Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Report angry bf to HR and ruin his life ?
yes. he deserves it for not fuckin his bitch right. 2 7.69%
no. wtf? u sleeping w his girl and now u gonna get him fired!? 5 19.23%
meet him for hands or you're a fucking pussy tbc 2 7.69%
Lol that bitch ain't no 7 9 34.62%
I'm only here to vote for the Rican option 8 30.77%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 08-26-2016, 02:54 PM   #121
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickNoze View Post
Knuckle had no back bone in calling anyone soft.

Mister submits to an Internet persona.

I've taken L's here at NC but yours is something that will never be forgotten and set in stone in NC's history books.

So thank Karaoke for making you relevant.

& for giving you the only opportunity at making any hall of fame, because that embarrassment is worth hall of fame.
My life makes yours seem like a sad dream

Broke and an utterly useless generic peasant

My cousin needs a maintenance man if you're looking for advancement
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 02:56 PM   #122
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Pls don't even. Pls.
You have too much to live for man

You don't wanna tussle in the missippi swamps with a delusional half human half Neanderthal mystic
Old 08-26-2016, 03:21 PM   #123
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
You have too much to live for man

You don't wanna tussle in the missippi swamps with a delusional half human half Neanderthal mystic
Sig worthy lol
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 05:00 PM   #124
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
My life makes yours seem like a sad dream

Broke and an utterly useless generic peasant

My cousin needs a maintenance man if you're looking for advancement
Advancement, LOL - Considering my current job is something you or anyone in your family with ever achieve. Executive position with a major fortune 500 company.

Plus my former job - working with the GOVT is something you or anyone in your family has never achieved either. Continue supporting your skunk hasidic jewish community's faggot. Continue owning bagel shops as well, LMAO. FOH.

You're a loser.

You will be forever Karaoke's bitch, and nothing more. Hold on to that legacy faggot. That's the only thing that made your delusional faggot ass relevant. Because you and your whole made up text glory days, no one gave a fuck about or ever recalled LOL.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 05:21 PM   #125
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

FPR some one who claims to get snizz on the reg u sure seem to have a lot of pent up rage.

So you not bust a nut when u cheat on your wife?
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 08:30 PM   #126
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickNoze View Post
Advancement, LOL - Considering my current job is something you or anyone in your family with ever achieve. Executive position with a major fortune 500 company.

Plus my former job - working with the GOVT is something you or anyone in your family has never achieved either. Continue supporting your skunk hasidic jewish community's faggot. Continue owning bagel shops as well, LMAO. FOH.

You're a loser.

You will be forever Karaoke's bitch, and nothing more. Hold on to that legacy faggot. That's the only thing that made your delusional faggot ass relevant. Because you and your whole made up text glory days, no one gave a fuck about or ever recalled LOL.

Lol bro my family is in natural gas and property game foh talm bout your cubicle job that's actually just cleaning cubicles
Old 08-27-2016, 01:53 AM   #127
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lol bro my family is in natural gas and property game foh talm bout your cubicle job that's actually just cleaning cubicles

So who in ur family had the hunger and hustle to get that natural gas game and property game established? Father, grandfather? Since we all know it could never have been u?
Old 08-27-2016, 05:24 AM   #128
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
So who in ur family had the hunger and hustle to get that natural gas game and property game established? Father, grandfather? Since we all know it could never have been u?
Property great granddad in America no fucking idea what was going on before that

My grandpa got into natural gas, not sure what time but before the 90s
Old 08-29-2016, 02:58 AM   #129
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 11-02-2016 at 04:33 AM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 06:46 AM   #130
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Don't listen to anyone in this thread Bags, they're not giving advice based on who you really are and what you want out of life. I think you should beat him up and take pics of his bloody self, go fuck that chick one last time afterwards and take some pics while she blowing you or something. Send the pic of her blowing you to him while he's recovering in the hospital, e-mail the screenshots of his temper tantrums to his wife along with the pic of him being all bloody telling her you did her a favor. Then ask his wife if she wanna smash to get back at the dude for cheating on her which she'll probably be up for.

When he's in a jumbled mess and he think everything is taken away from him that's when you call corporate branch to the sweet sound of ''fatality!''

Don't be a pussy Bags, why stop there? His daughter is only 15, if you get with his wife you can stay in that daughters life for another 6 years. When she's 21 knock her up and bounce bruh, make him having to deal with a part of you for the rest of his fucking life. That'll show him.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 06:57 AM   #131
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

L.FAOAOMMDAO

repped

Objective Repped that is

I'll have to read pharaoh here shortly lol
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 08:22 AM   #132
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Don't listen to anyone in this thread Bags, they're not giving advice based on who you really are and what you want out of life. I think you should beat him up and take pics of his bloody self, go fuck that chick one last time afterwards and take some pics while she blowing you or something. Send the pic of her blowing you to him while he's recovering in the hospital, e-mail the screenshots of his temper tantrums to his wife along with the pic of him being all bloody telling her you did her a favor. Then ask his wife if she wanna smash to get back at the dude for cheating on her which she'll probably be up for.

When he's in a jumbled mess and he think everything is taken away from him that's when you call corporate branch to the sweet sound of ''fatality!''

Don't be a pussy Bags, why stop there? His daughter is only 15, if you get with his wife you can stay in that daughters life for another 6 years. When she's 21 knock her up and bounce bruh, make him having to deal with a part of you for the rest of his fucking life. That'll show him.
LOL, this is way harsh. I also think this will be the cause of bags death, which would do earth a favor and finally get rid of this douche.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 02:32 PM   #133
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Don't worry about it, Bags. I'm here to help doing Gods work 24/7.

dickNoze: Harsh? ''Deserved'' is the word you're looking for, and you gotta have faith in the dude that he can handle it. Fuck that mood killing cockblocker whose only goal in life is to be a wife cheating low life store managing asshole throwing a fit because his side chick isn't loyal either. Fuck his day up, Bags. Make the definition of justice be proud of you.

Old 09-01-2016, 02:37 PM   #134
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

post moar my g.

we need more hlb's these days
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 09-01-2016, 03:18 PM   #135
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Noted. And yes, yes we do.

Old 09-01-2016, 04:04 PM   #136
Ghost1

id tend to agree with u here tho.....I don't get the level of remorse being shown itt for this fucking piece of shit cheating on his wife and risking tearing his family apart.
Old 09-01-2016, 05:11 PM   #137
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Ye. I probably wouldn't have fucked with the dudes job though. He'll probably fuck that shit up worse on his own anyways and you'll still have your conscious set. I'd probably gtfo and forget about the chick, fuck that noise. The dude is already way over his head and to fuck with him further might tip him over the edge of getting his act back up. Letting him mold in that atmosphere and the chick for a bit longer thinking it was a close call might be revenge enough as well.

Old 09-01-2016, 05:18 PM   #138
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

rhis nigga gonna have you moving away.

Imagine.

His side chic
His wife

And his daughter

Fuuuuck
Old 09-01-2016, 05:22 PM   #139
Ghost1

So bone them all u sayin?
Old 09-01-2016, 05:31 PM   #140
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Hardcore bro.

Tags
a tinderalla story, aero 0 views, anything for views - bags, fake text messages, netdicks and chill, take notes aero u hack