Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2016, 03:32 PM   #121
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol yooooooo

My shit Hollywood hogan jawn yo. That JIMI.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 04:21 PM   #122
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Mine is new jack from ECW
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 07:33 PM   #123
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Lol I put this thread over last week

U guys wanna play dirtbag frozen dinner roulette in here be my guest but I'm not eating that fucking puke......I mean.....kindve goes against everything I explained I'm doing in op.....an honestly even if I was uh oh dirt and eating like I had no aspirations of life after 40....I still would not put this garbage into my body.

Oooohhhh yeah... Battymadness is on a roll that can't be stopped.

It's gotta come crashing down and hurt inside with that post workout snack of sugary cereals and pop tarts while refusing to put over the Marie Calender baked chicken in a dark match.

This is why we can't have nice things, dig it!!!!
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 07:39 PM   #124
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-02-2016, 07:39 PM   #125
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

The post workout meal is purposely filled with high glycemic carbs that absorb quicker to restore the glycogen stores an build muscle mass.

U a cool guy an if we were talking about hentai or maybe action figures or some shit along those lines u may have some chance at having a relevant point here but batty pls....u know nothing of nutrition let's stay in our lanes for respect to these lime green halls.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 05-02-2016, 08:05 PM   #126
Batty
that nigga

That's cool, since you're on a higher level of understanding than I am, clearly, we can move this forward past the awkward stage of non action figure talk...

You surely already now that you are trying to force your body to exist outside of your body type, which would explain why you lose weight and gain it back so quickly as well as why you bulk up but never get cut. I applaud you for the effort regardless my wigga, trust.

Again, I know I'm not on your level of muscle bro knowledge, but I do grasp that during
abrisk bro workout your body breaks down muscle glycogen + muscle proteins. Following exercise your body will no doubt need to replenish its energy banks and repair muscle tissue to allow for new growth. In order to do this, you'll need to consume enough carbs to promote substantial insulin release. That’s because it's your body's insulin that is responsible for shuttling carbs and amino acids back into the muscles.

Nutrition is still the issue, not a reason to EAT UNHEALTHY, right? Which would mean, that you could eat some dried fruit, pour some honey or Agave syrup on some shit or have a whole wheat bagel w/ almond butter, etc.

All I'm really saying is that if everyday can be cheat day with your post workout meal, one meal could be a cheat with the Marie Calender meal Lololol

It ain't like you are MASTERPIECE CHRIS MASTERS, you lost some weight again, and that's cool and errthing
Old 05-02-2016, 08:16 PM   #127
Ghost1

I have visible abs....the last pic i.posted is outdated. ...I mean I'd say that's pretty good shape?

So but yea u understand why I'm eating like that an u just breaking my balls for the sake of ur ratchet TV dinner defense lol....but every carb is calculated. ...so I'm not having a "cheat meal" post work out ever. An sugary fruits restore glycogen to the liver more so then to muscles so that's not optimal to my purposes. Carbs are sugar in their broken down state so to just say oh poptarts r sugary garbage is just too basic of an Outlook to the actual nutrients we r looking for.

Ultimately tho....yes.....I could prolly fit a calendar lunch into my day.....but why? I could prolly fit a slice or 2 of pizza in just the same an actually enjoy it for the sacrifices I'd have to make to alter the rest kf my diet for the day
Old 05-02-2016, 08:26 PM   #128
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Dead @ exist outside of his body type. True. Bags will be forever fat. Do better anthony.

This dude thinks that by becoming a fly by night hipster e- chef that he can harness his Wikipedia nutrients encyclopedia knowledge into somehow trumping dirt person genetics and inferior intellect.

PLUS let's just say that you keep those *abs* for a month....they will only poison your broken mental life all the more! Clean out the inside and you will know real strength.

Ole perpetual mid card bottom feeder.

Tags
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 05-02-2016, 08:28 PM   #129
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

nessy loves marie calendar pot pies

the trick is you bake them in the oven not microwave like a savage

thats just the homies word though idk
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 08:28 PM   #130
Ghost1

U bitter per usual. Holler wen u can pull within 100lbs of my deadlift and be inside Atleast 40lbs of my bodyweight u out of shape bald loser lol.
Old 05-02-2016, 08:37 PM   #131
8===D~~~~(}:
Banned

Battle Record: 0-1000

Champed
- Mustache C-C-Combo Breaker
- No Man Cleft Behind (x79)
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}:

You definitely don't have visible abs bra stop playin yourself just be real for once

You got yugioh card player body
8===D~~~~(}: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 08:45 PM   #132
Ghost1

Here fagot jerk off to this u deformed weordo
Old 05-02-2016, 08:49 PM   #133
8===D~~~~(}:
Banned

Battle Record: 0-1000

Champed
- Mustache C-C-Combo Breaker
- No Man Cleft Behind (x79)
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}:

You know what I'm not even gonna say anything lmso
8===D~~~~(}: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 08:50 PM   #134
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I'm not bitter at all. You just make it super easy to clown you bro. You getting In good shape is great and I am proud of you. The problem is those inevitable fat rolls are the least of your problems. Fair?
Old 05-02-2016, 08:54 PM   #135
Ghost1

Tell me about my real problems v
Old 05-02-2016, 08:55 PM   #136
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Mental or spiritual or material first?
Old 05-02-2016, 09:00 PM   #137
Ghost1

I have spiritual problems? I wasn't aware we had ever really delved into my spiritual beliefs.......go ahead...I'm curious
Old 05-02-2016, 09:09 PM   #138
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Call me: 601 917 3913
Old 05-02-2016, 09:22 PM   #139
Ghost1

Lol cute
Old 05-02-2016, 09:32 PM   #140
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Case closed.

Tags
10 pages on a whim. i do this., bagsdontbagchicks, brown rice sound advice, cave in and let gam gam drive, grown man stone hands, hit legs skip kegs, let gamgam spot u if u bad, notimelslotforwoman, zelph is the only swolegod