is the actual shit tho
yeah but hunting lizards in the amazon jungle with a toothpick and some pam cooking oil is the real actual shit
Old 06-16-2013, 01:47 AM   #59
Masaii

lol gow

sheyond still bitter about god knows what this time.

All I meant from my comment was that I dislike with a passion people who hunt for sport, I value all life highly. Ironically I dont hold human life in high esteem.
Old 06-16-2013, 01:47 AM   #60
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
yeah but hunting lizards in the amazon jungle with a toothpick and some pam cooking oil is the real actual shit
tru but its really all about hunting for mole people with nothing but an empty lighter and a retro blue jays jersey