Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-15-2016, 01:42 PM   #1
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0
Exclamation big ups to the whole community...

dope all around i like the way things have been picking up lately this is real good news for the lime plenty of shit going down then yeah?

yeah i dont usually make threads in here and im not really concerned with how you are supposed to set them up but ive been reading a bit more lately and am starting to realize how happy it makes me that things are actually picking up though for real..... go see whats up... life is what you make it so i checkout the thread that im making and deciding what i want to put into it.....
Old 12-15-2016, 06:35 PM   #2
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Fascinating.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 10:21 PM   #3
Razah
rockkFresh

Battle Record: 8-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Razah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant future

That usually happens when I come back around.
Razah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 04:01 AM   #4
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

great thread

good to see your boarding back on an upswing, 2trip
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 09:06 AM   #5
2tripple0
death warmed over

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Yo i aint a fucking joke for real either is this web site im going to make haters see that
Old 12-16-2016, 12:26 PM   #6
Razah
rockkFresh

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Razah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant future

Big Ups to, all my haters
Old 12-16-2016, 01:54 PM   #7
2tripple0
death warmed over

people be spitting in spots that arent dope these days...... but luckily we have netcees to thank for that....its crazy really like if im not online one day i totally notice the site missing in my life........ is it cool to search the forums for flows day in and out or even just to comment or leave some feed..... its a lot harder than a lot of people realize.... i can understand why the site struggles to find activity and shit because it is a bit confusing and you need to know how the site works in a basic manor in the first place.......im not trying to preech but its true its much easier to do these things like reading and writing online or even joining a league er watever.... takes a lotta credible people to make it work and considering how im not entirely sure about who a lot of you guys are but i still relate to some of the rhymes and posts regardless...i realize it takes a special kind of person to be able to understand it all...
Old 12-22-2016, 01:52 AM   #8
TeckNeek
LyricalWar Veteran

Battle Record: 0-1

TeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to TeckNeek

you shoulda been around backin the day man. internet rap was huge back in 99-06 .. i mean really the talent was off the chains. ask Razah.. ask sraL aka Baron ask Aero. ask Karaoke... there were some really dope people. today text and audio battling is dead as fuck... honestly i fucking miss the old days at LyricalWar, RipTheMic,DigitalHipHop, 411hype, Spitakular, Mr.Blunt, rapmusic,
[http://benblazyn.wix.com/beats]
TeckNeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 01:56 AM   #9
Legion Of Cocks in my mouth
25 years later

Battle Record: 5-3

Legion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant future

I remember longbar vs shortbar fueds. What the fuck
Old 12-22-2016, 02:52 AM   #10
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

I remember text albums
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 12:37 PM   #11
2tripple0
death warmed over

lol yeah i can remember when i joined the site i was a bit shy when i first came to rapping online and dropping in discussions like i said it takes a credible person to understand this site and to keep it active as just one user.......but i do remember back in the day and just being really humble about posting i wouldnt really post as much as i do now... so i realize yes the site was quite popular back in the day er watever but it took a couple years of observing others and how others kind of acted on the site whether that be in discussion or cyphers er watever..... i just know i never posted as much as i do now adays..... used to feel really shy like i said i wouldnt know what to post in a thread or even how to post in general....... but it grew on me and now i definitely post a hell of a lot more than i did...... so good for this site and the fact that it kept growing on me until i finally learned how to utilize it in the best way.... and in fact i think im still learning..... there was a user named AZ who used to say that to perfect your rhymes can take a whole lifetime its not just like a one day or one week kind of process it takes your whole life to perfect ya rhymes and shit..... yeah anyways i relate to that so thank you netcees for even existing in the first place and giving people a chance to write online and things....... yeah good for you netcees
Old 12-22-2016, 02:04 PM   #12
TeckNeek
LyricalWar Veteran

Battle Record: 0-1

TeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to TeckNeek

you on some anti depression meds or something. lmao... super excited for the existence of humanity in the Lime.
[http://benblazyn.wix.com/beats]
TeckNeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 03:10 PM   #13
2tripple0
death warmed over

nah im just saying its more difficult than you think to know how to use the board correctly if you get me
Old 12-22-2016, 04:19 PM   #14
Razah
rockkFresh

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
nah im just saying its more difficult than you think to know how to use the board correctly if you get me
What advice would you suggest?

@Diode could really use your help making things easier and maybe getting more activity based on your recommendations
Old 12-22-2016, 04:34 PM   #15
2tripple0
death warmed over

i dont recommend anything the site works perfect.....im just saying it takes time to understand how to use it correctly....
Old 12-22-2016, 04:55 PM   #16
Razah
rockkFresh

Champed
- Art of Writing League

How could you use it incorrectly?

:/
@Diode

seriously though, ever consider making this site mobile friendly
Old 12-22-2016, 05:02 PM   #17
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

there's a mobile skin, bottom left
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 05:11 PM   #18
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razah View Post
What advice would you suggest?

@Diode could really use your help making things easier and maybe getting more activity based on your recommendations
someone wants to lose their tagging privs for christmas?
Old 12-22-2016, 05:23 PM   #19
Razah
rockkFresh

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
there's a mobile skin, bottom left
Not quite what I meant, bruh.
Old 12-22-2016, 05:27 PM   #20
Razah
rockkFresh

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
someone wants to lose their tagging privs for christmas?
God forbid, but seriously- I'm sure there's plenty things that can be done to get this site more active