Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2013, 05:01 PM   #21
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Witty
Witty
Witty
Nigma
Fixed. Me don't know what is to board. #NoTroll
Old 06-04-2013, 05:05 PM   #22
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

rawn, hoard and bleak
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:21 PM   #23
Spoken
...DA GAWD...

Battle Record: 13-34

Spoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Spoken

Dlb
Alias'
Alias'

Spoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:25 PM   #24
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars View Post
lmao you only relevent in the slightest for keeping alive a dead board full of b-list textcees and assorted internet knuckry with nothing better to do

you have the some of the worst spelling this side of Robranda and your leadership skills are like 0.8 on the board, you adminned Scott Fakers FFS

and you had an imaginary internet girlfriend and post photoshopped pictures of yourself with lip rings and emo looking rain drops in the background

yet i'm the one with a need for relevence on the board

good job, ron

roflzzz
again wrong on all accounts, i will forever be more respected in text then you. i never posted a pic of me anywhere on any site. i am here maybe a week every few months while you come on here bragging about fake bar fight rrecords and etc to try to impress a bunch of people on a forum. i mean lets be real lars. on the net here your living off a fucking image of the past that people think they remember you being dope, then you get a few cats like seyance to say "yeah he was dope" and you live off that for a few years while doing nothing, outside of the net you work at a dead end ass job where you make medium money that wont ever allow you to do anything much less become somebody.

you try to troll on a forum where no one really wishes you was there they only let you around because your name is a ghost of topical past so your the fuck old washed up dude hanging around highschool parties guy.

congrats on the achievements.
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:47 PM   #25
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

i can't think of any.... don't have to be funny or serious everyday.
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 07:11 PM   #26
GKillaZ
Killin' G'z

Battle Record: 1-4

GKillaZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Beautiful View Post
i can't think of any.... don't have to be funny or serious everyday.
thats what`s up! .. for real dude is serious? who is the least funny.
art comes in all forums, if you think just Comical, when then I guess thats just who you are.

I`m here for one reason, bars and rhymes. this is what I enjoy.
good laugh is always good, but I love a solid bar with lots of multi`s over a funny bar, with very few rhymes.

but it is what it is, I def. would like to see Lars vs GOW tho. thumbs up too that!, he will prob out write you, then out `funny` you too.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:28 PM   #27
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

I mean some ppl feelings Sensitive, can't take a joke. just words.
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:43 AM   #28
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
again wrong on all accounts, i will forever be more respected in text then you. i never posted a pic of me anywhere on any site. i am here maybe a week every few months while you come on here bragging about fake bar fight rrecords and etc to try to impress a bunch of people on a forum. i mean lets be real lars. on the net here your living off a fucking image of the past that people think they remember you being dope, then you get a few cats like seyance to say "yeah he was dope" and you live off that for a few years while doing nothing, outside of the net you work at a dead end ass job where you make medium money that wont ever allow you to do anything much less become somebody.

you try to troll on a forum where no one really wishes you was there they only let you around because your name is a ghost of topical past so your the fuck old washed up dude hanging around highschool parties guy.

congrats on the achievements.

lmao your comeback is that you’re more respected at text? like that means anything to anyone outside of this knock-off of Lama’s baby you touch-type deficient keyboards worst nightmare

ROFLZZZ

i was a teenager when I used to play fairytale stories for the interwebz, fuck would I look like being a grown man and still doing that!? lmao (no offence, la coka nostra)

thirdly, I got stacks that’s BEEN posted, plus I handle keys and members of the old board saw me handling them too haha! COME AT ME BRUH:

aint no one letting me post here, El-Arz been an NCG with nik-A, Hush, Metts and N30 since before Netcees even existed you dyslexic typing imaginary girlfriend you made Moderator on FlowGods emo motherfucker

ROFLZZZ
Old 06-05-2013, 07:49 AM   #29
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Lol.... Lars simmer son
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:01 AM   #30
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

lmao admittedly this is from a while ago, but i've had it screen shot for a while since he generally pops off at me every three months or so like i'm not the realest cat you'll ever come across

for a time he was looking to sponsor my league and i wasnt gonna jepordize that over some bullshit on a forum i dont even partake in

http://qikr.co/68erb

guess the ghost of textmas past came back to haunt you, huh motherfucker?

how you like me now.

Last edited by Lars; 06-05-2013 at 09:04 AM.
Lars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:08 AM   #31
KZVR

Battle Record: 0-2

KZVR is on a distinguished road

Wow @ that screenshot

Makes a lot of sense why he was so sure of winning battles
KZVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:47 AM   #32
Spoken
...DA GAWD...

Battle Record: 13-34

Spoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Spoken

screen shot is real!

Spoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:14 AM   #33
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

LOOOL. This warm weather has been a good look for text.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:22 AM   #34
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Wow @screen shot
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:45 AM   #35
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

this nigga lars b! this nigga act like he's the only one handling keys out this bitch b. fluck outta here b

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:48 AM   #36
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Beautiful View Post
I mean some ppl feelings Sensitive, can't take a joke. just words.
Robreezy <3 Lars long time
Old 06-05-2013, 10:02 AM   #37
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Why you edit out the time/date?
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:24 AM   #38
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Champed
- The Winter Topical

so people couldn't work out who he was against that week he sent it

it was taken during one of his NBL runs, i didnt vote on the match but i saved it for future use because he gets menstrual with me every so often so i was saving it in waiting

whoever he was against could then want their record changed and a win added or another contendership/championship and shit would then be a headache for the mods adjusting ranks and dealing with the bitching

i'm a dick but i have the sites best interests at heart
Old 06-05-2013, 10:27 AM   #39
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Champed
- The Winter Topical

@God Of War ?
Old 06-05-2013, 10:28 AM   #40
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars View Post
so people couldn't work out who he was against that week he sent it

it was taken during one of his NBL runs, i didnt vote on the match but i saved it for future use because he gets menstrual with me every so often so i was saving it in waiting

whoever he was against could then want their record changed and a win added or another contendership/championship and shit would then be a headache for the mods adjusting ranks and dealing with the bitching

i'm a dick but i have the sites best interests at heart
Lmaooo not buying this
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote