Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 01-14-2019, 09:38 PM   #21
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Uh oh talkin' to a bot lol...nigga ain't know shit brethren.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 09:39 PM   #22
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i can't even follow it anymore tbh.
yet you're in here. lol I love you bro

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 05:45 PM   #23
Eviscerate
stokely carmichael of rap

Eviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant future

do u believe in flat earth?

I don't, just wondering if u do...
Old 01-16-2019, 11:12 PM   #24
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviscerate View Post
do u believe in flat earth?

I don't, just wondering if u do...
I do believe that the flat Earth model has some compelling data for me to digest and opinion ate. I don't have a concrete verdict on the matter as of right now.

Peep my Hasheesh in the open mic if u get a sec

Old 01-16-2019, 11:35 PM   #25
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

If I can expound on the sun simulator design for a sec. I'm willing to bet money that the folks who built it did not account on the foreign stars atomic comosition. Factoring in what's not known could have lead to entirely too many variables in its function. The WISE and IRAS projects got us hip to brown dwarfs and deep infared field monitoring, but calculating its composition seems unlikely. Even the Hubble was able to see all the dust surrounding it but back then we couldn't tell it was red dust until got close enough for its solar wind to become a factor. I think once they realized this they tried to overcompensate by sending the chemtrailing program into overdrive which is why were seeing more double and triple of this and that in the atmosphere.

Edit, in fact, I'm thinking that only being able to view it in the infared spectrum prohibited the mufuckas to see that it was red as shit lol

Last edited by Chyeahhh!!!; 01-16-2019 at 11:41 PM.

Tags
boof is chyea only dick rider, everything makes sense now, garlic = reptilian eggs, nuke boofs garden pls, space is fake