Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-29-2015, 08:45 AM   #1
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas
Thumbs up Veritas loses the game ITT

Another lonely night.......oh how the mind wanders and creates diversions to distract itself from the pain.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 10:10 AM   #2
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas the invincible View Post
Another lonely night.......oh how the mind wanders and creates diversions to distract itself from the pain.
sad, pathetic, and wrong. wife's been on day shift for over 9 months.

try to keep up.

Old 12-29-2015, 10:53 AM   #3
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
sad, pathetic, and wrong. wife's been on day shift for over 9 months.

try to keep up.

I disagree, now allow my retort.

Your loneliness continues. Your wife spending nights without you amongst the night shift doctors has nothing to do with this. Interesting that you brought that up though, and also reveals you publically admitting what I knew was privately going on back then.

just fyi: I used to do psych assessments for the Med/surge hospitals in the state. I know about night shift.

At any rate, I am responding to this not because you have taken it upon yourself to start attempting (and failing) to attack me for no good reason, but rather out of love.

I know you are empty. Even amongst all the nice things and distractions, you are never content. You are bankrupt in areas of the soul.

I also plan to start my next preaching campaign after new years, so might as well reopen my cell.

If you want war, come at me. If you want help, be real with yourself. If you want to form a friendship, call me. 601 917 3913 I am here to help. I know you need someone to talk to.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 12-29-2015, 11:11 AM   #4
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I disagree, now allow my retort.

Your loneliness continues. Your wife spending nights without you amongst the night shift doctors has nothing to do with this. Interesting that you brought that up though, and also reveals you publically admitting what I knew was privately going on back then.

just fyi: I used to do psych assessments for the Med/surge hospitals in the state. I know about night shift.

At any rate, I am responding to this not because you have taken it upon yourself to start attempting (and failing) to attack me for no good reason, but rather out of love.

I know you are empty. Even amongst all the nice things and distractions, you are never content. You are bankrupt in areas of the soul.

I also plan to start my next preaching campaign after new years, so might as well reopen my cell.

If you want war, come at me. If you want help, be real with yourself. If you want to form a friendship, call me. 601 917 3913 I am here to help. I know you need someone to talk to.
Old 12-29-2015, 12:30 PM   #5
veritas
HALL OF FAME

^dodge.

One of the greatest faults of the mind possessed wholy by an external locus of control is their inability to handle information which contradicts their frail ego boundaries. This is you. This is you defined. You are clouds without water. You are a porsche with a cut fuel line. You are all the metaphors for things which look good on the outside, but inside are empty, rottenous, and useless.

Now then, I know I angered you sometimes back by alerting you to your egotistical boarding stance, which was indicitive of how you live your life. Or should I say exist, because you are not living. Even still, the way you have gone about coming at me brings you to the level of all these other sub-human dirt people, so how can I see you as anything different?

If you are serious about war with me, then call me. Let us match minds. If not, .gif away girl.... your attacks will fail because you do not have my permission to harm me, in any way, for the extent of all time.

Old 12-29-2015, 12:36 PM   #6
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
^dodge.

One of the greatest faults of the mind possessed wholy by an external locus of control is their inability to handle information which contradicts their frail ego boundaries. This is you. This is you defined. You are clouds without water. You are a porsche with a cut fuel line. You are all the metaphors for things which look good on the outside, but inside are empty, rottenous, and useless.

Now then, I know I angered you sometimes back by alerting you to your egotistical boarding stance, which was indicitive of how you live your life. Or should I say exist, because you are not living. Even still, the way you have gone about coming at me brings you to the level of all these other sub-human dirt people, so how can I see you as anything different?

If you are serious about war with me, then call me. Let us match minds. If not, .gif away girl.... your attacks will fail because you do not have my permission to harm me, in any way, for the extent of all time.

lol v is very flustered right now ncs

i am aware of my boarding stance and embrace it. that's entirely the point. vinny mac administrator on ice, james. pro wrassle me, i put you in the camel clutch, break your back, make you humble.

you invent stories for these people because you literally have nothing better to do with your life. you have created an entire world out of this forum and try to reach out and talk to everyone because you, in fact, are the ronery one.

i bet getting split up with batty tore you apart.

now your hopes and dreams lie in this fictional place where tiny hands are always creeping in your garage and the biggest controversy in the world is which pair of js are the freshest and how that impacts you.

the game is over, james.

V/ RICAN
Old 12-29-2015, 01:14 PM   #7
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

This dude so lonely he tryna get dudes on nc to call him.

I legit feel bad for u
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 01:47 PM   #8
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

TOO SOON.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 02:10 PM   #9
veritas
HALL OF FAME

^Dodge@diode

Quote:

i am aware of my boarding stance and embrace it. that's entirely the point. vinny mac administrator on ice, james. pro wrassle me, i put you in the camel clutch, break your back, make you humble.

you invent stories for these people because you literally have nothing better to do with your life. you have created an entire world out of this forum and try to reach out and talk to everyone because you, in fact, are the ronery one.

now your hopes and dreams lie in this fictional place where tiny hands are always creeping in your garage and the biggest controversy in the world is which pair of js are the freshest and how that impacts you.

the game is over, james.

V/ RICAN

Quote:
We know this isn't true. In fact, I will show how this is pure projection.

Quote:
I*

Wrong. Your boarding stance WANTS to be Vince, emphasis on WANTS. Vince is a billionaire, ruthless, etc. You make low 6 figures and are a coward. Fact. You own a website. You make no money off of this, so it is not a business. Fact. You will never make any money off it, so it is not an investment. Fact. You just want the power, the control. It feeds your ego. And if anything is true it is the saying that the man who wants power has no true power at all. Yes, I need humility, and being constantly reminded of your lack of it reminds me of it's importance, and how I never want to be like you.

Fast forward to 1 minute old man. You can't sell.

Quote:
I invent nothing. Nor do I need to justify my life to the likes of you. I want to reach out to talk to people here because I want to study you and get to know you. What is weirder really? Talking to people online everyday under a persona as a character, or trying to have real conversation as a real person? I mean don't the wrasslers break character after the show, and travel the roads? Of course, you don't want me to talk to you...the "real" you. Because you are an egotistical coward.

Quote:
TOO ROOKIE MOVE.

Quote:
You contradict yourself. My entire gimmick, which isnt actually a gimmick at all, just my real self turned up to 11....is to take the people intent on living in this fictional place into @REAL LIFE. So your point is asinine and wrong.

The biggest thing that concerns me is how empty you are. I want to help you. Be a man....learn what that means, and call me. Let's chat. Or else don't come at me unless you want to hold these pockets.

I have already won the game. Trust.
Old 12-29-2015, 02:13 PM   #10
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

glorious, another back-n-forth in which no actual conversation happens.

diode won't acknowledge anything you say with a real response, yo. no progress will be made.

Last edited by Chill Phil; 12-29-2015 at 02:17 PM.
Chill Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 02:40 PM   #11
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill Phil View Post
glorious, another back-n-forth in which no actual conversation happens.

diode won't acknowledge anything you say with a real response, yo. no progress will be made.

Of course he won't. I am here. Ready, open, willing. Diode, tell me your first name please.
Old 12-29-2015, 04:28 PM   #12
Useless
100%

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

sad
Old 12-29-2015, 04:38 PM   #13
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

This is fucking pathetic
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 05:04 PM   #14
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

bald faggot always wrong and ruining threads

whats new?
Old 12-29-2015, 05:10 PM   #15
Diode
PR's Finest

(lol)
Old 12-29-2015, 05:24 PM   #16
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

At least before this trash didn't have its own thread
Old 12-29-2015, 05:35 PM   #17
Diode
PR's Finest

As Certain said, Lemmy deserves better.

Plus we can now just move all his garbage shit into here like when he was in jail.
Old 12-29-2015, 06:37 PM   #18
veritas
HALL OF FAME

1. Hush: what is pathetic>? Is it wanting to have a real conversation with a person on here? If that is pathetic then what do you call going to sleep over at Cale's?

2. Diode: This is a egotistic dodge. You are only hurting yourself

3. VERITAS WINS. Your anosognosia is active ITT.
Old 12-29-2015, 06:47 PM   #19
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

If your gonna change history make ya wife skinny
Old 12-29-2015, 07:12 PM   #20
Useless
100%

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Lmaooo

Tags
adams apple gouge punch, analyze this heel hook fag, cringe thread, nik old cake boss face, suck a taun taun pinkthing