Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-16-2015, 08:32 AM   #1
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas
Default @Strikta pt. 3

@Strikta

You continue to impress me. Perhaps our wigger test of 4 years ago has skewed my perceptions yes? Tell me about the motivation for your tattoo about fearing the mediocre life please.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 08:37 AM   #2
Amen.
Banned

Battle Record: 16-9

Amen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant future

you are weirdly obsessed bro

even makes me feel uncomfortable tbh

can't imagine how strik feel lol
Amen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 09:16 AM   #3
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

Where are parts 1 & 2?

I need to catch up
Old 09-16-2015, 09:28 AM   #4
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

It was where him and I both realized that we had something in common.

Namely a love for old school NES and SNES games sir.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 09-16-2015, 12:30 PM   #5
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Loll so sad
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 02:35 PM   #6
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Loll so sad
Being 30 and still living with mom?

You are not a man.
Old 09-16-2015, 02:37 PM   #7
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Why do u make these threads?

Can't u just leave me alone when u get these impulses?
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 03:40 PM   #8
veritas
HALL OF FAME

So you would rather me just play you sideways my dog? Or get to know you and potentially change my mind?

And maybe you the same?

Tell me about the tat. What inspired it? What were you going through?
Old 09-16-2015, 03:57 PM   #9
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

He really thinks you care what he thinks Strik
That shit nutty
Old 09-16-2015, 03:57 PM   #10
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas the invincible View Post
Being 30 and still living with mom?

You are not a man.
If I post my house will u go back in jail til Jesus birthday ?
Old 09-16-2015, 04:14 PM   #11
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Of course. Jail is no thing for me. We both know that.

I have been jailed by far the most.

I want to see a video where you outline your mortgage note. Show the papers with your sig. If not it is just mom's house.

Fair?
Old 09-16-2015, 04:36 PM   #12
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

V's comic strip forgives all future crimes imo
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 04:42 PM   #13
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Don't worry useless. They want me in prison until they don't want me in me prison.

It's a game we play.

It's not real
Old 09-16-2015, 04:45 PM   #14
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas the invincible View Post
Of course. Jail is no thing for me. We both know that.

I have been jailed by far the most.

I want to see a video where you outline your mortgage note. Show the papers with your sig. If not it is just mom's house.

Fair?
There is no world where I expose my last name to you weirdo.
Old 09-16-2015, 04:52 PM   #15
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

I regret that I accidentally posted some shit on here where he got my full govt.

I would fuck V up irl for the shit he pulled w/ it too.
Old 09-16-2015, 05:00 PM   #16
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

What he do ?
Old 09-16-2015, 05:03 PM   #17
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Nigga mailed an HIV/AIDS package from CDC in Atlanta to my peeps in Maryland yo. Lol
Old 09-16-2015, 05:09 PM   #18
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Wowow lmao
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 06:00 PM   #19
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
Nigga mailed an HIV/AIDS package from CDC in Atlanta to my peeps in Maryland yo. Lol
LMFAOOFSDFDKJFLSDKJKFJSLDJFJS

MY MORTAL SOUL HAS EXITED MY BODY AND IS ROLLING ON THE FLOOR RIGHT NOW

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 06:19 PM   #20
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Hush call me and we can work something out. We both want this to work. I want to be wrong about you. Trust me. You want me in jail. 6019173913. Let us work something out. But you gon have to legit prove it.

@Strikta

No hate I trust bro. I hope you can forgive me. Also would you like me to change the name of the Erlwein Wigger Acclimation Scales (E-WAS) in light of this?

Tags
all hate cuz v rapes, baldilox unfunny again, chubby spouse bald an doubt, cold stare no hair, fat wife hat life, festers quest, hush pissed his tongue twist, strik poor strick bore