White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default NEW SHIT!!! Badweather & Genocide. Day To Day

Listen to Day to Day (prod. by Anno Domini) by urbangenocide #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/urbangenocide...by-anno-domini
Old 10-05-2016, 04:33 PM   #2
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Wow just listened to this.. its dope man first dude apitting is tight as fuck ill fucking lyrics bro the beat is nife melody also dope altho a bit repetitive... like the two srep beat in the hook slthough sort of lingered coulda dont more with beat st t8mes altho im liking the speed of... trying to think if this rem8nds me of anyone which record where you sampling towarss the end?? Never heard it it was nice but uhh the second due was decent the the ending u needed to kind of mix it ip anbit but still staying relevant to its prespective i hope... maybe ... since it wasnt working like how or what u guys were spitting on the mic by giving them their own space and then teaching thwm... maybe qhere i would have ended up with this if i was spitting over this... keep em coming though uve obviously aquired som3 skill and concepts... again wecond die was quite resortful with what he was thrown out at him... either way both yall keep doing ya things....,
Old 10-06-2016, 06:12 PM   #3
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

I dont understand any of that
Old 10-07-2016, 12:31 PM   #4
2tripple0
death warmed over

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Thats okay...
Old 10-09-2016, 10:46 AM   #5
Kin
Kill.It.Nonstop

Battle Record: 3-3

Kin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant future

Phil wit' the classic intro talk...feelin that

verse- "shining light upon the Elephant"....damn thats deep
Flow was good over this beat... rhyme scheme kinda basic from what I heard before but this the type of track where it's cool to let that slide and get deep wit' it...
diggin' the whole verse...good work

Hook- wasn't feelin' all of it...it works...but coulda been spiced up a bit more wit Layers or tone....or a whole new approach to the cadence... but content wise its straight

Geno- "I work hard but my child support is a fuckin Mortgage" damn neva heard that said that way before... gave a lot of imagery and personal feel
endind "dont want no ones advice if u don't even know what its like" perfect closer for this track... Ur style is one I've always been a fan of...delivery sounds fresh ova this beat...feel like u meshed wit' it a lil' better.

Overall real solid track..If this is gonna be an album cut' which I feel the verses are great for I'd suggest re-doing the hook...More of a singing approach would fit better in my opinion...maybe even have someone else lace vocals for it...I dunno...thats the only part of this track I'd like to see stronger...cuz it's a deep topic that a lot of listeners can relate too....Feel if the hook is somethin' they could get more into it will have more re-play value...

Nice work as alwayz fellaz..

Hit me uP
Kin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 09:26 AM   #6
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

I personally hate the hook.
Old 10-12-2016, 02:27 PM   #7
2tripple0
death warmed over

really? i thought the hook was deepest part would have loved some vocals though not like shifty rap lyrics if you know what i mean fucking some vocals woulda been nice woulda took the piece over the top really... it was dope i have to admit.... still thinking bout it hahaha
Old 10-12-2016, 04:38 PM   #8
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
really? i thought the hook was deepest part would have loved some vocals though not like shifty rap lyrics if you know what i mean fucking some vocals woulda been nice woulda took the piece over the top really... it was dope i have to admit.... still thinking bout it hahaha
I hate all my hooks brah. It's the weakest part of my game. Good to see you like it though, for sure. Even though I cringe when I hear it.