Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 5 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2015, 03:57 PM   #21
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

a kick in the teeth necessitates implants, possible dentures, ointments to resolve infection problems etc...

This is far less expensive and can be remedied with 1 or 2 wins.
Old 09-08-2015, 04:08 PM   #22
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

LOL I don't give a shit

Have fun, I'm out.
Old 09-08-2015, 04:11 PM   #23
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

Relax.

I hit the reset button.

You will both be in the matches you were meant to be in next week. And when you arrive in those matches, you will know that that match up was meant to be. That nothing could stop you from your destiny.

Besides, your battles ended in insufficient vote totals last week. Wouldn't you much rather go into that match with a decisive, indisputable victory?

You must not fret. This is the Art of Writing League - where you have been thrown another obstacle to challenge you to go even further for what you believe is rightfully yours.

And rightfully so.

Do you have what it takes to overcome the odds you now have in front of you.

Last edited by Frank; 09-08-2015 at 04:14 PM.
Old 09-08-2015, 04:17 PM   #24
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

no thanks.

we showed last week on short notice because topics/threads weren't set on time, through no fault of our own.

there was no time for votes through no fault of our own.

ive lost interest in the entire thing with this mid season "reboot" depriving me of a shot I earned through trying to help the league out, writing on an hours notice and then a days notice back to back.

I wish you well but I'm not down with this, I'll stick with the 1-2 punch and modding my intersite shit.

Do you.
Old 09-08-2015, 04:27 PM   #25
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

I need your support right now, Baron.

On our internet bond, I beg of you.

Show -
Old 09-08-2015, 05:36 PM   #26
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Just seen this @sraL

Quote:
Quote:
WEEK IV MAGAZINE 8/9/15 12:55 PM

Innovator: Given the slow start and relatively new cast of participants. How would you rank this season as far as talent goes.?(to early to tell?)

Lars: I kind of alluded to this in the last question I guess, but I don't want to disrespect those who are involved. Fuck it. There's a certain prestige about facing and potentially beating a 'name'. To know you could compete at their level. There really aren't many established heads in the AOWL currently, and nothing is going to match the first season of AOWL when everything was new and people had something to prove. I'm not going to look back with rose tinted glasses though, competition wasn't that great, it maybe had more numbers - but not talent. Franks season my favourite. An in-form Frank is a monster. Certain too. They were, what we called at RM, the leagues Iron Men. They had endurance to compete week in, week out. There are very few who do that, and even less in this era of text. I think these types of character often get overlooked in the leagues as their records maybe leave them flagging behind the champs at 5 or 6-0, but these staples are what make the leagues and they deserve credit for that. Zygote was one for the league here in recent memory. Copypat even. It is a little early to discuss talent but I'd like to see the se newer guys step up and take the reigns this season. Your Mr. J's, Ullr's, UnbornBuddah, Nigma etc... with the bigger 'names' procrastinating, the opportunities there for one of then to take it and establish themselves. That's not a slight on them either, they're undoubtably talented, but a win here could help solidify their spot with gorillas.

that time is now.
Old 09-08-2015, 05:44 PM   #27
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

@YDK

How about an Interview? Air out your side of the story

I will PM you questions.
Old 09-08-2015, 06:05 PM   #28
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
@YDK

How about an Interview? Air out your side of the story

I will PM you questions.
How about not deleting my posts an giving me the contenders match I earned for the past 2 weeks
Old 09-08-2015, 06:46 PM   #29
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

@Frank

I tirelessly just wrote a piece within a hour or so of you giving me a topic and I come to post it and my topic and opponent had changed.
Old 09-08-2015, 06:47 PM   #30
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

@Frank

you don't want the help? Let me know man, cause I'm busy as shit

and it seems like you prefer to flex right now, so please let me know as I got shit I can be doing

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 09-08-2015, 06:49 PM   #31
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
@Frank

you don't want the help? Let me know man, cause I'm busy as shit

and it seems like you prefer to flex right now, so please let me know as I got shit I can be doing
fix whatever it is he did with the matches, please.
Old 09-08-2015, 06:51 PM   #32
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
fix whatever it is he did with the matches, please.
It's not going to happen this week man

Battles are posted with topics. I'm fine with how it is, we all need to catch our breathes as competitors and Mods, this will allow time for Frank and I to get on the same page

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 09-08-2015, 06:53 PM   #33
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
It's not going to happen this week man

Battles are posted with topics. I'm fine with how it is, we all need to catch our breathes as competitors and Mods, this will allow time for Frank and I to get on the same page
no.

we lost 3 battlers due to his brash changes (flo real, ydk, lars)

fix it, please
Old 09-08-2015, 07:00 PM   #34
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Yo, I'm am about to post a 5 hour magazine. Remod me, dude.

Can we give Frank the benefit of the doubt, here?
Old 09-08-2015, 07:02 PM   #35
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Quote:
Yo, I'm am about to post a 5 hour magazine. Remod me, dude.

Can we give Frank the benefit of the doubt, here?
I am fine with this @Diode

I trust this guy as far as I can throw him but it's trust

For the record Frank, I am re-posting match ups per-diodes request to get shit back on track

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 09-08-2015, 07:08 PM   #36
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

It will all get sorted out by next week. Do not change the match ups, Adonis.

Mod me @Diode
Old 09-08-2015, 07:09 PM   #37
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Quote:
It will all get sorted out by next week. Do not change the match ups, Adonis.

Mod me @Diode
Your ignoring the rankings completely
Fuck you
Old 09-08-2015, 07:09 PM   #38
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

I am in the middle of a monster mag @Diode

I promise I wouldn't let you down, and I won't.

Remod me.
Old 09-08-2015, 07:11 PM   #39
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post
Your ignoring the rankings completely
Fuck you
ok man thanks a lot
Old 09-08-2015, 07:11 PM   #40
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

lol
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?