- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoetiC View Post
did ouch just have a stroke?
He's fine until about 6pm, that seems to be the tipping point I've noticed.

It's his second after dinner trip to the liquor store that does him in....The point of no return
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 09:45 PM   #22
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

why is aloe still around i thought he'd be a famous internet rap sensation by now
Old 05-03-2020, 11:47 PM   #23
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

Not even questioning these disses (which are all fine and on point), but are you the same Answer that used to post on UPN and get ignored years ago? Just curious.
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 11:55 PM   #24
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Tbh I've been around more sites than I can remember, but to the best of my knowledge I've never battled on UPN and I've definitely never been an active member of the site.

If you're referring to this person, it's not me:

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...ghlight=answer

that being said, that battle's from 2003. In 2003, I was 13 years old, probably on hiphopairplay under the name Apostle and if you dig up my verses from that time, I was mostly definitely wack because it was 2003 and I was 13 years old.

Let's stick to talking about what yall are writing in 2020 as 30-40 year old men
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 11:57 PM   #25
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post

Let's stick to talking about what yall are writing in 2020 as 30-40 year old men
goneee
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 12:01 AM   #26
Ajax

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

Quote:
Tbh I've been around more sites than I can remember, but to the best of my knowledge I've never battled on UPN and I've definitely never been an active member of the site.

If you're referring to this person, it's not me:

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...ghlight=answer

that being said, that battle's from 2003. In 2003, I was 13 years old, probably on hiphopairplay under the name Apostle and if you dig up my verses from that time, I was mostly definitely wack because it was 2003 and I was 13 years old.

I wasn’t trying to diss you. Just wondering if that was you or not.

None of the guys involved in that tourney have written anything in almost a decade. It was quite literally just an old poker game we decided to re-play once because of this quarantine. Everyone was shocked that you guys still actually did this shit. So, calm down on the trash talking. We’ve been living our lives while you’ve been continuing to do the shit we created 20 years ago.
Old 05-04-2020, 12:01 AM   #27
NoetiC
Hesitation is Defeat

Battle Record: 1-1

NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
Not even questioning these disses (which are all fine and on point), but are you the same Answer that used to post on UPN and get ignored years ago? Just curious.

this might sound weird, but were you friends with Talos back in the day. I think i kinda remember your name
NoetiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 12:23 AM   #28
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:

None of the guys involved in that tourney have written anything in almost a decade. It was quite literally just an old poker game we decided to re-play once because of this quarantine. Everyone was shocked that you guys still actually did this shit. So, calm down on the trash talking. We’ve been living our lives while you’ve been continuing to do the shit we created 20 years ago.
I’ll be real with you, and keep in mind I only represent myself here. I’m just talking shit because it’s fun/funny for me. I don’t have any real ill will toward anyone on upn, tbh I ran on a different group of sites than most people on NC, so I don’t really know y’all. If it’s something you’re all doing for old times sake, I respect that. I’m just not a fan of the way kung fu fighting was acting, so I posted this thread to see where it goes, but he seemed to turn ghost after a day.

Keep doing your thing, it’s all love
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 12:37 AM   #29
Ajax

Quote:
I’ll be real with you, and keep in mind I only represent myself here. I’m just talking shit because it’s fun/funny for me. I don’t have any real ill will toward anyone on upn, tbh I ran on a different group of sites than most people on NC, so I don’t really know y’all. If it’s something you’re all doing for old times sake, I respect that. I’m just not a fan of the way kung fu fighting was acting, so I posted this thread to see where it goes, but he seemed to turn ghost after a day.

Keep doing your thing, it’s all love
No doubt. I think Kung was just drunk and having fun and talking shit too. but, I don’t speak for him and he doesn’t speak for everyone else anyway. Most of us were around a long time before he was, tbh. And all ran on different sites before UPN. My guess is that he was just fucked up and talking shit cuz he’s a funny guy. And today, he was a little more hungover than the rest of us and is out doing his thing. Ha. But who the fuck knows.

Personally, I think it’s kinda awesome that you guys are still doing this. We all abandoned it a long time ago and it seemed to die out. But, somehow it’s been resurrected here. That’s pretty cool. I don’t know if any of the old heads are on here, but if they are, they’ll testament to that.
Old 05-04-2020, 12:37 AM   #30
NoetiC
Hesitation is Defeat

kung was drunk the night all that went down.

he def has skill, but he also wilds out when he is drunk and loves stirring the pot when it comes being a troll.

gotta give him props though, he came to this site and called out one of your better dudes and immediately battled him. not many people ride like that lol

as for upn, you wont find dudes from there making threads or comments about how this or that site sucks or is trash. were old and chill for the most part. Ive seen enough here to see many people think upn peeps have big egos or that were trash. but were nonconfrontational so the most youll get in a response is cool or nice, and somehow thats interpreted as we are shitty.

cool.
Old 05-04-2020, 12:39 AM   #31
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:

Yeah it's been fun so far. Lotaaaaaa different styles.

But just to be clear Ajax, a lot of us here at NC aren't "not living our lives" and are not new to this

Answer and myself for example (among many others) started close to 20 years ago as well, just on different sites with different styles in the early days
-kungfugrip
Old 05-04-2020, 12:40 AM   #32
Ajax

Quote:
this might sound weird, but were you friends with Talos back in the day. I think i kinda remember your name
LOL. You mean the founder of the 7 deadly sinz. I think I remember that guy..
Old 05-04-2020, 12:44 AM   #33
NoetiC
Hesitation is Defeat

Blue Bayou I'm pretty sure I remember you from homegrown cause i always associated your name with Bayou Billy which was a game on the NES lol. which apparently worked cause i still remember you today.

Ajax, thats awesome, small world. then you must know Bayhze too. whatever happened to those guys?
Old 05-04-2020, 12:46 AM   #34
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Quote:
Blue Bayou I'm pretty sure I remember you from homegrown cause i always associated your name with Bayou Billy which was a game on the NES lol. which apparently worked cause i still remember you today.

Ajax, thats awesome, small world. then you must know Bayhze too. whatever happened to those guys?

Lol nah wasn't me. I was never on a site called Homegrown

Bayou Billy sounds like a fucking beauty tho
-kungfugrip
Old 05-04-2020, 12:47 AM   #35
NoetiC
Hesitation is Defeat

Old 05-04-2020, 12:53 AM   #36
Ajax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Yeah it's been fun so far. Lotaaaaaa different styles.

But just to be clear Ajax, a lot of us here at NC aren't "not living our lives" and are not new to this

Answer and myself for example (among many others) started close to 20 years ago as well, just on different sites with different styles in the early days
I didn’t mean to single everyone out or anything. I don’t know any of you from Adam (unless some name comes out the woodwork, ya know).

It’s more that I don’t know how this shit kept going after UPN and Rapmusic and Homegrown and Urban Authentics and Netcees v1 (and all the others) went down. More power to everyone that kept it going.
Old 05-04-2020, 12:58 AM   #37
Ajax

Quote:

LOL. Bayzhe was part of that original insidetheweb crew. With Alpha and Inferno and company. Legit, that was over 20 years ago. Wtf.
Old 05-04-2020, 12:59 AM   #38
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Personally, I think it’s kinda awesome that you guys are still doing this. We all abandoned it a long time ago and it seemed to die out. But, somehow it’s been resurrected here. That’s pretty cool. I don’t know if any of the old heads are on here, but if they are, they’ll testament to that.
Quote:
as for upn, you wont find dudes from there making threads or comments about how this or that site sucks or is trash. were old and chill for the most part. Ive seen enough here to see many people think upn peeps have big egos or that were trash. but were nonconfrontational so the most youll get in a response is cool or nice, and somehow thats interpreted as we are shitty.

cool.
It's the this hobby being YOURS aspect of how you old heads act that's annoying as fuck. You guys were just the first, you didn't make what we do now. Or what has been done for over a decade. You were the ones who happened to be into it when the internet blew up. It's based on battling and hip hop that predates the online communities. Ain't shit YOURS. You guys didn't make up battling. And y'all sure didn't "make" the styles and personalities and complexities that have floated to the surface since you've all been "living your lives". It's clear by reading your old battles. It was a simpler time and not really the same thing even.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 01:06 AM   #39
Ajax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Brayn Lord View Post
It's the this hobby being YOURS aspect of how you old heads act that's annoying as fuck. You guys were just the first, you didn't make what we do now. Or what has been done for over a decade. You were the ones who happened to be into it when the internet blew up. It's based on battling and hip hop that predates the online communities. Ain't shit YOURS. You guys didn't make up battling. And y'all sure didn't "make" the styles and personalities and complexities that have floated to the surface since you've all been "living your lives". It's clear by reading your old battles. It was a simpler time and not really the same thing even.
With all due respect, I came here and wasn’t arrogant at all. I didn’t diss anyone. I didn’t claim that this was our hobby, just that we happened to be around when it was invented. That’s just a fact.

There is a reason you guys, on a site I’ve never seen, have stuff I wrote 20 years ago archived. Think about that. If you or anyone else wants to challenge me, you’re welcome to (and good luck). But don’t act like I came here talking shit. If anything, I came here telling you guys you were cool for keeping the game going.
Old 05-04-2020, 01:07 AM   #40
NoetiC
Hesitation is Defeat

no one is claiming anything is ours or that we are the originators.

you're projecting all that onto us.

before upn existed there was sethros, before that something else. people been battling for decades. everything you just said would make sense if you were directed it at someone like richard corey.

but i dont know where you got the idea that we claim to own or originate anything, that simply isnt true.

Tags
ctrlshowedboobs