Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-14-2018, 01:24 PM   #21
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
Damn. Shawshank redemption was my favourite film. The IT remake was dope too
gonee
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 01:49 PM   #22
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Uh-oh did not call me scientifically illiterate. Wait til I finish work and I'm going innnn.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 02:47 PM   #23
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

itt toothless assistant mechanic from bumblefuck ohio aims to explain y renowned physicist is wrong on his werk lmao fucka idiyote
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 05:34 PM   #24
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea i DUNNO

pretty sure i bodied his existence and made it irrelevant

you guys probably never even looked into anything he did and just know him from pop culture as a celebrated genius.

but he's only a celebrated genius cuz he was a crippled goober
Old 03-14-2018, 07:49 PM   #25
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
yea i DUNNO

pretty sure i bodied his existence and made it irrelevant

you guys probably never even looked into anything he did and just know him from pop culture as a celebrated genius.

but he's only a celebrated genius cuz he was a crippled goober
No he was a celebrated genius because he was a certified genius. People go too far comparing him to the likes of Einstein or Newton, because that is a different level of genius all together, but Hawking was without doubt a genius.

I'm disappointed you think I would attempt to engage in a discussion about something in which I am not well versed. I am very aware of Hawking's life work. He showed that the universe began with a singularity, he pretty much single handedly unravelled the mystery of black holes, made huge strides in unifying quantum physics and general relativity, along with a few other theories, which scientists had been struggling to do for decades, and helped us understand the big bang theory from a quantum standpoint, amongst many other ideas and hypotheses which while unproven, have solid foundations and are intriguing. I think you are taking the fact that he was wrong about a few things and coming up with the idea he was basically a mascot for physics, which is just untrue...he was an incredibly clever man, with a life's work many of his peers would envy.

Old 03-14-2018, 07:53 PM   #26
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

That Higgs Boson moment was possibly his biggest mistake, either that or his idea that information can be destroyed in a black hole. But even the greatest minds of all time make mistakes. Einstein certainly did. It does not make him any less of a genius.

Old 03-14-2018, 08:06 PM   #27
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
No he was a celebrated genius because he was a certified genius. People go too far comparing him to the likes of Einstein or Newton, because that is a different level of genius all together, but Hawking was without doubt a genius.

I'm disappointed you think I would attempt to engage in a discussion about something in which I am not well versed. I am very aware of Hawking's life work. He showed that the universe began with a singularity, he pretty much single handedly unravelled the mystery of black holes, made huge strides in unifying quantum physics and general relativity, along with a few other theories, which scientists had been struggling to do for decades, and helped us understand the big bang theory from a quantum standpoint, amongst many other ideas and hypotheses which while unproven, have solid foundations and are intriguing. I think you are taking the fact that he was wrong about a few things and coming up with the idea he was basically a mascot for physics, which is just untrue...he was an incredibly clever man, with a life's work many of his peers would envy.
he attached his name to his peers "lifes works"

i wasn't taking a shot at you saying you are scientifically illiterate lol, i was saying anyone who doesn't realize the things he stands by are heavily debated, amongst PEERS, other physicists etc. none of it is AS set in stone (for lack of a better saying) like things einstein and newton put down. its super theoretical physics, but more in the non scientific definition of the word theory, since even with advanced mathematics alot of it doesn't check out

you bring up him merging the worlds of quantum physics and general relativity, but he used models utilizing the most basic aspects/not accounting for every variable to push it through back in the 70s. he gained notoriety from doing so, but again it was heavily and still is debated because when you take variables left out and add them in it tends to fall apart

it was all in relation to his theory of black holes emitting radiation. he just on a whim decided they do. then he built all the equations to support his theory.

so when looking at it, its a "yea that very well could be true" the math adds up.

but there is no way to actually quantify and test his theories lol.

also i am trolling. i can't respect a man that can't wipe the drool off his own chin. of course i can. but where is the fun in that. i'd rather pick apart his flaws and have a few entertaining fleeting moments on NC. mostly because i did alot of getting high and watching what i deem space shit, and actually learning about the lot of these nerds. so when someone sees stephen hawkings' name they just know from pop culture oh he's that genius guy who talks with a robot voice. but don't actually know what he did
Old 03-14-2018, 08:09 PM   #28
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
That Higgs Boson moment was possibly his biggest mistake, either that or his idea that information can be destroyed in a black hole. But even the greatest minds of all time make mistakes. Einstein certainly did. It does not make him any less of a genius.
he was as flawed as anyone, and stuck with his biases like everyone does.

his whole theory on black holes relies upon viewing it from his perspective. and the thing with these far flung theoretical physics theories, are they can make sense when viewed from a certain angle. but a simple shift in vantage and it unravels.

his job was to make sure your vantage didn't shift. because he explained it already. PHOOEY if it doesn't make sense how you observe it. you obviously aren't observing it correctly.
Old 03-14-2018, 09:54 PM   #29
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
he attached his name to his peers "lifes works"

i wasn't taking a shot at you saying you are scientifically illiterate lol, i was saying anyone who doesn't realize the things he stands by are heavily debated, amongst PEERS, other physicists etc. none of it is AS set in stone (for lack of a better saying) like things einstein and newton put down. its super theoretical physics, but more in the non scientific definition of the word theory, since even with advanced mathematics alot of it doesn't check out

you bring up him merging the worlds of quantum physics and general relativity, but he used models utilizing the most basic aspects/not accounting for every variable to push it through back in the 70s. he gained notoriety from doing so, but again it was heavily and still is debated because when you take variables left out and add them in it tends to fall apart

it was all in relation to his theory of black holes emitting radiation. he just on a whim decided they do. then he built all the equations to support his theory.

so when looking at it, its a "yea that very well could be true" the math adds up.

but there is no way to actually quantify and test his theories lol.

also i am trolling. i can't respect a man that can't wipe the drool off his own chin. of course i can. but where is the fun in that. i'd rather pick apart his flaws and have a few entertaining fleeting moments on NC. mostly because i did alot of getting high and watching what i deem space shit, and actually learning about the lot of these nerds. so when someone sees stephen hawkings' name they just know from pop culture oh he's that genius guy who talks with a robot voice. but don't actually know what he did
this was a terrible post.

the person who typed it is illiterate and incapable of structuring coherent thoughts in sentence form.

RIP hawking.
Old 03-15-2018, 03:40 AM   #30
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble
Send a message via AIM to Lyfzaa Gamble

Rip
When I'm the Lord of War; - I sell weapons, move metal like Magneto.
Lyfzaa Gamble is offline   Reply With Quote