Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-29-2013, 09:42 AM   #1
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default if this bitch is anywhere near you, some shit is about to pop off real proper like...

!

now lemme put you onto to something. I've been on this shit for about 2 and a half years now

http://crisisactors.org/

http://www.wellaware1.com/

hang on..

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:45 AM   #2
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

http://www.youtube.com/user/RichardBDawson

Old 04-29-2013, 09:47 AM   #3
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

you think acting applies to just entertainment and shit right? lol. Ask yourself why there were ads in the papers around Boston asking for amputee actors right before the Marathon. smh shit is disgusting

Old 04-29-2013, 09:50 AM   #4
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I read the wellaware link....i dont even understamd what theyre insinuating? Lol. Srs.....paraphrase?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:57 AM   #5
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

the paid actors or brainwashed participants keep popping up in these mass death events. Sure we've seen pictures of the dead ones popping up as new people in these events that get explained away, etc, but what about the live people.

think about it this way. Denzel Washington, he's an actor, a role player, he gets paid for -playing different roles on tv/ movies etc, for entertainment purposes. He wears his hair different, different clothes, fat skinny, whatever he has to do to get into the role, changes accent, prosthetics, whatever. What if he were to do the same thing for the news for our viewing purposes? There is a thin line between entertaiment.....and the news.

Old 04-29-2013, 10:05 AM   #6
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I see. I watched the first vid.....those women look very similar but i dont think theyre the same.....kinda scary tho
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:50 AM   #7
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

interesting
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:05 PM   #8
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
think about it this way. Denzel Washington, he's an actor, a role player, he gets paid for -playing different roles on tv/ movies etc, for entertainment purposes. He wears his hair different, different clothes, fat skinny, whatever he has to do to get into the role, changes accent, prosthetics, whatever. What if he were to do the same thing for the news for our viewing purposes? There is a thin line between entertaiment.....and the news.
Even if that were true it isn't worth to question it with the real victims in mind. This is leading on to be just another witchhunt where innocent and real victims eventually gets blamed for something they didn't do.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:06 PM   #9
IamBenT
SuPreaM Lyricyst

Battle Record: 9-6

IamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant future

wow wtf its the same bitch!
Old 04-29-2013, 12:13 PM   #10
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Even if that were true it isn't worth to question it with the real victims in mind. This is leading on to be just another witchhunt where innocent and real victims eventually gets blamed for something they didn't do.
that's exactly how they want you to rationalize it. Carry on

Old 04-29-2013, 12:52 PM   #11
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
that's exactly how they want you to rationalize it. Carry on
I understand that and it's not like I don't want you to challenge it all, just be careful about how you do it in the future. And it's mighty weird that this chick is everywhere, just don't start to question everyone you see on the news to be somewhat fake like the amputees thing. To question wether a victim from the bombings is an actor or not is taking abit far without any other solid proof on that specific person to go from.

I was speaking in general, not just about this bitch. And yo, your country is fucked up as hell, do you even have a reliable news source?
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:57 PM   #12
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
I understand that and it's not like I don't want you to challenge it all, just be careful about how you do it in the future. And it's mighty weird that this chick is everywhere, just don't start to question everyone you see on the news to be somewhat fake like the amputees thing. To question wether a victim from the bombings is an actor or not is taking abit far without any other solid proof on that specific person to go from.

I was speaking in general, not just about this bitch. And yo, your country is fucked up as hell, do you even have a reliable news source?
interested to see what people think about this. gonna make a thread

Old 04-29-2013, 02:34 PM   #13
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

I wanna say the news propaganda is just getting the same people from on scene for a second interview; but this is just downright too obvious..
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote