Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-24-2015, 08:04 AM   #1
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default Market crash, yeah forgot to tell you guys

knew about this last week, but crashing today yea

my bad

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 08:54 AM   #2
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

well thank god for chyeah
Old 08-24-2015, 08:57 AM   #3
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

I knew taking a day off was smart
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 09:03 AM   #4
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

it's... it's almost like chyeahh has access to the CNN web site...
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 09:49 AM   #5
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

had told a few of my folks last week it was going down, the low yields and thresholds, then the closing for Friday....only a matter of time. Foreign markets over the weekend were very good indicators.

Old 08-24-2015, 09:50 AM   #6
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

this isn't it by a long shot though, only the beginning

Old 08-24-2015, 09:56 AM   #7
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
it's... it's almost like chyeahh has access to the CNN web site...
nah, fox and cnn are some of the last sites I check for anything. I had been paying close attention to the foreign markets since Saturday. Points of novelty would begin right around for whats to take place between now and the end of September. This is just one of the first few bones to drop in the domino effect

Honestly enough, you all have a month left to prepare.

Old 08-24-2015, 10:19 AM   #8
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

this is an expected market correction based on the overvaluation of chinese stocks. this is a classic stock bubble a la the tech boom of the 90s in the US. this is likely to have constrained global impact because most of china's stocks are held domestically. of course with the current globalized environment and trade interdependence, it would be silly to say that this wont have wipespread impacts on the global economy. but it won't be the pandemonium you're trying to suggest.

the chinese government has plenty of tools at their disposal to slow down the effects of the crisis, and they plan to intervene as much as possible over the next few months. so unless you live in china, you probably won't be thinking about this much a month from now.

but of course we'll see.
fraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 10:24 AM   #9
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
had told a few of my folks last week it was going down, the low yields and thresholds, then the closing for Friday....only a matter of time. Foreign markets over the weekend were very good indicators.
Quote:
this isn't it by a long shot though, only the beginning
Quote:
nah, fox and cnn are some of the last sites I check for anything. I had been paying close attention to the foreign markets since Saturday. Points of novelty would begin right around for whats to take place between now and the end of September. This is just one of the first few bones to drop in the domino effect

Honestly enough, you all have a month left to prepare.
lmao the rarely seen triple post of complete steaming post-breaking news bullshit
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 10:29 AM   #10
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
but it won't be the pandemonium you're trying to suggest.
who said anything about pandemonium?

also Diablo, what say ye?

Old 08-24-2015, 10:30 AM   #11
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

lmao @ thread

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Split Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 10:38 AM   #12
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

I wonder if aero killed himself yet
Old 08-24-2015, 10:40 AM   #13
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

But yeah its mostly based on China's supposedly strong stock market crashing not really our own shit. Gas prices will prolly go down but a few other things might go up
Old 08-24-2015, 10:40 AM   #14
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
who said anything about pandemonium?
so we have a month left to prepare for the slight change that nobody outside of China will feel?
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 10:51 AM   #15
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
so we have a month left to prepare for the slight change that nobody outside of China will feel?
Exaxtly
Old 08-24-2015, 10:58 AM   #16
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

like I said, it's a domino effect, the market crash is the least of your worries. You've been warned

Old 08-24-2015, 11:03 AM   #17
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

You should always make ur predictions after shit happens
At least ur accurate
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 12:06 PM   #18
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Yo so the stock market never made sense to me.

If i dont have money invested why does it affect me? Because my bank or something? Like they have money invested or something so if they take a hit they lose my money? Like explain that in simple terms i never got it

Why put any money into it at all? I get you can make money somehow but i mean it all seems like witchcraft to me.

Also bear in mind i think i died 37 monutes ago. I felt a minor pop in my chest and i got light headed and went to lunch. Now i feel stoned. I ate a couple salami sandwiches and smoked a few cigs and just drank a fi e hour energy. Im also typing this post so i must be alive. The world feels fake tho. Either my heart burst and this is the afterlife. Or maybe i had like a bubble of lung tissue full of thc and when it popped i got high.

But word stocks and shit. How does it work. Also magnets
Old 08-24-2015, 12:09 PM   #19
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

tfw when your future predictions never come true so you start predicting the present instead
Old 08-24-2015, 12:10 PM   #20
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I worry for ur health uh oh
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote