Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2013, 09:28 AM   #21
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROKE LESNAR View Post
Rest assured, I'm still loony. Just more restrained. Wordserver, right?
AIYYO MOTHERFUCKER
Old 06-10-2013, 11:23 AM   #22
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Aero needs to send this cat some PM's asap

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:08 PM   #23
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Lol at beating me or Cale

Why could you never win here then?
bc I had a following there with longbar heads

new start here

you two would have won if those battles were on NC
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:52 AM   #24
billy 12

Battle Record: 0-1

billy 12 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars View Post
lmao ever noticed how Billy12 always copies what everyone else does only somehow fails to replicate any humour they have?

ROFLZZZ
lmao

Firstly, the "lmao" and "ROFLZZZ" you assiduously end each of your posts with was a trend Rupture (formerly Truc) and I started as a meme-like exaggerated intimidation of God of War and his illegible posts (GoW would often abuse the use of "rofl", so we took it to another level).

Secondly, lmao @ "me copying everything everyone else does". It's obvious you didn't read my OP in it's entirety. That was the entire purpose of this troll, to "mock those of the lesser mind by precisely mimicking their most established traits and actions".

Thirdly, I should have placed you on the list. I'll admit you've produced some of the most entertaining threads and trolls to grace this website. In fact, you'd be the only other troll on here worth mentioning as far as the r0flz. It's quite unfortunate that Masaii's been helping lower the r0flz on your behalf since '10. Some of us still think you're Robranda. Good job, Baron. *added

@Witty -

Re-read OP. Thanks.

@The Bully -

A pint of cocks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Scheinberg View Post
the site I went 25-1 on defeating the likes of you, calefaction, hush, po and villian?

yeah i left for NC before that died
The site was great because we saw a lot of the old long bar heads come out of the woodwork. Shiva dropped by a few times. It was active. By your logic, any site you beat everyone on you'd shutdown and leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROKE LESNAR View Post
That was genuinely heartfelt and a very difficult revelation to intimate to me, let alone the discussion forum in its entirety. You don't have to shoulder the weight of these frustrations by yourself, Billy. EVER. I'm always just an envelope and a stamp and an address and a handwritten or typed note with a small donation of $15, $25, or $35 away.
ROFLZZZ. WHERE YOU BEEN, BR0?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post
Why am I left off of every list ever :(
*added

Ironically, I'm off every list ever as well, good friend.

ROFLZZZ

Last edited by billy 12; 06-11-2013 at 01:28 AM.
billy 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:06 AM   #25
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy 12 View Post
lmao

Firstly, the "lmao" and "ROFLZZZ" you so assidously end each of your posts with was a trend Rupture (formerly Truc) and I started as a meme-like exaggerated intimidation of God of War and his illegible posts (GoW would often abuse the use of "rofl", so we took it to another level).

Secondly, lmao @ "me copying everything everyone else does". It's obvious you didn't read my OP in it's entirety. That was the entire purpose of this troll, to "mock those of the lesser mind by precisely mimicking their most established traits and actions".

Thirdly, I should have placed you on the list. I'll admit you've produced some of the most entertaining threads and trolls to grace this website. In fact, you'd be the only other troll on here worth mentioning as far as the r0flz. It's quite unfortunate that Masaii's been helping lower the r0flz on your behalf since '10. Some of us still think you're Robranda. Good job, Baron. *added

@Witty -

Re-read OP. Thanks.

@The Bully -

A pint of cocks?

The site was great because we saw a lot of the old long bar heads come out of the woodwork. Shiva dropped by a few times. It was active. By your logic, any site you beat everyone on you'd shutdown and leave.

ROFLZZZ. WHERE YOU BEEN, BR0?

*added

Ironically, I'm off every list ever as well, good friend.

ROFLZZZ
Hi. I don't know who you are or who you are pretending to be, I have read no more then 5 words in total between your two tl;dr posts, and have come to the conclusion that you emit an unnecessary amount of faggotry. Kindly limit the level of faggotry to a more reasonable output.

Regards.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:10 AM   #26
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Just poured out a Modelo for Rup Jr
Split is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:26 AM   #27
billy 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
Hi. I don't know who you are or who you are pretending to be, I have read no more then 5 words in total between your two tl;dr posts, and have come to the conclusion that you emit an unnecessary amount of knuckry. Kindly limit the level of knuckry to a more reasonable output.

Regards.
lmao

TROLL STATUS UPDATE: STILL VALIDATE AFTER PAGE 2
TROLLOLOL

If you read the OP, you'd realize being "annoying and filled with fagg0try" is the entire purpose of this sock puppet, parallel to the attributes of your average NCG, fagg0t.

ROFLZZZ
Old 06-11-2013, 01:32 AM   #28
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

@billy 12 My comment caused you to write a comment with more words. Care less billyboy... I have won the game.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:36 AM   #29
billy 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
@billy 12 My comment caused you to write a comment with more words. Care less billyboy... I have won the game.
lmao

Dead @ "I have won the game".

YOU STILL COMMENTING IN MY THREAD THO LIL NIGGA.

KEEP IT UP, FAGG0T.

ROFLZZZ
Old 06-11-2013, 01:42 AM   #30
billy 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyCerealBowl View Post
You just a made a bad thread talking about how bad our threads are.kill urself
lmao

You're repping an avatar of Earl Sweatshirt looking slightly phazed with his bare chest exposed and what appears to be your pencil dick in his mouth.

Please leave life immediately, fagg0t.

ROFLZZZ
Old 06-11-2013, 02:33 AM   #31
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

lmao @ billy12
NYCSPITZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:20 AM   #32
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

super pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant future

@ (/) w/

cock back the chevy nigga show me if you billet proof

FFC, cohpe wit it bitches...
super pimp trillionaire is offline   Reply With Quote