Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2013, 09:18 PM   #21
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Battle Record: 13-4

SiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to SiK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post

Deadffffffjdjshdkdj
SiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:21 PM   #22
PUMBA
Banned

Champed
Wild Hogs XL

PUMBA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
BASICALLY He whose name shall not be spoken WAS DRUNK ON E-POWER BECAUSE GOW MADE HIM ADMIN
DIA SPOKE OUT OF PLACE
ORC REFERRED TO HIM AS A HIDEOUS WARTHOG, IN ORDER TO RETURN HIM TO HIS RIGHTFUL PLACE (OF SELF LOATHING AND SORROW)

IT WAS HILARIOUS AND WE TOOK IT AND RAN W/ IT

PEOPLE SPOKE HE WHO SHALT NOT BE NAMED'S REAL NAME (SCOTCH ACRES) AND HE STARTED EDITING POSTS/DELETING ACCOUNTS, AND EVEN ACTUALLY REPORTED THIS SITE TO ACTUAL CYBER POLICE LIKE A TRULY SENSITIVE PENIS TURD

IT ALL CULMINATED WITH GOW DE-ADMINNING HIM AND HIS EVENTUAL BANISHMENT, POST CHESTER CHARLESWORTH / WARTHOG WHATEVER TRIAL

MUCH LULZ WERE HAD

you have no idea what your talking about.

1. I was admin from the start, I had gow's main shit, if I was really against his ass I woulda just deleted the site including all backups.
2. drunk with power? I got permission to do everything and was on aim with gow discussing it, and he said he was bout to do shit to yall, but folded.
3. ya'll got soft banned no accounts where deleted, I woulda deleted the site before that.

this was a case of gow getting soft cuz he was afraid dudes would leave, after saying on aim he was about to start banning people himself.

dudes like that got no respect from me turning there back on there homies as soon as they get the chance.

I was admin for along time and gow would even say, dia you can fuck with peoples account if you wanted to.

no one that got handed can't say they didn't deserve it, and thats funny yall even talking shit about that when admins on nc's would ban people for no fucking reason.

when I do it im evil, even though i had a reason.

Last edited by PUMBA; 06-05-2013 at 09:24 PM.
PUMBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:29 PM   #23
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Lmfao He whose name shall not be spoken. You're such a fucking idiot. He probably just said that stuff to calm your manic ass down until he could sort shit out. But you went out of your way and there's no coming back from that. Dude even had your back, yet you have the audacity to talk shit. You deserved everything. Banning people for what? Talking the truth about your pathetic behaviour? In the start of AoB people actually looked upon you as a decent member until you went all anal, started snitching and exposed your frail personality. I feel sorry for you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:31 PM   #24
PUMBA
Banned

Champed
Wild Hogs XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Lmfao He whose name shall not be spoken. You're such a fucking idiot. He probably just said that stuff to calm your manic ass down until he could sort shit out. But you went out of your way and there's no coming back from that. Dude even had your back, yet you have the audacity to talk shit. You deserved everything. Banning people for what? Talking the truth about your pathetic behaviour? In the start of AoB people actually looked upon you as a decent member until you went all anal, started snitching and exposed your frail personality. I feel sorry for you.
um who the fuck are you trying to get involved.

where you get this started snitching? again know what the fuck your talking about before you speak niglet, I reported once I got stabbed in the back, not before.. get your story str8.

gow would stab anyone on here in the back if it meant loosing some members.

even @knuck

cuz he knows the only reason this site got any shred of activity is cuz netcees died.

he's scared to promote outside of the nc's realm cause he wouldn't do shit.. *Coughs* fg *coughs* *coughs*

Last edited by PUMBA; 06-05-2013 at 09:34 PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:33 PM   #25
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

WARTHOGSHED????

SIG CHECK

Quote:
Originally Posted by He whose name shall not be spoken338 View Post
cuz he knows the only reason this site got any shred of activity is cuz netcees died.
the point of this site coming to be was because netcees died tho
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:35 PM   #26
PUMBA
Banned

Champed
Wild Hogs XL

thats the best sig anyones ever had bcuz imageas on here are blocked.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:38 PM   #27
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
you have no idea what your talking about.

1. I was admin from the start, I had gow's main shit, if I was really against his ass I woulda just deleted the site including all backups.
2. drunk with power? I got permission to do everything and was on aim with gow discussing it, and he said he was bout to do shit to yall, but folded.
3. ya'll got soft banned no accounts where deleted, I woulda deleted the site before that.

this was a case of gow getting soft cuz he was afraid dudes would leave, after saying on aim he was about to start banning people himself.

dudes like that got no respect from me turning there back on there homies as soon as they get the chance.

I was admin for along time and gow would even say, dia you can fuck with peoples account if you wanted to.

no one that got handed can't say they didn't deserve it, and thats funny yall even talking shit about that when admins on nc's would ban people for no fucking reason.

when I do it im evil, even though i had a reason.

really dia, ? most people on here who know me will vouch that i take the forum and text shit way more serious then i should. so you think anyone believes that i would say "yeah just go ahead and fuck with people make em leave the site etc' i beleieve i told u to calm down numerous times so did all the other admins in the admin lounge and you refused to listen. ask snoop he was a big part of it. we never said on aim nor int he lounge we was bout to start banning anyone. we both(me and sn00p) told you numerous times to calm down or action would be taken. then when u went stupid as fuck and started deleting all types of posts because we told you from the start if you just let it go it would die down. we deadminnd you and you went all snitch and tried reporting us and shit lmmfao
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:40 PM   #28
PUMBA
Banned

Champed
Wild Hogs XL

TRIED? you acting like I didn't succeed.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:43 PM   #29
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
um who the fuck are you trying to get involved.

where you get this started snitching? again know what the fuck your talking about before you speak niglet, I reported once I got stabbed in the back, not before.. get your story str8.

gow would stab anyone on here in the back if it meant loosing some members.

even @knuck

he's scared to promote outside of the nc's realm cause he wouldn't do shit.. *Coughs* fg *coughs* *coughs*

actually wrong yet again, its sad as fuck the shit you got to say to try an save face. i still got all the pm's you sent me crying and the aim messages i m sure snoop does to.

see, i had your back thru most of it, i told you on aim to let it go, sn00p told u to let it go, we told you in the lounge if you keep fucking up there will be actions took. you decided to deleted half the forum one day u got deadminned and banned. sn00ps decision which i backed cuz it was bad for the board.

the fact you lie to try to save face on a board that hates you anyway is sad as fuck

the fact you come on here and try to lie bout making money, living somewhere nice etc etc with out attemping to prove shit is sad as fuck.

the fact you started snitching even going " i was stabbed int he back" is no reason to snitch a fucking snitch is a snitch you pathetic ass fat fucking warthog. a snitch is the worst kind of human if u died dawg id fucking give it not another thought and ban the last account u used on a site because your a fucking snitch and tried turning people in.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:43 PM   #30
PUMBA
Banned

Champed
Wild Hogs XL

why is ill nika trying to act like he was involved.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:44 PM   #31
PUMBA
Banned

Champed
Wild Hogs XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
actually wrong yet again, its sad as fuck the shit you got to say to try an save face. i still got all the pm's you sent me crying and the aim messages i m sure snoop does to.

see, i had your back thru most of it, i told you on aim to let it go, sn00p told u to let it go, we told you in the lounge if you keep fucking up there will be actions took. you decided to deleted half the forum one day u got deadminned and banned. sn00ps decision which i backed cuz it was bad for the board.

the fact you lie to try to save face on a board that hates you anyway is sad as fuck

the fact you come on here and try to lie bout making money, living somewhere nice etc etc with out attemping to prove shit is sad as fuck.

the fact you started snitching even going " i was stabbed int he back" is no reason to snitch a fucking snitch is a snitch you pathetic ass fat fucking warthog. a snitch is the worst kind of human if u died dawg id fucking give it not another thought and ban the last account u used on a site because your a fucking snitch and tried turning people in.
I never sent you pm's for shit, all I said was im doing shit, and you agreed I can delete posts.

then got mad cuz people where calling you out for it, don't even try to hide behind that.

your foul.

I hope you burn in hell, and your daughter grows up to be a slut and catches aids.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:45 PM   #32
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
TRIED? you acting like I didn't succeed.
Well, you didn't get to do much, did you? It's not like much would have happened even if you DID delete the site. The site was basicly very fresh back then, starting a new site/forum isn't hard and get the members back wouldn't be hard either as long as you weren't in charge. The only thing you've accomplished in life is being a clown and getting a whole lot of people to laugh at you. You're ED wiki page worthy.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:46 PM   #33
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

SiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant future

Dia your not that 16yr old kid witht the black eye anymore. Grow the fuck up

You deleted peoples posts because they were talking shit about you, how pathetic. Man the fuck up and hold your own its just the internet.

And second GOW was against banashment even for biters and that was well known. So y the fuck would anyone beleive your bullshit
Old 06-05-2013, 09:46 PM   #34
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Think lost in translation
Old 06-05-2013, 09:47 PM   #35
PUMBA
Banned

Champed
Wild Hogs XL

nah they can talk shit about me all they want, once my personal info is abused it will be deleted and reported, both parties agreed adn thats all that was deleted.

they started calling gow out and he got scared.

from day one it was all like how can you be associated with dia.

I think he had enough of his "e rep" being called.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:49 PM   #36
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Think in the process of makin this a classic part 4
Old 06-05-2013, 09:50 PM   #37
PUMBA
Banned

Champed
Wild Hogs XL

I mean how you going to have someone work on your site and let the members disrespect them in threads with personal info? that's foul as fuck, I shouldn't even had to of delete it since there was multiple mods online, and some even went behind me and undeleted, so I physically removed.

that's what was agreed that would be deleted and he backed out.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:51 PM   #38
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

@Bags

I need a laugh.....help me out
Old 06-05-2013, 09:51 PM   #39
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
nah they can talk shit about me all they want, once my personal info is abused it will be deleted and reported, both parties agreed adn thats all that was deleted.

they started calling gow out and he got scared.

from day one it was all like how can you be associated with dia.

I think he had enough of his "e rep" being called.
nope , there yo go not knowing what you are talking about and lying in the process.

sn00p was running the board, i TOLD YOU SN00P was running the baord and the site matters was his decision. that was it. anything he decided i backed and would still because he made the right choice.

and sik u can ask any admin here who was admin then even split etc. we ALL tried to tell dia to just chill out and admit when he fucks up and shit would go over smoother, what did that turn into? i 7 page arguement between dia and every other admin in the admin lounge rofl

dudes a fucking joke , worthless and a snitch

snitching is never an answer for anything,
Old 06-05-2013, 09:52 PM   #40
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
I mean how you going to have someone work on your site and let the members disrespect them in threads with personal info? that's foul as fuck, I shouldn't even had to of delete it since there was multiple mods online, and some even went behind me and undeleted, so I physically removed.

that's what was agreed that would be deleted and he backed out.
theres the ENTIRE ISSUE

dia got mad and cried and cried and cried to all of us that he shouldnt have to delete his own shit that we should of deleted it rofl