Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2018, 10:00 AM   #1
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future
Default "Bury Me" Dedicated to Bags.

https://soundcloud.com/isaac-meyer-3/bury-me
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 10:06 AM   #2
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Always forget y'all text heads tho:

Quote:
i don't need nobody wastin my time
if you ain't gon ride or die then that's fine
when it comes me i can guarantee
i'mma be right here till they bury me

still killin these hoes like it ain't even nuttin
if you feelin i'm mistakin yo, you ain't the only one
but it's okay cuz finny don't relate to haters or they cousins
or they brothers or they sisters comin by the bakers dozen
wonder if they understand a word that i be sayin
soon i start rappin they feel like i just betrayed'em
**lookin at me like they all just start they fuckin period
cuz bitches always synchronize around the same area
might as well bury him wit headphones blarin his
whole catalogue even if nobody hearin it
cuz how could that be different from livin in the present since
still dead broke wit my pockets as the evidence
rollin wit the thunder always up in the clouds
muh fuckers spent YEARS trynna bring me down
ain't no way no how - don't mean to break yo smile
but i don't remember seein it for quite a long while

rather be - twice as better than half of you lames
than be the mother fucker sorry never bothered to play
it's ok i ain't a starter, if i'm ready to go
all i need is one chance things'll handle they own
feel like - this my destiny, i'm from a different pedegree
that's prolly i'm always gettin better every record
see - truth ain't always pretty nothin ugly as a lie
maybe one day they could take away my pride
**these days ain't no place that they could hide
specially when i make a banger call me frankenstein
finny knock the taste out yo face say i'm lyin
all of y'all disgrace the greats when you rhyme
fuck around and catch a case the bass tend to fry my
competition so the jakes can't identify like
ain't got what it takes to walk a day in my life
but it doesn't seem to stop when they try to criticize
Old 03-09-2018, 10:07 AM   #3
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

This was ok
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 10:09 AM   #4
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

fire my dude
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 10:24 AM   #5
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Appreciate the looks. lol that was quick.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:32 AM   #6
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
Appreciate the looks. lol that was quick.
sad when my name alone generates more views than the actual content youre providing. wont be peeping but your welcome.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 10:35 AM   #7
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
sad when my name alone generates more views than the actual content youre providing. wont be peeping but your welcome.
You're not that special, bro. Just because you were the ONE person here I wanted to listen to it, doesn't mean I was going to take the time and write you a DISS record. You were just my muse, so I do appreciate it. Cuz this one of my best tracks in a minute.

Ya boy just too hot right now and you fanned the flame.

BIG UP BRO.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:37 AM   #8
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
You're not that special, bro. Just because you were the ONE person here I wanted to listen to it, doesn't mean I was going to take the time and write you a DISS record. You were just my muse, so I do appreciate it. Cuz this one of my best tracks in a minute.

Ya boy just too hot right now and you fanned the flame.

BIG UP BRO.
cool talk lol
Old 03-09-2018, 10:53 AM   #9
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Still no quality bars, man.

Production was ok/good. Content was weak man.

No need to drop feed because you are delusional and just going to continue to do what you do. So yea, do you
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 10:56 AM   #10
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

This was dope. I liked the synchronized to the area line. Know that I was riding through Tuscaloosa Alabama bumpin this.

Why was this dedicated to bags? That seems like it is rather contradictory to the message you are espousing in this song friend?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 11:25 AM   #11
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
This was dope. I liked the synchronized to the area line. Know that I was riding through Tuscaloosa Alabama bumpin this.

Why was this dedicated to bags? That seems like it is rather contradictory to the message you are espousing in this song friend?
I literally flipped bars out of a post I wrote to him in another thread, almost the exact same concept.

The entire idea for the hook and first verse what inspired by Bags comment last night.
Old 03-09-2018, 11:29 AM   #12
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Also dope that this song made it to Alabama this morning already.
Old 03-09-2018, 11:31 AM   #13
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

For sure for sure. What was the comment he made that inspired you ?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 03-09-2018, 11:49 AM   #14
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
For sure for sure. What was the comment he made that inspired you ?
Quote:
Sorry I just be sifting thru ur posts because they're too pathetic in their entirety

I'm sure the album going to soar up the charts tho....unless it has to compete with a broke Lesnar text battling trailer....then sales may suffer a bit
Quote:
Mother fucker I got more talent in a strand of my pubic hair than you do in your whole body. You couldn't mix, produce, write a whole album of you tried. It could be the shittiest shit water album ever, and very might well be, and I've still accomplished more in the history of this thing you're such a fan of.

Keep hating from the sideline, you couldn't even ride the bench. Talking to a fucking HOFer bro for how much I've contributed. I've written multiple full length albums worth of material and it doesn't matter if I've never even hit 1000 listens. I'm still contributing, still participating. You can't even say that. I'm a legend to you, you're just a critic.e

Last edited by Finnydot; 03-09-2018 at 11:51 AM.
Old 03-09-2018, 12:37 PM   #15
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Read the lyrics. Dont like them. Didnt listen
Old 03-09-2018, 12:39 PM   #16
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Read the lyrics. Dont like them. Didnt listen
Lol alright, Geno. Beat is the best part tho.
Old 03-09-2018, 01:01 PM   #17
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Aight man cool cool. Why don’t bags like you?
Old 03-09-2018, 01:33 PM   #18
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Aight man cool cool. Why don’t bags like you?

IDK...
Old 03-09-2018, 01:54 PM   #19
Ghost1

I've made it painfully clear that I don't like you because you play the victim in all aspects of your life and refuse to put proper time in effort into fixing your conditions while pointing a finger at everyone but the man in the mirror.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:05 PM   #20
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
I've made it painfully clear that I don't like you because you play the victim in all aspects of your life and refuse to put proper time in effort into fixing your conditions while pointing a finger at everyone but the man in the mirror.
So, hypothetically, if I was a millionaire tomorrow we could be friends?

Tags
dad? - finny son, garbage - finny, not serious- inf, trash like child support