Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > NBL Season 11: The Legends Edition > NBL Season 11: The Office
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2017, 12:39 PM   #1
DMVsToneB

Battle Record: 0-3

DMVsToneB has a brilliant futureDMVsToneB has a brilliant futureDMVsToneB has a brilliant futureDMVsToneB has a brilliant futureDMVsToneB has a brilliant futureDMVsToneB has a brilliant futureDMVsToneB has a brilliant futureDMVsToneB has a brilliant futureDMVsToneB has a brilliant futureDMVsToneB has a brilliant futureDMVsToneB has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post

Tool time with that beard...looks like we should be seeing a birds beak, your weird n we forget the words you speak
He progressively gettin mad now like its Flo's week, sharing traits with ya bitch cause outside your black but downstairs your both pink
wtf ..

I'll bust 4 to C head, then press fast forward to see if he dead, hit rewind just so I can blast him w/ the C4 instead
Your plots always end w/ no cred, he'll see this and cut like bread n what he's got written will start to immediately poor red!!

No one has ever believed what you said!
Pull out all the tricks first week? ill wait until 6, no need for concealing this shit, for this guy? itll be no problem
Cuz you slow in the head, like a bitch that gives no noggin, throwing that syrup back, won't stop you from a coughin (coffin)
sigh ..

I'm obviously not a good match for you, n sorry I'm taken, he the fat dude that stops the waitress... "um, I asked for regular...this is Canadian bacon"
If you did a live feed while reading this, he'd be visibly shaken, your threads are constantly flaken, are we sure he ain't Jamaican?*

I mean they just never come true, so what's up? What you gon do? Chyeah so big, inc gotta be at the top of this seesaw battle
I'll wait till he gets going and then cut the head off this BULLshit and leave nothing but C YEE-AH n sattle
zzzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
you aint dope enough to come around here and flex nigga
yea this Return of the legends,
meaning you're not even allowed to touch keys... or press Enter
dope
I MC searched you and got the gas face from the results on the 1st page
absolutely nothin...cuz you stay at home and never score,let alone get to 3rd base
eh, wording ..
I got big guns,the sound alone leaves niggas deaf bro
while your guns got a smaller bust than Misses Destro's
decent
I'll tell yah bitch "Follow meeee" in my Pac voice, she'll run in my DM's, see..
and for the record, I gave her more advances than Russell Simmons, check the TMZ
ok
who R U, that's rhetorical, I'm the Oracle..the One all in yah chic's cookie, dog
and you get Mase'd by when you look at broads, that's word to the book of God
not feelin
landslide .. vChyeahh