Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-13-2016, 06:23 PM   #61
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
Dude owns a site about hip hop, yet discourages probably one of his most consistently decent contributors.
have a lol
Old 12-13-2016, 06:24 PM   #62
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My son knows I love him and that's what matters. Diode has to hide his emotions under a fake bravado facade he uses on the internet. I can't imagine how he is in real life trying to raise a child. I'm financially unequipped to raise him, he's emotionally unequipped. I'm sure when my son is my age hell prefer the former.
your kid is def gonna appreciate you getting arrested and publicly harassing his mom on the internet

totally
Old 12-13-2016, 06:24 PM   #63
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
your nihilism is adorbz

also pls stop thinking im rich
30k a year is rich to me and uhoh and that's lower middle class to you.

50k+ you're set in the hood. Set for life. Lol
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 06:25 PM   #64
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
30k a year is rich to me and uhoh and that's lower middle class to you.

50k+ you're set in the hood. Set for life. Lol
pls stop referring to the hood

thank you.

also i'd hire uhoh 10/10 over you any day. at least he's a hard worker and emotionally stable (if stunted)
Old 12-13-2016, 06:34 PM   #65
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

E 68th Terrace

https://goo.gl/maps/D1LHE7ukhT52

I didn't do my exact address because I know how creepy you are. Either send the cops to my house or order a bunch of shit I don't want. But use your little Google maps and look at these houses. There's 3 condemned houses on this block. And that's just my street. Funny thing is, this is the same house I've lived in for most of the past decade. I have had 2 white neighbors in the last 10 years and their whole household were meth heads and got kicked out both times.

This isn't even a bad neighborhood is what's the real kicker. I came home from work (when I had a job) and some kids were getting arrested for letting of an ak-47 in broad daylight and at a park. They were 13 years old.

I go 20 blocks north of where I live after dark and I may not make it home. That's probably why I don't go down there.

It's cool tho. You don't have to believe me. I'm in it.
Old 12-13-2016, 06:36 PM   #66
Diode
PR's Finest

I GOT BLACK NEIGHBORS U DONT EVEN KNOW
Old 12-13-2016, 06:49 PM   #67
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

And you have mostly white neighbors, don't you?

Kinda signifies the suburbs when everyone around you is white.
Old 12-13-2016, 06:54 PM   #68
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

When did living in a nice area become a bad thing?

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 07:02 PM   #69
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

No, I was stating where I lived. Diode thinks he knows better than me. Once again.
Old 12-13-2016, 07:12 PM   #70
Diode
PR's Finest

hey man bet you won't reply to this post
Old 12-14-2016, 03:09 AM   #71
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

all my neighbors are Korean
Old 12-14-2016, 10:24 AM   #72
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaker oats View Post
all my neighbors are Korean
all my rowdy friends have settled down
Old 12-14-2016, 10:55 AM   #73
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

You have friends?

I don't see how. Who wants to be friends with a giant sphincter running around shitting on everyone?
Old 12-14-2016, 11:55 AM   #74
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
You have friends?

I don't see how. Who wants to be friends with a giant sphincter running around shitting on everyone?
you're so fucking dumb

Old 12-14-2016, 01:02 PM   #75
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Ain't nobody gonna listen to that cracker ass honkey tonk, wtf?

You own a hip hop site but post Hank Williams gtfoh.
Old 12-14-2016, 01:20 PM   #76
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Ain't nobody gonna listen to that cracker ass honkey tonk, wtf?

You own a hip hop site but post Hank Williams gtfoh.
what if i told you no?
Old 12-17-2016, 05:04 AM   #77
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Another track for everyone to hate on.

"Just Ain't Good Enough"
https://soundcloud.com/isaac-meyer-3...nt-good-enough
Old 12-17-2016, 01:21 PM   #78
millz
CharDeeMacDennis Champion

Battle Record: 0-2

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

Being honest the thing that makes your music hard for me to listen to is the fact that your voice and presence is very monotonous. There is nothing dynamic about it so it gets completely lost. The beat almost always dominates your vocals. And your flow and cadence is almost 100% on repeat for the entire song. There is no change up or veering off the same structured schemes. Unless you have an extra syllable or two and you rush them in awkwardly to stay on beat.
millz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 01:43 PM   #79
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

So by that rationale you don't like rakim. Not a comparison lyrically or even sheer talent but definitely an influence mine. That man could make whole songs with the same flow and same scheme and has repeatedly over the years and killed it.

Once again I'm not directly comparing in skill but by your criticism it sounds like you wouldn't be a fan.

Although it's not a complaint I hear often, I guess the specific reason I had an issue with this one is the fact that I was literally going for that. I generally don't like to keep the same scheme going as long as i did in specific parts of this song strictly for emphasis. Take the first verse as an example. When I end with "I know you thick headed but the problem isn't difficult" I immediately went to a COMPLETELY different set of rhymes and flow for the second half of the verse and carried that to the end. I thought it added a decent effect as in a crescendo I hadn't been able to pull off in a while.

Whereas the cadence was intentional as well since I didn't want to come off as angry, instead more calm and cool. As if to give the impression I had already moved on.

I don't take offense to anything anyone says anymore, so don't take this rebuttal for anything other than it is, that in this SPECIFIC song your complaints are legitimate but they were intentional.

As always, i appreciate the listen.
Old 12-17-2016, 02:43 PM   #80
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

finny the songs ok.

i just typed a long winded reply and deleted it because its just frustrating at this point. im not a fan of you as a rapper. but my only advice i can give comes from my own experiences, and thats in the beatmaking world. i thought the beat was ok but the song was just boring. but my main thing when im making music is to be more critical of myself, than anyone else is going to be. so if i feel like what i made is good enough to share, than its probably good enough for people to hear.

i'm not critical in the sense like well this should be good enough for peoples expectations. my expectations are higher than anyone elses. so even if i'm wrong and it isnt as good as i think. its still good enough to garner respect from the common jabroni.

so basically stop loving your own music so much lol. be like me and hate what you make. so when you do make something you enjoy, its that much better. if that makes sense?

thats really the only constructive criticism i can give you, to help you get to a point where people wholeheartedly enjoy your music.

be a bigger critic of yourself, than anyone else is going to be and you'll get better. you're writing is getting better. but rapping is just as broad of a pursuit as making beats. and you already know how varied that approach can be. writing is just like drum programming. you still gotta be able to play shit out, chop samples, arrange songs etc. your cadence is how you choose to ride the beat, you always ride beats the same. you're delivery is how you choose to come off, meaning like if your hype or mad, or cool and calm etc. but word cadence/flow is the same shit.

you know all this. in essence be harder on yourself and you will get better