Old 07-29-2017, 02:24 PM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default ufc 214

ima probably watch this one

i just hope that all the time away from top flight comp doesn't lead to a cormier victory. i don't dislike him, i just like jones way more.

i think maia is gonna strangle woodley to death

pre-rip to cyborgs next victim/first victim in the ufc

and i hope cowboy can put it on lawler, but either way im kinda looking forward to that the most

while i'm familiarish with maniwa i have no idea who his opponent is, i just read the names yesterday and already forget. maniwa himself im probably spelling wrong but word he came up while i barely paid attention to mma

but either way should finally be a really dope card for the people like me who lost the shits to give in watching it

that said i don't remember a card living up to its hype in almost a decade
Old 07-29-2017, 02:31 PM   #2
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

dc, woodley, lawler, manuwa

knight, barao, ortega.

don't sleep on the undercard, some gritty motherfucking matchups there.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 06:38 PM   #3
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

the entire card is stacked. Word to that Brian Ortega vs Moicano fight.
Old 07-29-2017, 07:00 PM   #4
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

http://buffstream.com/watch/mma.php

http://sportvstream.live/livestream-sonyespn.html

Last edited by Fart; 07-29-2017 at 07:07 PM.
Fart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 09:05 PM   #5
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

T-City!
Old 07-29-2017, 10:03 PM   #6
The Dead Poet

card has been awesome so far. PPV is barley starting.
Old 07-29-2017, 11:06 PM   #7
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

my net died in the 3rd of cerrone lawler. just tuning back in. i was leaning cerrone but im heavily biased cuz he's that dude. i'll have to rewatch.

switzerland dude banged out tho in the first fight
Old 07-29-2017, 11:08 PM   #8
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Are you able to watch the links on your phone?
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 11:10 PM   #9
Fart
You Next

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
my net died in the 3rd of cerrone lawler. just tuning back in. i was leaning cerrone but im heavily biased cuz he's that dude. i'll have to rewatch.

switzerland dude banged out tho in the first fight
lawler won unanimous 29-28

http://sportival.net/ufc-hd-live-stream/

^also a good link
Old 07-29-2017, 11:12 PM   #10
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

yea, you can find mobile ones, i just grab links off reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMAStreams/...mier_vs_jones/

im using the acestream link at the top. there is an acestream app for phones too you can grab in the app store or whatever for free

i've watched nfl games on my phone with the acestream app, i didnt test this link though, but if you don't wanna get a pristine stream (like the acestream one) just scroll that page for links and look for ones that say mobile compatible

edit- all acestream is, is basically a video/audio player, but you can load those acestream links with it, and its pretty much HD and not choppy ever, plays perfect etc.
Old 07-29-2017, 11:14 PM   #11
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

tonya evinger ain't ready for the lights let alone cyborg. she's already terrified lmao
Old 07-29-2017, 11:18 PM   #12
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

the difference between cyborg and every female fighter i've ever seen is i actually don't want to punch her in the face lmao

she could probably eat a man punch. any other broad is getting bodied. even that giant man woman gabi whatever. i'd knock her big dumb jaw off

but cyborg might body me. and by might i mean would but i can't say a woman could absolutely because word

TOUGH GUY UHOH
Old 07-29-2017, 11:29 PM   #13
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Cyborg basically a dude. Watching her fight is like watching a dude beat women. Not even fair, tbh lol.

She's taken way to many man roids in her life time, sheesh.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 11:34 PM   #14
Fart
You Next

I been saying she should fight 135ers in mens division lol
Old 07-29-2017, 11:35 PM   #15
Fart
You Next

N yeah also the links on reddit will say if its mobile or not
Old 07-29-2017, 11:46 PM   #16
The Dead Poet

145 women's division doesn't even exist.
Old 07-30-2017, 12:00 AM   #17
Fart
You Next

UFC had to hand her a belt to get her draw on the card lol
Old 07-30-2017, 12:03 AM   #18
The Dead Poet

what draw? they had her fight a 135 pound marshmellow.
Old 07-30-2017, 12:13 AM   #19
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

shes really the only female the casual fans can get behind, from a she's the clear best standpoint

a hardcore fan can dig nunes, and others. but they do nothing for me

she was a disappointment though. i was expecting all out murder
Old 07-30-2017, 12:17 AM   #20
The Dead Poet

have you seen Joanna fight? That bitch is a savage.